Mfw the whole series of Game of Thrones is Bran going back in time and just fucking everything up

>mfw the whole series of Game of Thrones is Bran going back in time and just fucking everything up.
>mfw Bran starts going back to the Mad King to change history - and these become the voices that make him "mad"
>mfw the series will end with no one on the throne.
>mfw Older Bran realizes how he fucked up the time line - and just before he dies he goes back in time to kill himself as a child - but instead of getting killed he becomes paralyzed all over again.

Honestly the show is just about the tits and ass at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jxlmQ_JGbKo?t=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wrong, flaccid wieners. Get it right

This isn't lost, I doubt it's going to end with everyone's already dead and nothing matters.

Interesting theory, very much doubt though.

"The past is already written, the ink is dry." - Bloodraven

What Bran did was always going to happen. It's closed loop time travel, with no paradox.

If Bran were to go back in time and kill the mad king, the mad king would be dead in the future, giving Bran no motivation to go and kill him in the first place. Paradox.

He wouldn't be changing history.
>causality loops
He can't change history. These are fixed events. They had already happened. Bran needs to time travel to make sure they happen again
>static character
>decisions don't matter anymore
Time travel is fucking dumb. It is a stupid plot device that is the result of lazy writing.

Now someone grab me some waterskiis so I can jump this shark.

He doesnt kill the mad king ... he makes the mad king mad.

>past is written - ink is dry

Then wtf was Hold the door Hodor about?

I've hated his stupid fucking tree storyline since it was introduced. Same with the Reeds.
>no more Doran
>no Arianne
>no Quentyn
>no JonCon
>Barristan gone

Still got fucking Bran and his shitty entourage though.

>mfw

Jack Bender directed a few episodes this season...so...your move

Redeemed Hound vs Zombie Mountain Cleganebowl confirmed

It was barely time travel, plus Hodor was already Hodor so someone would have to make him hodor at that moment. Like Bran already being crippled means going back and crippling himself could work, but he couldn't go back and make himself uncrippled.

Ayy lmao

GRRM

That was always going to happen. That was written in the past. That happened to Hodor in the past. The reason why is happened, is because Bran from the future made it happen. That is how the past was written. The ink is dry.

Making the mad king mad would be a fine, closed causality loop, operating under the same principle. I'm just a retard who didn't bother to finish reading the sentence.

But he wasnt Hodor until Bran got in his head by going back in time - which shows that his time travel actually does things.

Also the ice king was able to find out where he was by going back in time... which shows that time is really weird in the GoT universe.

This show/books is/are pretty predictable.

Kept saying Benjen was alive but people kept wanting to argue that he was dead.

Stannis is alive also.

"burn them all" - Aerys
Sounds a lot like how you'd kill the army of the dead...
given how hodor repeated "hold the door" and aerys repeated "burn them all" even after jamie stabbed him, bran's gunna do the same thing to the mad king for sure

Yes but if Hodor wasn't Hodor, then Bran wouldn't have reached Bloodraven / have been alive to do it in the first place. They are two events dependent upon eachother. It's a closed loop, no paradox. Ink remains dry.

Bran didn't make Hodor stroke out- he just witnessed it. I think you guys are mistaking direct influence with possibly a fate plot.

Are you blind? Bran warged into young Hodor (Wylis) and messed him up. It was directly Bran's fault.

Well thats kind of my point about the whole universe. I think its going to turn out to be some loop by Bran tinkering around with his time travel shit.

Then the whole show basically becomes what Bran fucks with at what time.

>meh

why would brienne let him live?
and didnt bolton kinda confirm his death?

Bran did not warg into Hodor in the past.

then why did his eyes go white?

youtu.be/jxlmQ_JGbKo?t=2
Yes he did.

Bran called out to young Ned and he heard him, so that right there shows us that he's gonna dabble in time fuckery and not simply observe it

we wont see any changes in history
>ink is dry
we will however see WHAT bran already changed

Or the fact that he realised he's responsible for Hodor's retardation and further demise will teach him a harsh lesson.

Possibilities open up if he can manipulate shit in the past, but I don't think they'll make it to where he saves Ned, Catelyn, Robb, Theon's cock... etc.etc.

Literally everything that's gone wrong in this show is Bran's fault

fuck of martellfag

damn. Theon had a nice dick :/

a spin-off where theon travels through time to save his cock and stop ramsays rise to power
sounds interesting

Many Starks and northerners had the ability to warg. I think that there was a powerful warg in Winterfell before Bran, who is now called the Three Eyed Raven, and he is actually the person who warged into Hodor in the past, but because of his guilt did not want Bran to witness the event.

Not possible. That would imply that Bloodraven knew years in advance of Bran's birth, in advance of Ned & Catelyn's union that at some point, Hodor (Wylis) would need to hold the door for Bran. Additionally, Bloodraven couldn't have done it to Hodor in the moment, because he was literally just killed.

Alternatively, Bran needed to get Hodor to hold the door, but since he was already warged, he had no alternative but to warg into Past Hodor for the same effect. Which messed him up.

i think the three eyed raven defintiely is responsible for some of the shit that went down in westeros
bran might find out that raven made the mad king mad or caused roberts rebellion because he warged into raegar to fuck lyanna

I still sy that it ends with Danny and John Targaryen-Stark saving the world from the walkers with drgons and then Arya kills Danny.

Brynden Rivers (Bloodraven) wasn't a Northerner. He was a bastard child of Aegon Targeryen and Melissa Blackwood.

Father from Essos, Mother from the Riverlands. Not a northerner.

I feel like the mad king wanted to burn those white walkers but he got mad because of the voices of bran or that other tree hugger

What if the mad king is the three eyed raven

Bran is stronger than the old raven, he is able to influence the past.

Also Bran becomes patch face. Under the sea the dead float, I know ,I know ho ho ho.

This series should be renamed " Crippled guy being fucking useless and young lady not being ready, yet "

why would arya kill daenerys?
i'm all for jon at the moment. should he die (for good) the walkers can kill everyone for all i care.

they are all living in the matrix

Wiener,wiener,wiener...

I don't think he is stronger, he basically warns him and tries to stop him from doing shit as if he knew what would happen

I'm in fucking tears at the end of every episode, today it was tears of awe.

I like how there are barely any niggers in the show! And none in high positions!

Nigga did you not pay attention during the series finale? Christian Shepard explicitly tells Jack that what happened happened. The island was real, those people died, and the alternate universe was something they made so they could all pass on together.

Fucking retards like you are the reason that show gets a bad rep.

Anyone have the GOT fap roulette pic?

to me, the old raven says the ink is dry because that is how he perceieves it, not being able to influence events. Bran is able to, so that would make him stronger.

Jimmy Valmer and the Butt-Sullied Maiden Fuck the Whole Thing Up: The Series

Just no

It's very much like Luke & Yoda

so much this
>88's checked

That doesn't make any sense. Wylis was Hodor before Bran fucked his brain up, so you still have an action without a cause.

We're talking about books, show fag

Yeah, but evidently he knew that you could manipulate the past, that's why he kept trying to pull Bran out of situations like with young Ned, saying "Or maybe it was the wind he heard, time to go" like he wasn't ready and needed to learn more before he decides to fuck up more shit

daenerys ending scenes went from awesome to cringy in my opinion
and dont even get me started on the speech
good to see the dragon is growing at least

Wylis would never have became Hodor had Bran not warged into him, whilst already warged.

Bran would not have been given that opportunity had Wylis not become Hodor, and taken Bran to Bloodraven and protected him from the wights and the white walkers.

Both events have a cause, and they cause eachother. It's a closed causality loop.

I'm not being racist though dude. I have black people in my family tree, they are still hanging around somewhere.

last episode was shit

It could have been possible with Hodor because of how many times Bran had warg'd him already. He knows him well and has a preestablished connection. To go along with that point, the person who is able to hear him in the past is his father.

Cleganebowl fucking confirmed

i was reffering to this post
>This show/books is/are pretty predictable.

most of the posts are about the show, book nerd

Well since we didn´t see him die, i guess Stannis is still around somewhere

But Luke isn't more powerful than Yoda.

I think perhaps what is more likely, is that the past cannot be changed in any way that would alter the future.

Unless of course, the future is also responsible for the past, where a causality loop with no paradox is present. - like in Hodor's case.

The mad King was suspicious of the lords around him. He went truly crazy once he hired Varys and he started telling him everybody's secrets. The mad King was called the mad King because he was paranoid and cruel. And liked burning people.

I dunno, that sounds kinda cool to me. I just am not crazy about how it doesn't make sense logically.

No, you're not addressing the point. Somewhere in the passage of time, there is a regular Wylis. There's still a paradox.

powerful woman speech gets ratings in "Current year" society.
Fact is they are interested in making most watched rather than best. This means playing up to the millions of cunts whom eat this shit up.
>TWD is another example.

no he dded

who are you replying to?

Also he was held captive and Barriatan rescued him, after this event he was pretty much broken.

a three eyed raven isn't mad?

Regular Wylis -> Turn into Hodor -> Hodor takes Bran to Bloodraven -> Bran lives and is given the opportunity to turn Wylis into Hodor -> Hodor takes Bran to Bloodraven - > Bran lives and is given the opportunity to turn Wylis into Hodor -> Hodor takes Bran to Bloodraven.

Causality. Loop.

Well its not really bran who does it. Its people shouting around him while he watches. He is probably going to watch the mad king and some idiot next to him is going to shout "burn them all" as they have already fought off some white walkers. Thus it will echo into the past into the mad kings head.

Just a general point that the only people who have reacted to Bran so far are people who were close to him

i know. its not like i hate her speeches, just feels like they overkill it sometimes.
i thought she had them convinced when all dothraki got on their knees but then they did that dragonriding speech (awesome because dragon)

Three eyed raven is about 125 years old. Substantially older than the mad king.

I wish patchface had been a thing in the TV show

these two need to happen

The dubz don't lie

He told Bran he had been there a 1000 years (in the cave)

Aye. Northerners are typically white due to lack of sun, meaning a lighter skin colour is better at absorbing vitamin D from the sun - thus promoting survival.

No blacks in the North is exactly how it should be.

everyone exaggerates

>black people
>in mediaeval european fantasy

Go watch Beowulf, faggot.

Well that's bollocks considering he's the son of Aegon IV Targeryen and Melissa Blackwood.

I didn't like any of the characters you mentioned (except Doran, he was the only guy around who fucking thought about what he was doing), still I don't like Bran's part. I never did.
My favourites are Jon Snow's, Tyrion's, Sam's and Daenerys'

trip dubs

Reminds me of that show from the 70s that was set in the 50s and there were absolutly NO BLACK PEOPLE. What was it called again? Had the Fonz and NO BLACK PEOPLE...

Oh yeah it was called 'HAPPY DAYS'

Ya I know when people ask how old I am I usually say a number between 34 and 13,0000

Why would he lie about his age? Chicks do that not three eyed ravens!

>jorah the greyscale will return as jorah the whitescale

There are the Summer Islands.