Did he just have the greatest NBA Finals in NBA history?

Did he just have the greatest NBA Finals in NBA history?

A

Yes

LETS SEE JORDAN DO THAT SHIT, AGAINST THAT TEAM, ON THE ROAD

THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME, THE MOST CLUTCH, THE MOST ATHLETICALLY SUPERIOR, THE MOST BASED

LEBRON FUCKING JAMES

not even questionable

In the past decade? yes
ever? No

No he saved the greatest NBA Finals in NBA history for another team. Without Lefail Jordan wouldn't be the first person to have won the most games in a season.

Jordans Bulls would've won in 6.

hell yeah

Probably.

Hakeem and Dirk were better.

Game 7 was one of LeBrons worst games of the series, he got way too many turnovers, missed chances, or even defended too well, this was Kyries game. The stats are lying.

that clutch ass 3 was the most big dicked 3

Playing with the 90's rules and officiating, the Bulls would sweep. It would not even be close.

HE DID IT LADS

HE EXPOSED CURRY AS THE FRAUD HE IS

HE CAME BACK FROM 3-1 AGAINST THE INVINCIBLE WARRIORS AND DENIED THEM A RING, PRODUCING THE 18-1 OF HOOPS

HE CAME HOME AND GOT ONE FOR DA LAN

IM SO FUCKING HAPPY RIGHT NOW THIS IS BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS

This x1000

Why does everyone who says this think that restricting the 2015-16 teams to the newer rules is fair?

Dirks win was the most feel good.

Cavs win was just a spectacular close game, and vindication for good ol' Chuck.

Yes. We are all witnesses

I don't think Jordan could carry the Cavs to this title if I'm being completely honest.

100% kyrie was the man of the game, but Lebron was the man of the series. Led both teams in like six stats

>first player to lead all 5 stat categories in the finals
>3rd ever triple double in game 7 history for any player
>first ever team to come back from down 3-1
It's up there

>Green's suspension when up 3-1

Enjoy your rigged sport refball fans.

No

06 Wade was better

le carried by kyrie man

>06 Wade

now that was legitimately decided by refball

So why did they lose the following two with him? Fuck why did they lose game 7 when he had the greatest game of his career? Take your refball shit somewhere else

No it wasn't you idiot. This was refball, suspending Dray for bullshit and bogut getting hurt because of it. Look at the stupid calls against GS.

Wade was a one man team nigga. LeJoke got carried by refball, flops, and kyrie.

If today's league used 90s era rules James would have had a 5peat by now. He's so much more physically dominant than any other player. His flops are just him exploiting the rules of the current game, had the game favored physicality more he would be the undisputed GOAT by now.

LeFlop got carried lads let's face it.

mad as fuck, everyone knows the lakers-kings and heat-mavs were one of the most bullshit series ever

Yeah this should have been OKC's ring but Silver rigged it for the Warriors and Cavs to meet up. OKC is clearly the better team.

>Leads both teams in every major stat
>Carried

Dis delusion

Yes. Just look at the numbers

did Jordan ever cry to the NBA to suspend another guy from other team?

Shut the fuck up faggot, I'm a Kings fan.

Wade deserved his ring, he carried that shit team top to bottom and Lecuck got refball and kyrie. Who did 06 wade have?

Refball saved the Warriors from losing to OKC. The Thunder are legitimately the better team and Green should have been suspended for the Adams junk shot but Silver's rigged league decided it wasn't Durant's time for the ring.

how is he supposed to be good?

his teammate hit the clutch 3

lebron even missed his first free throw

>literally can't hit a jumpshot
Why do people think this guy is good?

OKC beat themselves

If his name was Kyrie Irving, then yeah.

Confirmed for a millennial babby.

Jordan cried to the refs all the fucking time.

>Who did 06 wade have?

One of the greatest players of all time.

Past his prime, but still pretty good, famalam.

Fucking shaq

>first triple-double in game 7 of the Finals since James Worthy
>how is this guy supposed to be good

lel fuck off queers

Lebron has now surpassed Jordan in greatness.

what the fuck does YOU being a kings fan matter you dumb faggot? the 06 series was heavily influenced by the whistle, what don't you understand?

can't remember user,
that was like 20 years ago???

lebron scored 6 straight with like 4 minutes to go down 4. then had a huge block. his crunch time performance was excellent. His overall performance was historic.

>everyone jizzing themselves because lebron averaged 41 over 2 games
>mfw jordan averaged 41/8/8 for an entire finals series
>mfw i don't even have a face

No the NBA rigged the games so the Warriors could get to the finals. How can you be this fucking blind to claim the NBA was rigged for the Cavs against the Warriors but not see the blatant rigging that happened in the series prior. Seriously they were both 3-1 deficits, you cannot honestly be that blind.

Nah
Nice 7-game sweep, but most of the games were blowouts
9/11 Game 7 though

i was like 8 years old when jordan played and even i remember him crying to the refs all the time

Jordan scored 40+ in 4 - FOUR - consecutive games in the 93 finals. Including a 55 point performance.

So no. But it was good.

THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING GOAT

it was 41/8/6 you liar

Shut up canacuck. Fuck off back to Toronto cunt.

The corpse of Shaw nigga. Wade was GODLY. Lebron is a cuck and Kyrie won that series.

You salty ass nigga

him and shaq both

so what? Bill Russell has more rings than Jordan

2003 Duncan was better. I only follow the Spurs so that's my only reference.

24.5 points/17 rebounds/5.3 assists/5.3 blocks/1 steal

That's pretty fucking GOAT. Even robbed of a Quadruple Double in the deciding game 6.

how many 70 win teams did jordan beat? checkmate

stay salty chicano

Fucking BBC taking lebron dickriding canada cucks, fuck off

> All these memeior fans claiming the NBA is rigged when they benefitted equally last year.
Anyone that thinks those "injuries" were legitimate is blind.

Right, still way better than this series by Lebron.

Also Shaw taking a dump on the Pacers with like 38/17 and .600+ shooting

Yes. So? We're talking about the greatest single finals series performance here. Not who has the most rings. Nobody beats Russell there, but that's not what we're talking about.

Curry is that you?

calm down stephanie

so Lebron is way better than Jordan if we aren't talking about rings

1v1 Lebron would destroy Jordan's skinny ass

to be fair, he played like garbage in the first 3 games of the series. but id say the last 4 games were arguably the best 4 consecutive games a player has had in the finals

>hey guys, how about topic X?
>you: TOPIC Y
>yeah, but we're discussing topic X
>you: TOPIC Z

TOPIC LEBRON IS THE GOAT

no one can ever accuse him of being unclutch or of not having heart again

this

Only if you're a goldfish.

Led all players for both sides in points, assists, rebounds, steals and blocks. If it's not the greatest, it's at least top 3.

Anyone who hasn't realized by now that Michael Jordan is a meme watches too much ESPN.

There have been at least 3 players better than Jordan since he retired. Shaq, Duncan, LeBron.

ONLY IF LEBRON IS THE GOAT

against a team that set the regular season wins record

The suspension was deserved, fag. He had like 5 borderline flagrants in the playoffs and wouldn't stop chimping out.

kevin love has no heart, though. like where was he this entire series

he wasn't needed

LEBRON IS THE GOATEST

The guy had 5 flagrants. How is that ref ball? The guy is a dirty player.

They'd be more physical for sure but, that really doesn't matter when most of GS doesn't go in the paint. Drayboon would probably get into a number of peoples heads and hold his own physically, and the 90s Bulls probably wouldn't recover from the Warriors 3 point chucking. They were scoring that fast, and they'd have to hope for a performance like tonight where Steph is missing shots.

I'd honestly give it to the Warriors.

Elite tier, but not definitively better imo. When you consider the matchup, I'd take Lebron's performance any day.

No, he needed Reverse Sweep to seal the deal
His Airness wouldn't need 7 games

The real MVP was my milf Doris burke postgame. I think I have a serious crush on her.

I think he would have won the MVP even if the Cavs have lost.

>27/10/11
>Worst

If that's the worst of Lebron I'll take that any day of the week.

I wanna nut on her glasses

>all those wrinkles on her face
only beta fuckboys are into older women, so they can mommy them.

I fucking hate doris burke so bad

yeah he gets swept before making it to the finals more often.

What's wrong with her?

That's the thing with LeBron. His worst night is a career night for anybody else. The standards he's set is so fucking high