Post girls with dreads

Post girls with dreads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94vZ7sUXt2A
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515873/It-s-hair-rules-body-White-student-attacked-having-dreadlocks-hits-claims-cultural-appropriation-attacked-black-student.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dreads

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Anyone who has met a person with dreads knows that they ALWAYS stink fucking rancid.

so gross. bet these bitches have unwashed, unkept armpits, too. no ty.

SAY HI TO YOUR MOM FROM ME

im a girl who put in dreads yesterday just to piss people like u off

Something tells me you've met maybe 3 people with dreads and live in a poor neighbor among stoners and other degens.

I like this thread, but I literally just typed "sexy dreadlocks" into Google to contribute.

also attention whoring hippies that love to annoy everyone with their lifesyle

I don't like white girls with dreads but this is pretty hot.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I agree with him.
They are fucking disgusting.
Nothing like the feel and smell of a womans hair...unless they have dreads.

O ha ha you punny faggot

the only people who wear dreads in this day and age:
>black girls who want to feel closer to africa even though no one from their close femilies has ever seen an african or been to africa
>unkept hippies (young and old)
>basic white bitches who bacame vegan and gluten free to get rid of toxins last spring
>cyber goths
>

Again, it's about experience. Yeah, you can tie up your hair a certain way, wash poorly, and voila dreads. You can also get it done professionally and still take care of your hair. You've probably just had experience with low class degenerates.

thanks user

You're welcome. I'm glad we're having fun here.

also, if you don't wash your dreads, the oil from your scalp will cause them to unravel and look like shit

good dreads have to be washed and dried fairly often to stay neat/tight

So it takes no work or a lot of work to look like a piece of shit, amazing.

These people know what they're talking about.

enjoy looking like a piece of shit you spiteful cunt :^)

OP meant actual humans

I guess he doesn't like white girls...

The Internet cannot convey how disgusting these girls smell irl, no matter how much dirt and filth you photoshopped off them.

Tits or gtfo

So? Don't be a pussy and take a hump.

I didn't photoshoped anything, just googeled naked dirty woman in natuer and this pis came up

ITT: Faggots who have never spoken to or been near a hot girl in their life tell us all why they don't like a particular hairstyle on said hot girls who they have never spoken to or been near.

Fucked plenty of chicks with dreads, all except one were fucking showroom fresh.

is it still patuli oil?

that was treeplanting in bc in the 90s
girls with dreads hairy legs and pits and patulli oil

and lots and lots of cannabis

Cannot say this would interest me at all; if she has that little concern for one part of her hygiene,then whats to say she doesn't have a full blown skunk tunnel...

sauce on girl?

shitty dreads

Fuck i love these threads. So much hate for locks though. Maybe 'murica has different opinions but 90% of people i meet love my dreads. Ausfag here.

I'd Fuck the life out of this bitch

I don't give a shit about smell you faglord. Don't be a little princess and deal with it. People are smelling horrible in general, they piss, they shit, they fart, they vomit. Sorry to burst your bubble but people are dirty and smell like shit. Better get used to it kid.

Gypsyimy on Instagram, she's 18 from my town

what the fuck are you talking about? do you live with pigs?

Wtf. Imogen from port lincoln hahahaha. Small world

What is this punk-rabbi motif going on here?

Are you a man or are you a boy?

disgusting

what does it matter? I wash myself and I shave, I smell nice and people find me pleasant, there is nothing wrong with being clean and better than other animals.

You disgust me

virginfag and underage confirmed.

Just as I said ALL people stink in general, even if you shower after you take shit it still does smell like shit. Don't even get me started on how grills smell when they're on their period. For some people it's really huge turn off. It just shows how little you know about life. I'd say you better get used to how terrible people stink in general because that's how this world is build.

see

cyber goths

youtube.com/watch?v=94vZ7sUXt2A

not a virgin and not underage, why do people think the older you get the less you care about higiene?

Ok, and then you wipe your ass or wash it with water. Are you into scat you sick fuck?

Yeah, thet's why there are special shampoos for vagians and parfumated pads.

It isn't a huge turn off but it isn't nice and if you can prevent it then you should. Life? Sorry that I'm not an old fuck who got used to live like a dirty pig with his unshaven fat wife.

Are you that smelly guy on public transport that everyone hates?

Because a man does what needs to be done and doesn't shy away from difficult or unpleasant tasks, bub.

So beautiful agh. Girls with dreads drive me insane. Just started mine a year ago.

>Cultural appropriation
TRIGGERED

I don't know, never had a penis

he is just a man of taste. Dreads are fucking disgusting, and hippies should be eradicated.

You have some fuckin low standards, obviously.

Underrated post

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515873/It-s-hair-rules-body-White-student-attacked-having-dreadlocks-hits-claims-cultural-appropriation-attacked-black-student.html
you talking about this?

not b8ting but are you gay? Because you sound like a homo to me. It'd explain a lot. It's either you're still child / underage or faggot who shave his torso and legs because they're dirty. Men smell like shit in general and they don't give a shit about it. Put a finger in your ass and smell it. Smell your feet. Smell your armpits. It's definately not flowers and roses. People are just other kind of animals. Animals smell like shit and they don't use perfumes. It's nature law, deal with it.

great start, first try to insult me and then state your stupid point.

Yes, and women love the male smell but not when they smell like shit. Why do you always talk about shit and smelling shit? You are into scat, sick fuck.

I already said it, we can be better then other animals and we should, we are not pigs and if you are comfortable with living like a famr animal then your parents failed with rasing you and you will never be a successful person because you are shamed of being human, you probablly are convinced that humans are destroying the planet and would kill yourself and your fat and ugly wife if that would mean thet thousand animals get a shitty place to eat, fuck, shit and die.

also this You disgust me, wash yourself or never get in public transport again.

BACK TO TIMBLR FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!!

where else can you find unwashed, dirty women that don't care about cleaning their hair than on tumblr?

>if you don't like what I like then you're like this and that

>pls take me seriously after I say this unironcally

lawl, you are a faggit for shure

You'd be quite puzzled if I'd asked you why we should be better then animals? You probably have no answer to that.

It looks like you have some parents issues and try to wash your lack of confidence. So you believe that being clean will make you successful in your life. It's likely your parents have some mental problems and not happy with their life. Poor kid. And yes it's the older you're the less you care about smell.

why? here's an easy answer: becausse we can? We are capable of it and we shouldn't be ashamed of it, no matter of what your drum circle says.

It can make you succesful, if you look well you will get more chances in life than a dirty hobo looking person, it is just a fact in life, you also have to deal with other people and if you respect others and yourself you will keep yourself clean.

It's not that you care less about smell, you just don't smell as good as you used to. Just like your eyesight decreases when you get older so does your sence of smell, but that doesn't mean that you should spot carring about yourself when you turn old and gray.

But no, I only care for myself because my parents never loved me and made me live like a pig in its own shit. Go smell your asshole a bit more, hippiefag.

Dread on a white girl is a red flag for me. They can be great fun but don't expect anything long term.

I'm just realist and so should you. Even if you think you're smelling like candies and roses you'll find ton of people who are more sensitive than you and think you're dirty, gross, smelly pig. It's a matter of tolerance. Yet you're judging other people hairstyles. Grow up.

Topkek

I have standards and so should you, better yourself and don't be comfortable with living a smelly shitty life.

This is correct, especially when I just finished my work out, but then I take a shower and take care of my body so it's nicely shaven and smells better, I would never leave my house smelly.

I can judge who ever and why ever I wan't, but I don't really care abaut other peoples hair, I just make fun of it if it's silly or point out if it's disgusting. I responded to you because you deffended people smelling bad