Why are crackers so uncivil and violent?

Why are crackers so uncivil and violent?
>actual question

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8dJhR7EkWM
psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a fortune cookie in that package of crackers.

because false flag attacks.

statin drugs and the entirety of western culture telling you that you are the worst piece of shit?

Because niggers

>why are crackers violent
>posts two non whites

I think you misspelled nigger

/Thread

"Why a are crackers so uncivil and violent?"
Uses an Asian, a ginger and uncle fester as an example when all we have to do is to prove your savagery is point at any black person at any given moment.

You guys need to stop fighting about racism because that's racist

No he spelled cracker completely right.

Fighting fire with fire only makes the flames burn brighter.

Oslo, Norway is full of muslims and other immigrants. Our first asshole terrorists turns out to be a loser wow-playing white guy..

Can any honestly tell me what race this guy is I'm for real I wanna know what you will say

Because slavery was abolished

Proportionally comparing Black to White statistics' Blacks commit more crimes per capita by a large margin.

Don't quite know what you're getting at besides pointing out that the majority of the Nation's white' and how fucking retarded you are to compare population sizes.

The creepy uncle race?

Look up the case of the Affluenza Teen. When society gives your race a blank check it leads to mental issues such as thinking killing random people is okay. Why hasn't someone dedicated their last moments to blowing away corrupt politicians instead? I don't get it.

Aryan

Nope not even close come on guys

I want a for real answer

Someone has to teach those lazy niggers how its done

But whites are more likely to commit atrocious crimes such as mass killing and serial murder.

This post sickens me. That guy didn't know what he was doing was wrong. He shouldn't be punished for that.

You dumb fucking cracker just at the table I gave, whites do more of every crime apart from robbery, and ofc the black is going to rob when cracker keep him ppor hungry he got to eat sumfn.
Smh I thought whites supposed to be the most smartest,..

that's because we're more ambitious

Bill Cobbs

Because a lot of humans are uncivil and violent.

That shit on his face looks like a multigrain bagel.

Because blacks are too stupid to plan something like that

because niggers are close by

What is his race you wanna over this shot and don't know a god dam thing about race really

All races have violent and uncivil people. White people = serial killers
Black people = gang thugs

Both kill people (usually of their own race), they are just viewed different because, you know, black vs white.

>real answer

Actually whites are slightly underrepresented per capita in both of those crimes

I know you're trolling but fuck you for even saying anything in defense of that fuck. If he was mentally disabled he shouldn't be driving a car or drinking alcohol. Fine, he avoids prison for murdering 4 people... but why wasn't he put in a mental asylum? He got no punishment except 10 years probation which he violated. Then he fled the country when the law found out he violated his probation. Fuck that kid and fuck you.

This is shit data but still interesting.
I seem to remember blacks being serial killers and mass shooters
Asians being mass shooters but not serial killers
Hispanics being serial killers but not mass shooters

Said the black male unaware that 80% of homicides in the us come from a group of people who make up less then 20% of the population...

All of you are stupid I'm done not dealing with this.

80% sounds a bit high

Haha your fucking retarded.

Blacks make up a TINY minority compared to whites and they have comparable and sometimes HIGHER amounts of crime to thw MAJORITY.

This picture basically says
1/10 blacks will murder while 2/100 whites will murder. Sure we have more but thats because we have a higher population count.

You are retarded nig

underrated

>serial murder
Its a myth

Just take a look at africa and than come and complain at about 'whitey'

Toadkin, skin gives it away.

Kek'd

this is a college rally, they used to let kids smash cars as part of a fundraiser

When niggers do it its called cereal murder because they will kill eachother over a box of cereal

Nope niggers are way more serial about killing.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8dJhR7EkWM

fucking max kek

kek

Keep being retarded.

>chimps
>chimps everywhere

kek

>cause reasons

/thread

Why do they constantly show pictures of white criminals in the media and not black ones?

>Why are crackers so uncivil
>crackers so uncivil
>crackers
>actual question
Actually doesn't see the irony.

Sup Forums Whatsapp Chat

You must be new here.

This. Hispanics are also now included in the "white" category when it comes to crime statistics. White-crime statistics are vastly inflated. More nig-nogs get killed on a weekend in Chicago than all the people that were killed by the guys in OPs picture.

white man society big ego easily manipulated(psychologically operated)

Wrong.

psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

African-Americans COMPRIMISE THE LARGEST RACIAL MINORITY GROUP AMONG SERILA KILLERS, representing approximately 20 PERCENT OF THE TOATAL.

Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular culture icons.

Blacks = 13% of population, but are actually 20% of serial killers.

That's why gire departments all over the world use fire to stop fire.

>college
>no niggers in sight

Makes sense.

Last 2 guys arent even white...

Asians aren't included in white, the OP was just too lazy to edit him out.
Also they have the lowest crime statistics, so..
People in the west consider indians jews and arabs asian because they live near us, does that make it so?

Hispanics always were because they're loud and annoying and idiots give them whatever they want.

Gr8 b8 m8
A simple Google search will show you niggers kill the most

Thread continues here:

Oh do tell, great sage. Elucidate and fulfill my life with your grand knowledge, please. What led you to make that assumption?

Because if they tried to show every black criminal then there wouldn't be time to report any other news

more bait for a mate

To guilt whites into thinking there's something wrong with them, and whites should realize blacks dindunuffin.

How do you come up with this shit

Kek

OP here go outside fag lords deleting threads

These threads are always fucking gold.

"But da media only shows ____ crime!!!!!"
They pick and choose stories based on what's available to them and what's making a splash. Fucking babies thinking the media needs to show them the world they want to believe in. Humans are shitty, get the fuck over it. Your arguing over this shit is just further proof we're failing as a species by allowing you degenrates to live.

underrated post

>implying crackers are sentient
w0w OP, and I thought you couldn't get any more retarded.

O..Kay.. Thanks for providing data for my point: blacks and whites have violent, uncivilized people in both groups.

niggers are to dumb to plan things out.

Uga boga other male talking my sheboon
Uga boga shoot other male.

It's not that whites are uncivil and violent, because that's niggers. But the thing about whites is that when they snap, they make sure everyone knows.

I think white and blacks together are fucking morons white specially though... all black people do is kill and listen to gangsta rap and take that too literal. ..whites are almost never raised correctly either have shit parents or the kid is spoiled to thinking he is better than others

This right here.

Muh precious whites could never hurt a fly.
We's too civilized.
Tha boogeyman 3 letter agency did it!

Also, this article backs up my point that most serial killers stick to killing their own race.

Oh god I can't delete the thread it's getting out of hand too many edgy losers.

what? are you having a fucking stroke? I hope English is not your first language.

nig nogs kill all the time. whites have a flair for the dramatic.

Whites: Kill multiple people because humans need to die.

Blacks: Kill one person who stepped on their J's.

Race determines nothing, it's about upbringing, enviorment, and mental health.

This. Niggers are just primal apes. If they are scared they kill. They have very little cognition compared to White and Asian humans.

What's the matter with statin drugs? I'm on one. Should I be worried?

>captcha is pizza. I'm not allowed pizza, which is the reason I'm on a fucking statin to begin with goddamnit

No it is not Portuguese was then Spanish then English but I've been in the usa for 11 years now and this is what i believe is true...and what would that even have to do with anythin i said

Rap Music

i see 1 non white

Don't worry. Your point made sense so his only argument is your grammar-- which anyone who speaks English could understand.