To be this autistic

Even the gorilla that died would know the difference

Your IQ is probably lower than a gorilla

Can't eat meat raw.

Jesus christ how triggered can you get.

ever heard of steak tartare?

Say what, nigger?

the color

As a person studying horticulture I think vegans should find a new source of food. Plants are just as living as animals and are food sources for all said animals in their ecosystem. Now I know vegans don't like to be a part of the ecosystem and eat naturally as an omnivore, maybe they should learn to photosynthesize.

Vegans die climbing a mountain because of protein deficiency.

The thousands of years before the discovery of fire disagrees with you.

sure you can

Enjoy nigger diseases

The difference is about ten bucks or so

One is rabbit food.

They make rabbits into mince now?

one looks like red crap, the other like green crap.

Something something something crossfit

Being a vegan means that you are a Beta and girls will always secretly doubt your heterosexuality.

I also want to point out that lettuce is practically useless. It's sole purpose is a filler, it has no nutritional value and it basically all water.

I eat it daily. In Germany they even eat raw pork.

Ones lettuce and one is beef?

>veggies

I wouldn't say that a plants are as alive as much as animals.

If you look very closely at the molecular structure, you will find the one on the top to be very different than the one on the bottom.

It would take me too long to explain it to you so just Google it

Define alive and explain how a plants life is lessor to an animals. Not expandable, but about the concept of something being "more" or "less" alive

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Not saying I would. I prefer it cooked. Just that you can.

you can but I wouldn't advice you

I like cured/smoked etc meat but I wouldn't eat fresh raw meat

Original user here, they don't have brains meaning they lack conscious thought. They rely on hormones, chemical interactions and instincts, but living is still true, it breathes grows and is organic by nature, it just lacks a brain. I can't say they lack consciousness though I guarantee a hippy would argue.

people have evolved a lot since the discovery of fire

you can eat it but you might get sick

there is no difference #plantlivesmatter

meat is not poisonous while some plants are

inb4 some organs
I'm not talking about them
I'm talking about meat
it's delicious and nutritious

steak tartar. delicious

haven't tried it, too much of a pussy unless I'm 250% sure the meat is healthy and from a good source
is me, I love raw-ish meat, it especially if prepared in a way that brings out the flavor but I still don't know if I want to try completely raw meat

I don't know what steak tartare is, but I'm going to assume it isn't made of ground beef?

nutritious value

>Eating raw pork
That shit is straight up dangerous, you can get Trichinosis and die.
This shit is knowledge from centuries ago - this is the reason Jews and Muslims don't eat pork.
Undercook it slightly and you can die

I don´t eat it often, but it´s nice when I get the chance and it´s done by a restaurant or something :)

can't see the problem if you're sure it's safe

farm grown animals that have had their shots and shit should be safe

>Germany
>eating pork
Not for long.

>this is the reason Jews and Muslims don't eat pork.

Stop talking nigger.

>The name tartare is sometimes generalized to other raw meat or fish dishes.
>Tartare, not tartar, my bad, not an english native

I had trichinosis when I was a kid. My parents didn't believe in having me vaccinated.

You fucking idiot

I would kill to photosynthesize.

Not true. Evolution takes much longer. 5000 years is not long enough to make significant biological changes. Raw meat cannot be consumed because it is often not fresh.

So you definitely failed your alive defining. Not define brain. Is a computer a brain? Is a hive a brain? Can alien life be composed of materials in configurations we are not familiar with? Can native life?

good thing we've had it for 100k-350k years depending on who you believe

lold

Well forgetting any concept of alien worlds, everything on earth that is alive, breathes, and plants breathe.

wtf are you on about, we've changed a shitton in the last 20 000 years alone, not to mention fire has been around for much longer

if we could adapt to drinking animal milk for a much shorter time, we can definitely evolve to respond better to cooked meat

They think that the plants don't have feelings or will to live, that means it's okay lol :).

user is right, adaptation is technically evolution.

Way too raw, Sup Forumsroski.
Gotta burn it first.
I like my burgers completely black, no red

Holy fuck we have found the savant

Yeah. That's why everybody is doing it and getting sick on a regular basis. Lmao. Tell me how you like your pork tenderloin by the way.

I'm not sure if you can attribute it to emotions but they do communicate via chemical signals, and they definitely fight to survive. As an example of communication, some grasses will release certain chemicals when being mown as a defense to ware off the invader, trees do the same thing if they are being attacked by pests. That's why you can smell when people mow the lawn, also why you can smell the rain before it comes, some plants and most grasses release oils in response to rain which tells more plants to do the same in preparation.

>I decide how fast genes may mutate :^)
Not an argument.