Hey Sup Forums i have a question for the girls

Hey Sup Forums i have a question for the girls
Are stretch marks a turn off? I was fat as a teen now ive lost the weight and they still remain.
Be honest

>Pic not me but similar less fat

Tits or gtfo

they're unattractive, but not the end of the world. you can look well above average if you make the rest of it work

Im a male

Sucks bro, I was fat as fuck as a teen and lost weight doing exercise rather than intense diet. No marks. I think they fade into silvery lines though and you can get ointment that helps them fade quicker. Pretty sure if your in shape no ones gives a shit about stretch marks.

yea they aren't something most girls like to see, but hey, i bet there are girls out there who have a thing for it

If it looks like that, hell yeah thats a turn off. Only milfs have the privilege of that not being a turn off

>wants to hear a girls opinion
>goes to Sup Forums

That's a male, you dumb fucktard

maybe just kill your self?

Jesus, doesn't anybody fuck with the lights off any more? Get over it and go lay some pipe, Former McFatterton.

My belly shape isnt like that but the marks look similar

Damn that sucks dude, I'm a dude and have stretch marks on my thighs from crazy growth spurts as a teen, no-one cares when they're on your thighs, some chicks even dig it, but on your stomach/chest?

If you really don't like it look into laser surgery

If you want to walk around with out a shirt then do sit ups...bitches don't give a shit

Recent weight loss ? they should fade to hardly noticeable silvery lines.

Post pics

no, never

Nah i know it doesn't help if i do, but i dont want my pics on Sup Forums

Theres some special oil for this thing made to post pregnat women. Also the snail oil or spit?(idk how to put it in english) works too.

They really don't, the deep darker ones can take years to go away

Are you not hairy enough to hide them? My bf has them and they don't bother me.

K E K

I had some on my love handles. not nearly as bad as ops pic but they faded and its hard to even see them at this point

I won't lie im not a hair guy so nah

1. There are no girls here
2. Women only care about the contents of your billfold.
3. Most women have them, fat or not.

They're not attractive but they can be looked beyond, as in they won't really matter that much

Femanon here, they are fine trust me. My boyfriend has too many stretchmarks and I dont give a damn as long as I love him and he loves me, nothing else matters

tits or gtfo

Thats comforting, i guess it depends on the person like anything