Story time

Story time

>be me
>15 years
>ugly and fat as fuck,165 cm tall
>started high school like 8 months ago,everything is going fine
>i was pretty autistic and didnt talk to many people except for the other ugly guy in the class
>one day in english the teacher asked us to describe ourselves in a few words
>i said "little ball of craziness" looking straight into my crushes eyes,who was standing beside me
>tfw the whole class stars cracking jokes at me and crush,including the teacher
>i was looking at my feet and i didnt dare looking up
>whyme.jpg
>every break i was talking to the crush and my sister
>one of the edgy guys in the class stars making fun of me every time he sees us
>whole class gathers around me and stars doing the same every time,but it doesnt bother me that much
>one day he pushed me and crush together and told us to have sex,he touched my nipples,shoved me around
>every day till then every one makes fun of me
>fuckmylife.png
>contemplating suicide,but im too much of a pussy
>whatdo.jpg

So,what should i do?
Im not gonna live my next 4 years of highshool being shamed every second
Kill myself or shoot up the school?(my grandad has a nuce gun collection and i used the before)

What do?

I think you should shoot up the school then call the cops and blame it on the "edgy guy"

Mods b& this underage faggot

Bring a knife, follow him to the toilet, stab him to death, no witnesses, shooting up would be cool tho, pls do some headshots, mbe get a friend involved

>edgy guys

beat up the biggest baddest guy become said guy, let everyone live in fear and awe of your bad ass ness

fight this fag op then take your bitch and fuck her

Take Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes. Seriously, this shit is awesome, it changes your life, it makes you a man, it improves your social skills. It makes you fucking tough. Good luck mate.

This is me and her,i cant beat anyone

that's some beta shit

lose weight work out and stop being an autist

just ignore it you idiot, why do you care what he thinks?

romanian autismo detected

what's her name?

she's sexting her boyfriend

Get banned and then sock him in the jaw while gripping a lighter nose or eye is good too because when you're an underage middle school faggot getting a bloody nose or a black eye by an even bigger faggot is a deathsentence

I dont care...but being shoved around every second is quite annoying

Start taking fight classes, get good, beat up one of the guys you´re sure you can take out.

>become baddest nig in town

Yeah that can work I say go with this

Just jab a pencil at his face next time, then no one will fuck with you

Sup Forums is right OP, work out and beat that fucker down. u gonna feel alpha af and people respect u hard

you will never score there
she will suck some dicks and tell you about it after
you will cry
she will laugh

I say shoot up the school maby with a friend or something it's been too long sence that last one

Everyones self councious.
But not everyone bitches about it- some people decide to start jogging and doing push ups and lifting.
Get fit- its upto you how you use your new body after that. I didnt seek revenge- just puss.

she's 3/10
you 1/10
no chances

My granddad has something similar to this,i used it before and also showed it to a few friends in public
Shooting it up might just be it

>says something badass in school without fear straight into his womans eyes
>makes entire class react in a positive way
>so much spaghetti in pockets... u get afraid of this positive reaction
>show fear of acceptance in class
>show fear
>whole class sees fear
>doesnt learn from experience
>doesnt become stronger

just find something tall to jump off and dive head first, your own weight should easily crush your skull on impact or at least turn ur brain off so u dont have to deal with ur own failure to personally grow thru experience

get some exorcise

just take your glasses off and headbutt the fucker and he will now come back op

god dammit op, lose some weight, make some friends and stop being such a fucking pussy

guys will use her for some training before serious pussy

I would second this notion.

anyways, 25 year old guy here, I've was in similar situations in highschool, Im way better now with girls though.

Have you flirted with her? Told her you like her?

Give us more details.

In regards to the douchebag in class, fight him if you get the chance, even if you loose, people will respect you more, including him. at LEAST don't let him touch you and make you look like a fool, if he starts talking shit, tell him to fuck himself, and if he starts touching you, shove the fuck out of his hand, seriously who the fuck does this guy think he is. #ohrightitshighschool

start working out, punch guy if he starts to provoke you

>Convince someone else to shoot up the school
>Dont go to jail
>???
>Profit?

become an alcochol

Nobody gonna be surprised when this kid shoots up the school. It's always the half Asian looking ones that can handle the pressure and lose their shit.

Contacts
Gym
Fix those weird ass eyebrows

I flurted with her and i think she likes me back but i cant be with her in public...

They even make memes about me now

okay i'll take the b8

exercise if you are healthy you will feel self confidence , learn how to take a little bit of male razing and give it back to him. not like you are spending after school hours doing anything important

Just fucking punch him. Channel the spaghetti, tackle him and just hit him repeatedly.
If you have a weight advantage it won't be much trouble. Once you stand up for yourself they will leave you alone, they will still still your weird but they will probably just avoid you. Just make sure you don't fuck it up or it will be worse.

you have one of two choices as someone that has been in a position similar to this.

A) Work out, hard, and become a force that could put them down just in case you need to. This is ultimately the best choice as being fit will get your crush and many other females to want your dick.

B) Totally ignore it, 4 years isn't that long of a time and you'd be surprised what other stupid shit happens in high school that will make people forget, especially if you ignore them and they get no rise out of it. High schoolers are dumb shits.

man the fuck up op she's not even that pretty

Im not that pretty either

Listen here man tits, lose you're weight get the gril (Boob Mckinsey or what not) = People will find another too pick on.

wow, thats mean

I cant do anything,im worthless,even my dad makes fun of me the same way

Sucker punch the edgy guy then stomp his head

What does he say? start working out

Sup Forums's solution to everything: just work out
protip: that won't work

Get super fit this summer and next year make the faggots that made you angry your bitch.If you think you don't have any reason to get fit, well there are countless of them but think about the idea of your crush finally being with you

at least try to exercise a bit? It'll really help with your self confidence. and honestly op you're not as disgusting as you probably think you are

Just fucking look at me,i cant do anything
Ill either kill myself or shoot it up

maybe stop being a fucking pussy.
bitch keeps making fun of you? fuck him up.
that's the one language they understand.
edgy kid makes fun of you cause he's inescure. fuck him up once and he's done.

that's a really nice candle dude

Ill put a bullet through his skull

Reported. Get the fuck off Sup Forums you underage faggot.

having a crush is a waste of time and energy. if it was going to happen, it would have, I'd it will happen later, it will happen later. you're wasting time thinking about some girl you'll never speak to again 3 years from now.
get a different haircut too.

fuck the edgy guy he's probably more insecure than you are

Just stop being so utterly beta you tard. At least throw a fucking punch and stand up for yourself

I will throw a punch,but ill also throw a bullet down his spine

Your best option.
Head up Boy.

why would you post that picture on facebook?

If u live in Florida or Georgia I would totes kick someone's ass for you bro. I'm a psychopath when it comes to defending people like you. But you should work out foreal

GTFO KIDDO

>I'll either kill myself or shoot it up
Why not both?

this guy again^

answer my fucking questions man...

In regards to "just fuckign look at me, i cant do anything". Shut the fuck up, your developing, your not worthness. start exercising man, it feels good and its an attractice feature.

goddamnit stop being so fucking insecure.
that's the source of all your problems.

go jack off and release your kid angst

Beat the shit out of the edgy guy you fucking fag

bro, you can do anything if you put effort into it.Don't be that edgy guy that shoots himself or the school.Trust me I have been through the same shit, but I just exercised every day and the next year, no one wanted to mess with me when they saw me.

Maybe it does,ive never experienced being fit nor do i want to,i just want to slaughter them

And if he lives in Norway I will fucking beat that bully into a bloody mess

Go full fat rage and suffocate him with your belly

admitting to being 15 hy no ban

work out

fight back

make it clear that you arent an easy target

treat school like prison

dont let them win

if you an hero then you have to make it worthwhile, dont be a pussy

>Ignore it...
Wrong answer, don't let them do whatever they want to you. Handle your shit and face them if you have to fight then learn to fight and beat up their face.

Im fat but only 165cm

And if you live in Kazakhstan, i will laugh at you

an hero by cops! kill 'em all.
also, mods!
>15 years
enjoy you ban!
you better set a new record score up!

Im from finland

then fucking do it.
walk up to him, give him a fist to the face with no warning. why would you do him the favor of killing him and then having to deal with it yourself? edgy shittard is as insecure as you are.

>Hurr durr i was being a autist
Newfag
You mean you were being a social outcast

just concentrate on your studies and make big money when you start working

>enjoy you ban!

I will laugh at you for living in kazakhstan.

Use that to your advantage, hit him in the balls with your fat cushy fingers.

Fair enough

Assuming this isn't bait. Get a new hair cut and glasses. If you can't afford those things get a job. Shower in the mornings and start caring about yourself. Once you start loving yourself others will follow. Believe me I've been down much of that road. I wasn't bullied but I wasn't anyone's friend either I was "that nice fat kid". Don't try to garner attention through negativity as that's all you'll get in kind. Hope this helps.

You can't let other people control your life man. Grow a pair and stand up for yourself and kick their ass.

since youre autistic ill give you a break. change schools, and always go home after school is over. Make sure to never speak to anyone ever again and for the love of god man the fuck up, or at least look the part so people never fuck with you again...

Half of Sup Forums is underage

Why is this faggot not b&? Mods? Janitors? Admins? Someone please clean our board

It's fucking highschool kid. It sucks for most people grow a pair, harden up, deal with it. Grow up and move on with your life.

You should definitely consider suicide. We don't need you accidentally procreating with some chick with downs 20 years from now after losing your virginity. Spare us your weak genes. I'm being serious, not edgy. I would kill you myself if I could get away with it clean.

this. if you arent tall youre ball punching size.
stop the fucking insecurity.

I fucking hope so

It's ok op this used to be me. Ill post an after pic in a sec.