What's so wrong with putting ketchup on your steak, Sup Forums?

What's so wrong with putting ketchup on your steak, Sup Forums?
A1 tastes like ass, in my opinion. Ketchup adds a burst of flavor.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you like it, you like it. I just want you to know that's what trash, degenerate low life pieces of shit with no pallet do.

Ketchup on steak? - are you underage?

Ever tried some decent sauce instead?

If you need to add any sauce to your steak to enjoy it, your steak is bad steak.

Basically.

I'm 23, and my father's bought every sauce under the sun at this point. I just don't enjoy any of them.

/thread

//thread

Good steak, cooked properly is very tasty on its own.

The steak has enough flavour on its own, you disgusting fat fuck. Are you cooking that thing until it's chewy as a rubber boot?

I can't eat meat by itself. If it's chicken or turkey, I put some mayo on it.
It's and fish, tartar sauce. Burgers and steak? You guessed it.

>steakfags this triggered by a bit of ketchup

no. just ketchup

demiglace is fine and so are a million other sauces

if you have to put sauce from a bottle on your steak its a bad steak

What trailer park were you raised in?

>Eating naked steaks

Entire nations have risen and fallen due to the trade and distribution of spices and salts.

And you don't use ANY on you meat?

Ketchup on steak???
Kys

Funny. It's not like I'm shitting all over French cuisine.

Kek

Why tho? It's just mean bro.

I like a nice gravy with my steak. Is there anything wrong with that?

This

I also enjoy steak with ketchup. Not specifically ketchup. But anything with a vinegar or tomato taste.

Eww what the fuck is wrong with you?

Steakfags are the worst.

For $15-25 dollars any chucklefuck can pick up a cut of steak at a grocery store or butcher, take it home, refuse to cook it properly, drown in lukewarm cow's blood, and claim to be an aficionado.

Using the abbreviation "kys"?
Kill yourself.

Gravy is the fucking bomb. I like the brown gravy on steaks once in a blue moon. I put that white gravy on pork chops.

Nah mang. Chicken-fried steak is also great with gravy.

I remember being 6 years old. Ketchup is for CHILDREN'S. Its is absolutely disgusting processed tomato that doesn't taste like tomato filled with tons of sugar just so you'll eat it.

If you can't cook a steak to where it doesn't need sauce to dip it in, then why the fuck are you buying a steak? whats next ketchup on hotdogs???

a good steak cooked right doesn't need ANY sauce. it's own juices are good enough. only sometimes a little stone ground mustard spread on top.

No but ground round isn't what's being discussed here.

English or French mustard is much better

"bought" and that is why you prefer kethcup over any other sauce. The whole difference is made when making it yourself, even if it is a simple gravy :)

>ketchup on hotdogs
Naw nigga. I put ranch on my franks.

>commenting "kill yourself" on someone commenting "kys"
commit suicide faggot

Good forbid someone likes different tastes in a meal other than meat. Meat tasted disgusting. It's only good paired with sauce, potatoes, and washed down with a hard drink.

only salt you stupid nigger

>Ketchup is for CHILDREN'S
>Posts absolute troglodyte cuisine
>TAKE SOME FATTY FAT FUCK CHEESE
>SHOVE IT IN A PEPPER (lol spicy)
>SHOVE THAT IN A PILE OF GROUND MEAT
>SLATHER SUGARY TOMATO PASTE ALL OVER IT

wow

The ketchup works fine. No salt.

>Proposing suicide on my comment of "kill yourself" while using the term "kys".
Put a bullet in your brain, homosexual.

CONTROL THE SPICE CONTROL THE UNIVERSE!

>lukewarm
No aficionado eats it medium-rare, rare all the way.

An animal died for you to have a delicious piece of quality steak.

If you want tomato sauce on your meat, eat mince or a hamburger. Tomato sauce was invented to mask the bland flavour of tasteless meat and in some cases rotting meat.

Learn to cook. Meats/fats retain flavors, you are supposed to use salts to break downbthe fats and soften to muscle. Then seasoning with some spices to taste. Also if you are going to use a sauce of any kind, just marinade it or cook it with the sauce. You are wasting potential flavor when you wait till the end to sauce and season it.

>only salt
>no garlic
>no pepper
>no rosemary

wow how does it feel being poor and not having taste?
>Calling someone else a nigger
>Eats his meat like a mud-hut shitting ape

woooooooooooow

>rare all the way
So just fucking cold then.

meat IS tasteless

/thread

Unless every restaurant I've been to doesn't know how to cook, this is complete bs. I've never tasted a steak that wasn't absolutely disgusting alone.

Really? Too me It appears to just be a recipe for inside out stuffed peppers. Also its not ketchup to dip em in, its sauce being caramelized on the outside. Retard.

1. Food is subjective 2. Most restaurants do fuck up steaks. 3. Its usually best to cook your own for best flavor.

Bearnaise sauce, the one true steak sauce.
Ketchup are for hotdogs and spaghetti.

Good ribeye rubbed with sea salt and cracked pepper, grilled over charcoal. Medium-rare, pat of butter and bleu cheese melted on top. No ketchup, no steak sauce. Godly meal...

1. Learn to cook
2. stop being 14
3. ???
4. kill yourself

I don't see what the big deal is. Some people are outright starving and you guys argue over how meat should taste?

>Too me It appears to just be a recipe for inside out stuffed peppers
Because you're a retard.
>Also its not ketchup to dip em in, its sauce being caramelized on the outside.
So you're a lazy fuck who is incapable of dipping them individually and decide to forgo the entire ritual and just pour sugary tomato paste all over.

A fuckin plus

ketchup on steak is alright

but this is Sup Forums and any opinion that deviates from whoever is replying to your post is automatically wrong

just fucking eat your steak like a normal person, jesus fucking christ, y'all don't need a1 or any of that shit

steak is trailer trash gourmet. faggots bitching about what to put on it are bumpkin hayseeds attempting to get snobbish about whether it's better to fuck the fat drunk whore who lives upstairs from the bar when she's chewing skoal or when she's chewing copenhagen.

might as well put ketchup on your fucked up cow

>Bearnaise
True winner here.

>just fucking eat your steak like a normal person
I've been eating steak with ketchup for 17 years.

>mommy won't let me put ketchup on my steak

Have you ever had a stuffed pepper? Its pepper cheese and ground beef inside a pepper. Retard.

Its not being lazy you fucking neanderthal, its called cooking science fool. You use the salts to help draw your flavors into the meat as it cooks, then you caramelize sauce on the outside to hold juices in. Learn too cook, maybe you'll impress your mom im sure she could use the help around the house.

What do you want, a fucking medal, for your major life accomplishment?

Yes, actually. And a cash prize.

ITT: Triggered steak snobs who have zero culinary skill but at some point have heard about how 'a real steak should be' and have taken it to heart.

The exact same faggots who flip their shit at the idea of anyone liking a steak that is well done.

>"You disgusting fucking peasant, how dare you sully a steak by cooking it longer than the way it is MEANT TO BE COOKED! KILL YOURSELF"

Well done steak triggers faggots like nothing else.

Eat your fucking food however you like, faggot.
It's fucking food.
Nobody cares.

>what is fat
>what is blood

theres a lot of flavor in them. Im not even going to bother explaining because i9m tireds and you're stupid and fuck you im going bed

cool, don't make you normal though

>There's nothing wrong with it. If you like it, you like it. I just want you to know that's what trash, degenerate low life pieces of shit with no pallet do.

He's not wrong . . .

well those are good too but salt is by far the most important

please enlighten us about the godly food you consume on a daily basis that us mere country bumpkin hayseeds can merely dream of?

autistic faggot

>drown in lukewarm cow's blood

That's not blood, it's myoglobin which is a protein found in connective tissues.

>Have you ever had a stuffed pepper?
>Have you ever eaten shit?

>Its pepper cheese and ground beef inside a pepper.
Doesn't mean it isn't feed for fat greasy skidmarks. Like you.

>its called cooking science fool
The invention of the wheel could also be considered science. Only a retard like you would be impressed by that though.

>then you caramelize sauce on the outside to hold juices in.
>needing to hold the juices in because no only are you a shit lazy cook who can't be fucked to watch what he's doing but you do it with barbecue sauce, which is again sugary tomato paste shit, the exact thing we're talking about being garbage

Store bought seasonings and marinade, and not cooking your steak like a complete fucking retard keep you from needing any sauce.

I also usually pair a good steak with Macaroni and Cheese, Whipped potatoes, or Green Bean Casserole

Underage ban

I'm 23, you moron.

Sriracha>ketchup

are you finished with your little little boy ??
if so, you may go back into your room now.
your mom should be just about finished doing your laundry and will be in soon to make your bed.

stfu fool

if you want to be stuck up homosexual garmond build a time machine and go back to 1800's london and get fucked up the bum by lord whitersbottom while you both dribble like idiots about "peasants" who do something with food you dont like you gaybo fuck toi

only beta faggots who need to distinguish themselves by arbitrary things, like how they eat their meat, actually care about how you eat your meat.
They need to feel special and validate themselfes so they try to belittle you for eating your steak with ketchup.
Fun fact is that most of them are faggots who would actually prefer ketchup themselves and just skip out on it because of that bullshit.

Because there a million different homemade sauces you can concoct and you can make some delicious side with actual tomatos. Besides, if you use ketchup for your steaks you wont have enough for hotdogs.

>I'm 23, you moron.

my guess is cum

>STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Fucking faggots. Let a nigga enjoy his fucking food.

Our local burger joint makes their patties from steak. Good burgers. Otherwise steak is completely overrated, unless you still live in the early 1900s, or the midwest.

>suggesting that i put a bullet in my brain for rightly pointing that you should commit suicide for commenting on your use of kill yourself for me using kys
Tie a brick around your neck and dive in the water cunt

Wow, you are reaching so far with your little man arms. I remember when i was 12 too man. Don't worry your mom will always love you at least. Cuz with aa pallet like yours no other human being is going to want to live with you for long-term.

putting ketchup on steak is like putting sprinkles on a pile of shit. it's still shit.

If you're putting anything on a steak then you are eating a piece of shit steak.

>thread

Love the BĂ©arnaise myself

So, you've been eating ketchup on you steak since you were six?

/thread

You got it wrong user. Its more like sprinkling shit on a bowl of icecream.

>you love it
>burst of flavour
>you've been conditioned
>it's tasty
>steak bad
>in my opinion
>i can eat a whole meal without sugar
>watch me
>pass the ketchup

>this nigger doesn't know there's a fucking hundred other meats better than beef
>beef and pork are the bottom of the fuckin list
>even fucking chicken, third from the bottom of the list, is better. fucking. chicken.

only reason you like beef is because it was sold to your grandparents generation, subsidized by the gov to this day, not because it was good (which it isn't, in any way), but because it was cheap at the time and there was a shitload of money to be made in it. ...and your parents never learned, nor have you. Your family line has not grown in wisdom. You have literally retarded your progress. You are retards.

nah, steak is disgusting.