So I'm supposed to be taking lsd this weekend with some friends

So I'm supposed to be taking lsd this weekend with some friends.
I have never taken lsd before and I've been told 160ug is a good amount to start off.
Does Sup Forums have any tips?
>inb4 Google.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wa3qqfgp1Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>supposed to be
>wants to chicken out

two words
have
fun

if you start thinking youre going to freak out you will freak out and it is not fun

No, I'm pretty excited to be honest

If it gets too much, go lie down in a dark room and listen to music. You will still have a cool time watching all the trippy visuals. In fact, this is my favourite thing to do on acid.

It's super fun, opened my up to bhudist

OP here. Also does anyone have any good suggestions for movies/tv shows that I should watch whilst high?

See? Ultra insane.

The final episode of Madoka Magica

Basically this.
In all honesty what affects a 'good' or 'bad' trip boils down to a few factors.
1.) Environment, environment environment.
2.) The company your with.
3.) Yourself, more specifically your own willpower.
FOR example.
I have taken Lsd on many occasions, I've never once had a 'bad' trip because I've always went in with a mindset that no matter what I see and feel is irrelevant.
The closest I came to a bad trip was when I was under emotional distress, I was able to convince myself that it was just in my head and the negative vibes died off in short order.
Source: Doing Lsd & red crystal DMT at the same time.

So true, psychedelics are like playing golf, if you worry about the hazards, you have a higher chance of running into them.

Play it cool and if you're starting to have a bad trip, remind yourself that it's only a drug, specifically a mind altering drug so your current perception is not that of your regular perception.

If you know anyone with antipsychotics, get a pill off them so you can abort if you get a bad trip.

The Prestige.

You won't know what the fuck is going on, but you'll love it.

Also, Koyaanisqatsi.

youtu.be/wa3qqfgp1Ns

Stay relaxed.
Don't over exert yourself physically (Going for long walks etc)
Make sure the people you are with aren't complete fucktards.
Chew some gum if you start clenching your teeth.
Make sure you have everything you need ready before you start tripping (music playlist. water, food etc)
Most importantly, have fun man. It's an eye opening experience and it's time that you won't want to waste.

Don't do this

Watch Fear and loathing in Las Vegas!!!

Listen to some terence mckenna

Don't watch movies or TV on LSD.
I wouldn't do it, I love to just enjoy the effect, for the best experience in the nature.

This.

DON'T do it it you're in a bad mood. The trip is 100% based on how you feel so take that into account.

You may find that you won't want to commit to long movies. Acid can give you random bursts of energy that will make you want to get up and walk around for a little while. Watching cool, short, trippy youtube videos is always a safe bet. You should watch the music video for Zayn Malik's Pillowtalk. Even if you don't like the music the video will blow your mind

No! No! No! Think of the consequences.

this! Him talking and guiding you through it is relaxing and helpful

Watch some Cyriak vids on youtube, they're usually about two minutes long

I don't know about this. I've taken psychs to escape from boredom and negative emotions, and it's always worked. I think the set-and-setting thing is overdone.

If you want to ride out a bad trip that's your business, but nothing like some ap's to stop hallucinations.

Just remember this:
You will experience things you've most likely never lived before. It's completely normal to feel scared, anxious and confused.

Your breath is your best friend. There will be moments where the acid comes at you like a truck. The worst thing you can do then, is fight it. Simply relax, focus on your breath and let it happen.

Also, keep drinking a lot of water!

One more thing, a comparison to show you the importance of letting go:
Imagine you've never swam before. The only contact to water so far has been drinking and showering. Then, all of a sudden, you're thrown into the sea.
Naturally, you will panic. But by restisting and fighting you will only make it worse. The solution, as unintuitive it may seem, is doing nothing, relaxing, giving yourself up to the water. Doing so, the water will keep you up and alive.

>negative emotions
Which negative emotions?

S&S is not overdone.

OP, make sure to have an interesting and/or positive environment. Nature, if possible.
Or at least keep the option to go for a stroll, staying indoors (especially 1 room) CAN be a bad idea.