This girl keeps sending me Snaps like this. Should I just fuck her already? She's a bigger girl

This girl keeps sending me Snaps like this. Should I just fuck her already? She's a bigger girl...

yes

Yes. Big girls need love too. Also they give the best BJs.

>keeps sending me
why are you keeping us hanging? send us those potatoe pictures

You're only gonna live once, so fuck it JUST DO IT

She looks hot. Post more.

post another 5 pics and we will decide

Get drunk
Fuck the shit out of her op
Slam that little piggy pussy

Just post her tits fag

That tongue is fucking disgusting

love the chin dimple

Feed her first!

Double chin says you will have to hit it from behind, but that's alright anyway, just hold onto the tatas

Not without showing us the sex pics OP

Yes I would also I can confirm big girls suck great dick

she from toledo? I definitely know her.

whats her username?

Post nudes

And here's where the worries begin...

Ugh, no, don't hit it unless you're talking Mortal Kombat style uppercuts.

She looks like a borderline retarded always escalating hamplanet.

I'd still Roger

man the harpoons!

oh god yes, fuck her hard and cum all over that face, send her a message describing just that and post her response

So, you're saying "maybe", right?

Bro unless you are a fucking uppity virgin you would know big bitches love to fuck. Willing to bet 100 bucks she would let you fuck her throat and ass first hookup. Grab drinks and go balls deep

OP, she is fat if you're looking for someone to say it. You would be banging a fat chick. "bigger" is not chubby in this case, it's fat.

You do whatever you want, but I wouldn't touch her even if she needed CPR.

i wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole

Fat chicks are always taking pictures of their tits. When i am trying to see how nasty the rest of her is i check photos of them from friends on FB. Then you see the chubbly truth. The way i look at it is, if you just want a power fuck and a thankful BJ, just do it. If you see her as GF material i caution you... They only get fatter

Fuck her one good time, make sure you tittyfuck her, fat girls love that. Maybe even tell her you love her while you're fucking her doggystyle, it'll make her go crazy and start slamming that fat ass on you. Also, try to get a feet pic for your old pal user

Fat girls are the ones who will most likely let you cum inside. Only two girls ever let me finish inside. Was was chubby-ish, the other was pretty fat. But finish inside is the best feeling in the world.

Snaps killed dumbledore

utterly disgusting. If you are thin and at least a 5/10, do not settle for this humiliation. If you're a fat fuck, go lift and then you start thinking about getting laid.

do it, pussy is pussy

This man speaks the truth.

>they give the best BJ
Spoken like a true virgin.

>let you cum inside
>let you

Just use her as a slam piggy, if u play it right u can set her up as a booty call fr when ur desperate to blow a load. Feel her out by texts no her some really freaky sex stuff and see how she reacts.
If she seems u to it them take her to pound town. Fat chicks are great for practice and are usually a lot more fun in bed than some 110lbs skinny bitch.
Use this as an opportunity to do some freaky shit other girls self respect won't do. Face fuck her, cum in her ass, make her rim you etc
Have fun user and post wins

get her to send one now

This nigga