OPINION TIME:

OPINION TIME:
How does Cartoon Network today compare to that of the 2000's?

I don't know because I don't watch fucking childrens shows. Lurk more.

All I hea ir Adventure time and regular show these days.Don't know if its just my nostalgia ,but there
was alot more good shows back then : Samurai Jack,Courage,The edd boys ,Johny Bravo,Fosters home ,Megas XLR and all that good stuff

Today sucks

There's a lot more than those 2, but none of them are very good.

Fosters home was shit.
The rest of your list is toptier

Trips = truth

Has anyone watched Courage the Cowardly Dog lately???? How the fuck did our parents let us watch that

seriously, I used to watch it with my dad. That show was insane fucking dark too

Its shit now. All of the shows are moronic

Sealab 2012 was fucking hilarious.

>implying our parents cared what we watched
>implying our parents didn't just turn on anything so we'd watch TV while they fucked

Also not just Courage or cartoon network but a bunch of 90's and early 2000 cartoons were pretty fuckin strange. Cow and Chicken, Ren and Stimpy, Ed ed and eddy, Johny Bravo, Catdog. Shit was all weird if you think about it

That show was awesome

That's why I loved those shows.

at least it isn't as bad as nickelodeon.

At least there are some good shows left: adventure time, regular show, and i hear steven universe is pretty good if you can get through that tumblr garbage

ed ed eddy was actually dark too. In the pilot episode they literally create mass hysteria for profit (jaw breakers), then they capture and torture johnny make him confess to crimes they know he didn't do, and they do Chinese water torture on plank.

Then in episode 2 they do a bunch of acid.

>2000s god tier
ed edd n eddy
johnny bravo
fosters home for imaginary friends
codename kids next door (god tier)
grim adventures of billy and mandy
skatoony
the cramp twins
dexters lab
johnny test was ok

>2000s (shit tier)
none that i can remember

>now (shit tier)
teen titans
clarence (the retarded kid)
uncle grandpa
uncle stan
transformers
ben10

>now (god tier)
regular show
adventure time

Steven Universe is good. People talk about it like it's some sjw show but people don't understand it. I watch it all the time with my daughter

agreed user

Maybe it's an age thing but everything you listed was shit. Granted I was 18 in 2000 but I thought all those shows sucked. Adventure Time is God tier. One of the only shows I don't mind watching with my kids

Pretty much this.

I'm sorry but you faggots are mistakenly wrong for thinking that only adventure time and regular show are good.

regular show has become shitty bro shitty and isnt even good any more.

Adventure Time was good for a pretty long time but then it just got too intricate and even if you miss one of their episodes your lost in their crazy galactic time zone shit.

The only truly good show on cartoon network right now is Clarence. I know what you're thinking, "oh that shows shit and for retards". I thought the exact same thing until I gave it a chance.

There's so much depth to Clarence. you can relate to every single character or at least recall a friend who was exactly like them. It truly embraces what it was like to be a kid. Also, there are a stupid amount of adult jokes in the show. Even Tom Fucking Kenny is a voice actor of one of the main characters. and anything kenny touches is gold.

Fucking watch Clarence. I'm serious

This

I do like Clarence tbh

This made me shit bricks, i think its scarier than return the slab
That cartoon was god tier with Ed Edd n eddy, dexters lab, knd, billy mandy

You speak truth, user

I'd say newer CN isn't that bad aside from uncle grandpa and new Powerpuff girls. Clarence is great, it makes me feel like a child again. Adventure time and regular show are the favorites, the new teen titans doesn't compare to the original, but if you give it a shot it is actually a pretty funny show. Gumball has to be my favorite show. High production value and great writing and steven u is okay, but the fanbase is cancer.

>CN
>not watching 90's and 2000's Nickelodeon

Shit taste tbh

2000's CN had plenty of shit tier shows that no one remembers because they were so fucking bad.

>Whatever Happened to Robot Jones
>The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
>Time Squad
>Mike, Lu, and Og
>Camp Lazlo
>My Gym Partner's a Monkey
>Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi

New CN reboot

>Shit Tier shows
>The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy/ Evil Con Carne

Get out of this thread now!

I enjoyed Camp Lazlo, it had an unique style

Joe Murray (Rocko's Modern Life) and Tom Kenny (Spongebob/ Voice of our Generation)

>Highly underrated show.