Airsoft thread. Just discuss airsoft and the airsoft guns you may or may not have. Pic related, that's what I use

Airsoft thread. Just discuss airsoft and the airsoft guns you may or may not have. Pic related, that's what I use.

I had a woodgrain effect m24 that I really liked, mechanism was sturdy enough to put metal rounds through. Unfortunately the rest of the gun was built like shit and the entire thing disintegrated one day when I worked the bolt.

Underage b&

How long have you known you have autism and how has it affected your life OP?

Lmfao what a faggot. This is now a real gun thread. Post your guns

Live in soviet canuckistan, I don't know about OP but I AM NOT spending thousands of dollars and getting a background check just to do some plinking.

>airsoft
Y

the disadvantage of training with my real guns is that when i shoot people with them they die.

I have an electric Mp40 with 1.2 joules. That's pretty allright.
I also have a Ruger that use gas with 1.3 joules.

ugh a shotgun with a pistol grip mag.
Y

Airsoft??? What are you a faggit?

have fun finding ammo for that

maybe OP wants to play a match with his buddies without killing them, i dunno

Real guns thread, here are mine

I have plenty of ammo for it.
original 60mm Techno arms
x2 boxes

and then aguila minishells out the ass

Because its a few months from being a short barrel shotgun

School_shooters.gif

Some /k/ommando is jerking off to this right now.

> dat mosin

Exactly. I would play it but I'm a poorfag.

kek, im from eastern europe, airsoft guns here arent subject to a check

Vancouver islandfag here. I used to have a Tokyo Marui M14 socom and one time me and my buddies were out doing CTF mil-sim type shit and a squad of cops came down on us hard, arrested us and took all of our guns. 3 hours later they let us go but destroyed our guns with a big sledge hammer in front of us and made us clean the parts up. I'll never spend another 800+ on a gun. Ever.

nice bait

the pumpgun is there becasue /k/ told him he needs one.
the tacticool ar-whatsitsface is there becasue it makes his dick hard.
the .22 is there becasue that's the only way to get this many bullets into one gun legally.
the hunting rifle is there for his car lot sniper fantasies.
the mosin is there to pretend sophistication

Leave summerfags

does this go dakka when you push the shooting-lever?

And what the fuck is the purpose of that shit? Except for what i guess is a mosin everything looks like utter tacticool shit

ITT:
>implying you need a real gun to be a man
>implying airsoft is a bad thing
>implying

No one said the first thing.

And yes you should have a real gun there is no reason to be a victim.

Airsoft is iust sorta cringe when you should be old enough to play with the big boy toys

Yes
Its more of
>dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka *click*
but yes

Also its heavy as fuck

Maybe I want to go play a mil-sim game WITHOUT killing someone, ya know what I mean?

>implying airsoft isnt retarded shit faggy rich kids do

kek/10 my friend, if you know what to do and where to look, airsoft is actually quite financially manageable, I mean I haven't paid more than 300 euros for a MP-40, L85 and a Desert Eagle and that was done over the course of several months

Why is airsoft cringe?
You can't play with real guns except for shooting targets. That's not very fun oif you ask me

meh where i live very hard to get gun legally, even for hunting, tho i modify the shit out of them to make them more powerful

What?

Look up carbine courses
Look up simunitions
Look up actual training classes and go take one

That way you have actual skills instead of playing pretend with friends.