How would you punish a disobedient slave?

How would you punish a disobedient slave?

Fuck off back to tumbler , idiot

Leave her tied in a locker room and let the whole team fuck her.

Loosely tie them in a room alone with no stimulation and ignore them for an hour.

That's a reward though.

My girlfriend locks me in chastity, canes and spanks me, makes me be her toilet for #2 (i like drinking piss, just not swallowing shit). Sometimes other stuff depending on what the circumstances are.

Take away her clothes for a week if she is a slave she doesnt need to leave my house anyhow

no condoms and they can do to her whatever they want and for how long.

make it several hours

Tie her up, write "free sex" on her forehead and leave her in a public spcae for strangers to fuck her every hole

this shit is just not realistic

this is

>being a male submissive

Whats it like selling your gender up the river?

Make he do a cum walk

what the fuck do you even mean by this?

>because gender matters at all
ok

>all genders are mayonnaise

When you are submissive it makes every other male in the planet appear as weak as your pathetic ass

Men are dom woemn are submissive

Tease her with a hitachi but denay her orgasm for hours.

More walks pls!

by that logic is a transwoman you're a shitty troll try harder faggot
3/10 got me to reply twice

jesus you are a fucking moron.

I onow you replied to the wrong person and no he isnt a trans women he is a weak pathertic male who should be ashamed of himself for letting his birthright go

what a beta reaction

>call you out for being pathetic like shit under my shoe
>oh he is just trolling me its fine im still a man even though my girlfreind fucks me in the ass and puts my cock in a "cage"

what sort of deep-seated psychological issues do you have that have turned you into such a sad and insecure person?

figging

>self respect is "sad and insecure"

What kind of a lolely slug are you for being so delusional?

That's fucking cold if you need to cause your slave pain to punish them you dont truely have their respect

the last thing you have is 'self-respect'

I have enough to not let a women lock away my cock or shove a strap on into my ass

some want that pain and uncomfort though, dont be so quick to judge.

i think you are deeply confused about what self respect is.

I know what self reapect is im not the one calling some whore mistress while licking the shit off her ass and letting her tie me down to tables even though i am strong enough to fight it off

deeply, deeply confused. my condolences kid.

Topkek

Got to love the underage Sup Forumstards with no understanding of fetishes and their autistic "alpha" attitude.

My fetish is dominating cute little blonde tomboys like yolandi cause they are cute and make cute faces when you stimulate them

Still a reward

>Implying they don't

Tumblr is a trend, it too shall pass.

My fetish is having a cute little brunette tomboy with 32DDD's dominate me and make me eat her pussy and ass, drink her piss, eat my cum out of her ass, peg me, sit on my face, make worship her feet, watch her get fucked and clean her cunt juice off another mans dick etc.

and i live my fetish. so i don't exactly know what there is to be ashamed about.

kek, that's... specific.
That depends on what you've got going on with her. Pain, humiliation, denial, bondage and so on can all be different (or combined) ways of punishment.

I personally would just deny my girlfriend in different ways, or if she's really disobedient I'd spank her. There's no need to be very physical when you can dominate mentally.

>specific

You know how many blonde tomboys there is on this planet?

>like Yolandi
I'm quite sure that narrows it down.

this

She has to read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius without wavering as I either spank or fuck her.
If she can hold out long enough, she is rewarded with cum.

Hand cuff her to the bed.
let one hand loose that she might get free with effort. leave the wrong keys just within reach.
rub her untill she almost got off, then leave. send some other bitch to free her in a day or so, after she shat the bed.

Slap and send her into a dark room for a day

Make her write a 10-page book report on each volume of 50 Shades of Grey about the events that happen which show the series as a dangerously inaccurate example of BDSM culture.

That ought to do it.

>implying reading that shit isn't torture enough

Savage.

>My fetish is having a cute little brunette tomboy with 32DDD's dominate me and make me eat her pussy and ass, drink her piss, eat my cum out of her ass, peg me, sit on my face, make worship her feet, watch her get fucked and clean her cunt juice off another mans dick etc.
>and i live my fetish. so i don't exactly know what there is to be ashamed about.

living the dream

She could get herself off with her hand after you left.