It's nearing the end of the school year and these will be my final days in this hell hole...

It's nearing the end of the school year and these will be my final days in this hell hole. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't chain all the exits to the school and murder every single person that in there.

4 years of fucking torture. Everyone hates me for no damn reason and either treats me like shit it completely ignores me. They have made life a living hell for me and now they get to walk away and carry on their lives like they didn't cause so much social obscurity? Fuck that.

I own a Colt AR-15 A3 Tactical Carbine Rifle with 5 clips, a standard 9mm with 3 clips for backup and 4 canisters of military grade smoke screen.

So tell me again, why the fuck shouldn't I end all of their pathetic existences?

ur mom woodnt lik it

ok

Maybe you should end your "pathetic existence" first

because not all of them are bad or treatet you that way. You may have had a wrong impression.

Do you have a job to pay for guns and ammo? No, I didn't think so. So your parents are going to have to pay for this little exploit of yours.

Because you call them clips instead of magazines. No wonder everyone makes fun of you.

Because in a few months you'll be done. In a few years you'll look back and wonder why you gave a shit at all. It might not seem like it now but schools a tiny insignificant part of your life, and everything changes on the other side.

You feel that rage you have? Put it in your work, put it in anything constructive, and soon you ll crush them with your success
7 y of hell, came out of it ready to blow up everything, put that rage in learning code, now earning 50k without bonus, not even a year of experience

You shouldn't OP because it's statistically unlikely you won't.

A person who calls magazines "clips" and calls his AR an "A3" and doesn't give the name of his pistol either, and calls smoke grenades "Smoke screen"

Doesn't:

>A. Maintain said weapons and they are likely to fail
>B. Probably doesn't possess said weapons.

Or you could not do it so non-sociopathic gun owners like myself don't get a bad name because little faggots like you go and shoot your problems instead of dealing with them like a regular fucking human being

This so fucking much

/thread

what I think is fascinating is why you think your problems matter so much in this universe that murdering a bunch of people is a justifiable response? as though you're so god damn special? when children get brain cancer and don't even live to 7? I missed the part where they get to murder a bunch of people for their shitty lot in life ya fucking douche.

>clips

fucking do it, don't be a pussy

wow b is changing, a year ago this would have been filled w ppl egging op on

Have you ever thought that is your fault? Have you ever thought that what they say about you it's true? Before saying anything about others watch yourself and your faults.

Only four years? Wow, fucking pussy.

Just fucking sort through your shit, and quit being such a mellow-dramatic fuck. either it's not as bad as your making it out to be and you need to get over yourself or it's bad enough that nobody on Sup Forums can help you.

A lot of long time browsers are getting out of the edgy 16-year old phase that OP is obviously still in.

Also half of this is people telling to an hero so stop complaining .

Just do what smarter men do with those urges.
Join the Army, go infantry.
That way you can get people to suck your dick for it instead of looking like a little pussy.

If op thinks high school was hell. Hes in a for fucking surprise.

Do whatever you want, nothing matters. You don't matter. Everything good or bad is trivial, killing them is, living is, not killing them is. I feel sorry for you that you can't see this for yourself and that your blindness has caused you so much stress.

Das it mang

Do it faggot

how about posting pics of such weapons lets see if you need the good advice or the "gtfo" replies

Show the gun faggot

Get the fuck over it. Its fucking highschool you weak piece of shit. Stop blaming everyone else fir shit lil problems. Stop trying to come off like your edgy when the only edge youve ever been to is the edge of the bed. The reason you got treated like shit brcause you are a same ol fag. You post bullshit about you own this gun and that gun , thinking that its what qualifies you as cool. Maybe just maybe it isnt akl about you? Maybe just maybe those people couldnt give two pieces of shit with wings about you and tou obvious fatness. This all in your head , inflating your own sense of worth just so can keep lying to yourself - its not you its them - ass retard. So like i said , build a fucking bridge on your chest and get the fuck over it. You're not special, this isnt just your world. Fucking maggot. Man the fuck up and stop being a overly sensitive little bitch. Also dont project. Fags project. Dont blame others for your own faggotry . In less than a year you will realize fucking highschool is nothing. get 200 bucks together, and get your self a whore. You seem to need to get laid . Your a young adult now , act like one.

Do it faggot

i can't

Life goes on.

right i was about to say the same thing, this kid is retarded

You call a pathetic lil whiny piece of light in the ass hughschooler shit, a fucking Hero? Wtf you small shouldered lil pancake making faggot. Where the fuck in the Book of Man does whiny lil fuck equal Hero?

just do it, you immature little cunt

>GUYS CHILL THE FUCK OUT, YOU DONT NEED TO ADVISE THIS FAGGOT ANYTHING HE IS PROBABLY JUST FISHING FOR SOME ADVISE AND SOME PAT ON THE BACK AND HE WONT GO BY YOUR ADVICE HE IS PROBABLY A SMALL BRAINED IDIOT THAT YOU SHOULD AVOID HIM , VOID NIGGERS TRIGGERED

what's wrong with the hi-point?

Ummmm because its OVER? Dickweed. Highschool is a tiny slice of your life and now its done.

Maybe people hate you because you're the kind of person that would call them pathetic and consider shooting up a school. Faggot.

>Ummmm

Go back to tumblr, you pathetic dick-cheese-snorting faggot