Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
j.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's see a paystub and bank statement.

here is 2015

Make 40k and give me 20k which is 80k in my country fgt

shit here 2015 tax

17500 exactly, salaried manager spotted.

I don't have a bank account, I use a payroll card, which is usally empty after a day or two

It just worked out that way, not sure how, I am a night clean manager, but not salary.

Im rich too I'll get 4 mill on 2018 if i work at taco bell for 2 years

Only when I work mornings, otherwise it is not bad at all

Why taco bell? Shit I can work where I want as long as it does not exceed 20k.

Proof of being a millionaire or GTFO OP

Sup Forums Whatsapp Thread
Come now

>faggot detected

Op do you think u can buy me an xbox one with your inheritance money so I can sit in my basement and play all night while I watch more faggit ops post stupid fake stories about being millionaires during the day

well i guess technically, I will be a millionaire, otherwise I'm a millionaire by proxy (parents)

Do your female co-workers know that you're rich? How do they treat you?

Sure, I'm sorry you are jealous

most females are like 50, the few young ones are not worth talking to.

no, no one knows, most people who I hang out with already know though, long term friends

are you kidding me?

your crying because you can't make more than 20k? and why are you so lazy that you are working in a McDonnalds? Can's you aspire for any other job with not such high end pay but still rewarding?

Who says I'm crying? I love my job, I have worked temp jobs but this is steady easy to keep below 20k/yr and actually a pretty fun job. Before this I was a para legal, which I had to leave since they wanted to pay me 30k/yr

what's the one competition company that mcdonald's is most fearful of?

Fearful of? well I don't know, one big thing was any competition with McCafe, because the drinks and shit make a huge amount of money, so I guess Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts? Maybe, I'm not corporate though

why is Sup Forums so full of fucktards who can't fucking understand what they read

I think this user is just slightly jealous, perhaps/perhaps not.. otherwise probably can't read
>calls me lazy
>too lazy to read thoroughly

-OP

Why do you lie on the internet for attention? Does it make you feel better?

of course it does, it also make me feel better knowing I will have more money than you or your whole family will make in a lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
what you think to this video

Whoever solves this gets 500$ on PayPal

j.
gs/7t42

>fuck off faggot

>fuck off some more faggot

honestly that's a pretty cool system of inheritance. If I ever become rich I won't want my son to be spoiled so I'll probably pull some shit like this to keep him humble.

It is truly sad, most replies are from jealous poorfags. Most of the friends I have now will be my friends for life, they will share in my good fortune.