10/10 celeb thread

10/10 celeb thread

Starting with the Queen of Sup Forums Chloe

No. Just stop.

How old are you?

>Starting with the trap Queen of Sup Forums Chloe
fixed for you.
Jokes aside, what a manface, seriously. No wonder Sup Forums trap lovers like her so much.

>back to /trap/ with you faggo

How old are you?

get out

Clhoe best cum target

go away troll

Mmm

Lemao didnt even know there was a board for that, but luckily you, as a homo, did.

You gona post the same pics here that u posted to last bread? Wow what a great use of time.

Mmmm nice little body small tits and ass cocksucking lips mmm

Why her lips are so unnaturally big? She looks bad.

not her fag

disgusting huge foot vein, would not fuck

Is lthat maisie in a rose lalonde?

11/10
8/10
-10000/10
gremlin/10
9/10

>She looks bad
No shit

you're just reposting the same exact images from the last thread, don't be that faggot

She feels the gallons of cum what she just swallowed inside her belly

needs more maisie

You'd throw her on that bed if you had the chance

test

those pictures are not her you dumbass

better fuck sucking your dick with....

(You)

exactly!

She's definitely not 10/10. Yes, she's got pretty face, sexy legs, but she has wide arms, weird tits and fat stomach. She's 6/10.

Love her small tits

here you go fagoot

ok she isnt ugly but she aint pretty either....why are u fags so lusty for her??

nah she is more of a 11/10 tbh

Butthurt so much. Just another psycho-fan.

ha nice

Real life loli

because her and maisie williams pr company insists on making threads about them to build a cult following and somehow increase the shekeling

them cock sucking lips

I know right

Please stop with Chloe. She looks alright, but she's not great and she's annoying and overrated

back to autist

never

You can't make people like her...

wrong, Marina is a 10000/10

>all these summer faggots who got here after 2012 thinks it's "hip" to hate on Chloe: The Eternal Empress of the Fortune Isles

Hnnnng. Kat Dennings

touche. a Sup Forumstard can't really tell another Sup Forums user which board to go back to, as this is one of the worst boards on here. how about you go back to /s4s/ with your shit tier retorts?

Don't start...

indeed and then you get this troll/faggot/shut in this is Sup Forums she is our queen

I don't care whether she's queen or not. I won't obey her...

Butthurt
butthurt
butthurt
butthurt
butthurt

I look at that and just can't get over her stupid fucking face.

that trap face lol
no wonder she is Sup Forums queen

Well that was back in 2012 that he said that. Also Moot was a fucking troll, so that could easily have been him being a dick.

My 10/10 celeb.

you will eventually...they all do..

Blasphemy. May is queen of Sup Forums.

Mmmm yes those lips made to suck on cock

>found the gay guys

N-no... I never will... Y-you can't make me...

>he's so fucking dense that he doesn't realize that 1.) moot isn't a trustworthy source 2.) "that much" is a relative and undefined amount which could be huge for a site with millions of visitors 3.) a large number of non-summerfaggots are probably in reality displaced by incoming summerfaggots, which is not accounted for in the figure dumbass moot used to come to his faulty conclusion

Try thinking instead of posting dumb memes all the time, you stupid little cancerous millennial shitbag.

/rektlittlebitchboi

Still faggots butthurt.

Posting an unfunny british non-man isn't helping our cause.

you will Chloe is a living goddess....

woah summer has come early....

My cock feels so good edging on Chloe im dripping precum my balls are tightening this is gonna be a huge load Chloe!!

not bad, for a nigger

>....
>....
Learning disability detected. How poor are you parents?

>unfunny

ok thanks for confirming how much of a faggot you really are

fucking trap lovers... go to hell, seriously. enough is enough with that trap shit. everyfuckingday

Chloe... is not... a goddess. Must... not... give in. I will n-n-never worship h-her...

chloe is 7.5 never more, sometimes less

Look at that face dont u just want to fuck her mouth?

>thinks fag island has produced anything funny since Monty Python
Let me guess, you're an atheist too. Run along home to the other cringelords on chlomochan.

>queen
what a shitty taste, Sup Forums

Please go away

She is the one true goddess, you will give in she will take you when you least suspect it

naaah

Here I thought this was going to be a 10/10 celebrity thread as the OP had implied, turns out it's just another sad chloe wankfest. Thread abandoned.

That disgusting manface... of course not. Are you gay, dude?