God tier or shit

God tier or shit

it's hard to come by shit like this in Aus, so I'm gonna say that's god tier. Holy fk nearly 1am but I want to eat that so badly.

Overrated. Like everything in California.

FUCKING GOD TEIR

Poor retarded teenage white trash stoners from the west coast will say god tier. Anyone with money and refined taste will recognize it's shit compared to Five Guys.

>inb4 aforementioned white trash pretends there's a way to disprove my post

Fuck you, now I'm hungry for that shit.

And I'm in fucking Europe.

>Poor
>Five Guy's
Oh, ok.. you fucking idiot.

shit.

I want to live over the '40s

>..
>learning disabled person tries to claim someone else is an idiot
k

This is disgusting and I can't picture myself eating anything like this unless I was severely hangover. Looks like a heart attack on a tray really.

>Been to Five Guys
>Been to In n Out

Five guys is greasey as shit, not bad just a greasey ass burger.

In n Out is fucking delicious though, maybe its the rarity but its a better burger.

But both are "fast food" quality, a truly good burger will be found elsewhere.

You now realize that you care so much about how healthy your food is because you're an effeminate metrosexual who was raised by a single mother in the late 1990s.

Kek'd

>In n Out is fucking delicious though
In n Out is middle school cafeteria quality at very best. Generic and forgettable.

This.

God Tier!

Anyone who says otherwise can eat the puke they serve at Five Guys.

>Heart attack on a tray
>Posts sandwich with ham and cheese
>???

It's fucking cheeseburgers and fries, no matter where it's from it's shit.

>he came to Sup Forums and acted contrarian because that's what reddit told him we do here

It's god tier until you have chewed the first bite. Invest in eating at a nice restaurant where they serve burgers that wont clog your arteries (They're way better in my opinion)

Ive lived on the East coast my entire life and when I went to the west coast I was so excited to try in-n-out.

I was excited, I had no discrimination, no biased opinion and it sucked.

It sucked.

Fag Guys doesn't have a drive through and closes at like 9pm. If your parting and want a burger it can fuck right off.

How much you guys paying for this?It is 5-8$ in my country and i can eat 3 arm sized doners with 5$.

Nope, I'm a grown man who realized years ago that food a 6 year old can cook shouldn't be bought at a restaurant or praised as good ever.

There's a reason it's the only fast-food burger on "Best of" Burger lists - it is a solid tasty burger. Anyone who refuses to acknowledge this is just being a faggot.

Filét of beef and duchesse potato.

The best chefs in the world still serve burgers, grow up faggot.

>under 25 years old
>claims to be a grown man
I dying xD

Yeah, so that people with no taste will come to their restaurants, it's called pandering...

I tried In n Out for the first time a few weeks ago. I was a little disappointed. Five Guys for the win.

Because the best chefs have trouble getting people in their restaurants? Are you literally retarded?

>...
You're either a faggot, a woman, or have a learning disability. Which is it?

I had heard so much about In N Out that when I finally visited California I was expecting greatness. It's no better than any other fast food burgers, the fries tasted like sawdust. Dicks Drive In in Seattle and even Carl's Jr had better burgers imho

Ooh, now it's not a cheeseburger, I put it on a donut...faggot.

>ITT discussing fast food
>Better show how refined my taste is
>Googles "fancy entrées"
>Save image as...

>...
>faggot
The irony.

This. I'm sticking to whataburger

Actually, most of them only fucking sell burgers so that you fucking morons will be able to afford and understand something on their menu.

Stop it! You're ruining things for me!

D:

>be me
>live on East coast entire life
>go in military
>constantly hear CA fags brag about in and out
>get stationed in Seattle
>travel through CA to get back to East coast.
>go to in and out finally
>mfw I realize it's completely overrated.

In and out fries are shit, burgers are shit, customer service was shit and any place with a hidden menu is for faggot hipsters. Have fun with your shit tier burger restaurant cali.

Arguing on Sup Forums about how grown up his is. Know when you're a grown man? When you don't have to say that you are one.

why the fuck is there parsley everywhere, and holy shit that's a lot of fucking ketchup.

Onions and tomatoes are toxic over time.

>Actually
It never ceases to amaze me how dumb people think this word will validate whatever retarded shit they try and say after it.

You can always go to a Kebab.

I'm a level 42 meatmancer and I make boygers that I've yet to see beaten. Doesn't even take that long.

>taste is god tier

>what it does to your body is shit tier

best place to get a burger on the east coast? i like 5 guys but other than that there's only shit tier fast food around me

ding ding ding

Used to hear that from India a lot. Like at the start of every sentence. Think it's how they're taught.

Fuck whatever these anons are saying.

I'd eat any of the stuff posted here.

You should really spend more time debunking the stories you hear.

you could start by trying something else other than burgers.

Too much of anything is toxic.

Even water and oxygen.

Or a kebabpizza.

so is the shit that comes out of your mouth

Right? I went to high school with a dumb girl that started all her sentences with "Actually" or "The fact of the matter is"

Sorry for trying to save your actual lives.

"Ignorant" has lost all meaning too.

>it's hard to come by shit like this in Aus
We have a fuck ton of burger and american take out places like this in Adelaide, and I'm pretty sure in Melbourne too.
What city you from user.

you can save ours by ending your own.

That was thoughtful of you. I was just trying to teach you about the value of verifying information before repeating it. You want people to perceive you as an intelligent and valued member of society someday, don't you?

double the burger bacon and cheese and add some bbq pulled pork. let that sweet and sour come together baby

Cali boy here, u the man OP. You know what's up. All other burgers are shit in comparison.

The truth of it all is more profound, kiddo

fuck off OP I'm poorfag starving here eating tinned noodles for dinner tonight. Anything that's not canned or flash frozen is god tier for me

WHATABURGER >>> in and out, five guys

Irish steak

This butthurt.

so do you guys just eat meat all the time? does it not get boring?

Brisbane here. We only have Mcdonalds and Hungry Jack's (Burger King). Whoppers are decent but American burgers look so fucking good in comparison.

This is subpar bait.

You know a lot of butchers will give you free offal. Marinade and roast some hearts for a top tier cheap food.

lord knows I'd eat the shit out of a barbacued heart rn

Southerner here, every single meal incorporates meat somehow.

Or maybe I just don't like the idea of devouring 0.5l of grease in a meal? Caring about your body should be one of your highest priority

Its still much leaner than fried everything in OPs picture.

No i've never been bored by eating.

Nope. It's what I said. You're a fucking faggot who watches what he eats because he knows he's not man enough to be physically active and burn off the calories. Mommy and the rest of the feminist machinations turned you into a limp-wristed cuck.

Just trim the fat off it.

Looks like an unfolded gyro with fries

I'm astonished you blokes don't have more then us, over the past few years or so Adelaide has been filled with American style food trucks, take out and restaurants. It seems to be the central pillar of our economy. Considering how much larger and more significant Brisbane is I'm shocked.

You're a gyro, fatass.

Are you fuckin retarded?

lol ok. Post what you eat you greasy faggot. Enjoying those fries while shit posting on Sup Forums?

How can you call someone a greasy faggot while posting some chicken that's been drowned in fat?

Op here I honestly like in n out and five guys.. Anyone on board?

Because the fantasy he's created for himself that he's intelligent and refined is just that - a fantasy.

I wish my life was a fantasy.

Then I'd actually have life.

Five guys is decent if overpriced. Never went to in n out because east coast though :(

5033 checking in

bryshan...

walla bror mammas död

We have a shitload of sushi and korean restaurants. There's more than one sushi train or sushi stall on every city block, there's sushi in the woolies, sushi at the train stations, sushi fucking everywhere. The korean restaurants are great though because they're some of the only places that actually serve food after midnight. This shit is god-tier 1am drunk as fuck munching. Still it would be nice to have some decent burger places.