we pretend to be severley autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off retard

You are doing fine all on your own

run around, shit your pants and eat it, that´s what they really do faggot

>>pretend

I'm pretty sure black lives matter guys.

Autism != retardism

i work with autistic children, and yes, 60% of children with autism are also retarded. being socially awkward is not autism, that´s people being socially awkward

>pretend

BS
Google autism
Autistics have higher IQs

>retardism

Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post Shit post

When someone speaks the truth in a bullshit thread.

Lol. Autistic people are different, the people I work with can´t even wipe their own ass. Go work in the field and you´ll see some shit.

Lol newfags

beautiful user.

Good job sticking to the theme

youtube.com/watch?v=OlVtjD5aG68

i don't think he's pretending?

you work with retards not real autists

DUBZ

check iem

>we pretend to be severley autistic

Diagnosed autistic people. Some are insanely good at specific things, like remembering all the lines in movies, but still can´t make themselves a fucking meal.

muh waifu claim bread

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S IS REAL

>Pretend
They should call this 4autistschan

Why don´t girls like nice guys who dress classy?

pic related

DESU DESU DESU
ALL HAIL DESU

kill niggers and sandniggers..whitepowder, america rules, trump is a boss, etc

Desi

Kawaii desu!

Japan is superior

3d women are overrated

Don´t talk shit about anime, i have a katana collection

Summerfag spotted

I watch anime

you win

Average IQ is 105, but 3/4 of them are under 70. The mean is skewed to shit by a handful of very high functioning spergs

I worked with a lot of autists(mongs) when I used to be the yard guard at the local highschool. I can tell you one thing is absolutely for sure, autists are easily the worst kind of tard out there. we had a rule at the tard hq called hands on desks because the autistic kids were constantly shoving there hands down there pants so the could shit on them and fling it at other students.