Teacher in distress

>Teacher in distress.

So I was summoned by the school director because some weeks ago one of my 16yo students reported me for having said : "it's no good putting own dick in the damn shitty ass of some other man".

AFAIK I'll be fired in two weeks; still getting legal counseling now, but it seems that I'm already doomed.

What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/
j.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

did you do it? or not?

Given his chosen picture, I think he did.

Deny everything. Even if there are 25 witnesses. Accuse them of trying to force you to come out of the closet even though you're not gay. Flip that shit nigga. Go ham on those faggots. They have ZERO proof, other than "hearsay" however the fuck you spell that.

As a parent: good. I'm glad you're getting fired.

As a gay parent *

Why in the hell would you say this in front of a student?

Sodomizing a man won't get you any babies - this means that you're not a parent, but at most a surrogate.
BTW the "parent" who denounced me was just a gayfriendly straight parent.

Being a teacher these days is more dangerous than being a wheelchaired palestinian baby while Israelis are raiding the zone.

AFAIK it is not illegal to tell your opinion in the classroom when some student sarcastically asks many times some stupid question.

If you don't have this right, then teachers could be immediately swapped with some audio-tape dictating the classes.

This. Make yourself the victum. Also did you say that and what context

dont spout off your opinion to a bunch of kids at school when you are there to teach not give a god damn opinion.

Gtfo. God forbid anyone disagree with you. You make me sick.

Shoot up school

Being a teacher means that you know things that students do not yet know.

That is: you are there to teach something. They are there to learn something. You add your personal experience - which may or may not be mandatory part of the class - to help students understand better.

Firing someone because he told something different than gay mainstream dogmas, means that the entire school system could be replaced by a list of MP3 files of "officially State-backed lessons".

Teaching is not filling a bucket, but setting a fire.

>dont spout your opinion that hasnt been approved by the liberal brainwash masters to a bunch of kids. All thoughts must be pre approved to what they want the kids to be brainwashed to
*fixed

Accept your demise, and if the gay maifa finds out about this your life is gonna be ruined

No teacher should shove their opinion down the throats of their students. Students are there to learn. By all means a teacher should encourage discussion between the pupils for philosophy or debate, but shouldn't give their own opinions unless asked by a student, and certainly not in a forceful, self righteous manner.

A teacher's job is to dispense facts, and encourage discussion. Not dispense their own opinions.

If you really said this, you're a fucking idiot. I hope you work at McDonalds for the rest of your days

This. You can have any opinion as long as its theirs. You disagree your fired. Nice "legal" discrimination by the thought police

There's way too much truth here.

Whelp.
Youre wrong then.
A teacher is not allowed to espouse their own opinion.

Our US history teacher always told us that if we wanted to figure out whether he was left or right wing, we had to wait til after graduation or else he could be fired.

OP is actually not a faggot and I wish he wasn't fired :(

I think you may have meant heresy

Claim it was just a prank

No.
Hearsay and heresy are very different things, and he meant hearsay.

I know they are two different things faggot

Hearsay - word of mouth with no evidence. Broseph.

user, why would you say that?! You know everyone today is a little bitch and believes we have to accept every faggot and nigger around. Gl brojito.

the only words that should be coming out of your mouth are "I'm sorry daddy"

newfag

Hopefully giving you orders.

Actual students were not that impressed - at 15 or 16 they know what actual gay sex is.

A gayfriendly parent happened to hear about the episode. Instantly triggered. All-out war.

Sometimes to encourage discussions you find yourself you have to tell what's to be told, because a true thing does have more rights than false things. It's like adding: "prove me wrong".

Then your US history teacher is just a machine repeating the same approved class text every time.

Why the school principal does not substitute it with a cheap Chinese MP3 player and a website?

Straight up low quality b8 and you faggots are just swallowing it whole.

Opinions are neither true nor false, they are merely informed or retarded. Teachers dispense facts and encourage discussion. Teachers do not shove their opinions down the throats of their impressionable students.

To encourage discussion, you need only ask a question, and then play devil's advocate for both sides of the debate, from the perspective of a teacher. That's what my teachers did. Actually got the class to think, instead of trying to get them all to think the same way. Communist.

>implying that no gay ever puts his dick in some man's shitty shithole

Go to doctors claim mental breakdown .

that's what gay mainstream want : "if you don't agree, you're a psyco".

Check'em fuck man

There's nothing wrong in putting your dick into a boypussy.

You are a male, not some candyass worshipping some dirty hole coated piss and blood

Check all of them

Fuck yourself, cunt.

So you tell a student in a rather vicious manner that it isn't ok to be gay, and now you're shocked to find yourself in trouble for your actions?

No, what you did is not illegal, it's pretty clearly protected speech. This means that no one is going to throw you in jail or fine you for it. But it does amount to inappropriate conduct.

Nice one kek

>gay sex wont produce offspring
>opinion

Good for that parent.

Do you understand why it would be wrong for you as a teacher to get up in front of your class and say you don't much care for interracial marriage? Do you get why it would be wrong for you to say something like "we shouldn't be letting so many brown-skinned people into this country, they're threatening our cultural fabric"? Can you understand why it would be clearly wrong for you to bash Mormonism in front of your students?

Yes, I imagine that you can see why any of these things would be wrong, and grounds for dismissal. So what makes you think it would be o.k. to bash gay guys? How on earth did you not perceive that that could get you into trouble? It isn't the 1980s anymore.

I wish there were some way you could prove you aren't a troll.

I'm not disputing that. I'm disputing the fact that you said "it's no good". That is a matter of opinion.

Unless of course you're referring to reproduction, then sure, it's not gonna work and what you said is true. However, the way in which you said it would indicate some obvious homophobic predispositions. Which is probably what upset the kids/faculty/parents.

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

The scum bags and normie fags at le robot have finally solved 11BX-1371.
Something that Sup Forumsros have already known about for a long time.
My suggestion is to trash the thread saying "the guys at Sup Forums figured it out first" because we did.

Raid location: reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID [

You niggers are acting like he said gay marriage was wrong. He said it's no good putting (his) own dick in the damn shitty ass of some other man. This is just a graphical way to claim heterosexuality.

Thats actually not true.
That teacher was the single best one I had in all of high school.
At one point he told us "you only learn history to get the jokes," which has become the most resoundingly true sentence ive ever had a teacher say.

post this on the door on yer way out.

Take pic, post to Sup Forums

Profit!

my captcha was tossed salad.

Never said nor implied himself.
Swearing in a classroom.
Choice of language indicates homophobic predispositions.

personal army request.....

.... DENIED

>Get drunk
>Find new job
>Stop being such an asshole, no one care about what you think 'bout gays
>And stop degenerating youngsters with foul language
>Teach them your subject, not your "life lessons" that are stupid
>...?
>Profit!!!

This discussion is not about being "wrong".

It's about being fired for having said something that the gay lobby doesn't like.

"Own" unless the word he meant to type before it was 'onesĀ“ I think it can be at least suggested he meant his own.

When I was in high school teachers cursed. They weren't allowed to but nobody cared. My school was full of sjw "oh I'm apache fluid that's how I feel inside" and even those kids didn't get teachers fired albeit they tried a couple times. This is some dumb shit.

Here we had a teacher mobbed and fired because some students argued about Hitler, and she had them read original pages of the Mein Kampf.

Welcome to era of the SJW.
Problem is folks letting these idiots get away with stupid snowflake crap.

AFAIK the Interracial Marriage Lobby and the Mormon Lobby are not wide and powerful as the Gay Lobby.

well okay, in that case I'll rather shut my mouth

go away newcunt

No, it really isn't dumb shit. Teachers get in trouble when they make disparaging remarks about racial/ethnic minorities, or certain religious groups. Why should it be so shocking for a teacher to get in trouble for saying something that's both vulgar and homophobic?

As for OP's actual remark, it's more natural to read it as saying "it's no good putting [one's/your] own dick in the damn shitty ass..." than "it's no good putting [my] own dick..." I suppose reasonable minds can disagree on that point, but the second formulation seems a very bizarre way for OP to proclaim that he's hetero.

With your use of the English language, you shouldn't even have become a teacher.

The shillening.

To be this mad

That obviously goes too far. There's nothing wrong with reading from Mein Kampf to settle an academic debate.

Actually, if a teacher were overheard by a group of students and parent(s) saying bad things about interracial couples or Mormons, I can guarantee you it'd get them in trouble. My whole point is that teachers should (and do) understand it'd be wrong to bash on those groups; for the same reason, it isn't OK for OP to make bigoted remarks about gay people in front of his students, and he can't save himself by claiming a right to express his opinions.

You are a shitty teacher

You deserve it for being a cunt

You have some teacherphobic predispositions.

And what if they're also affiliated with the black panthers and want all white people to die, should they be allowed to give their personal opinions still? Or just as long as you agree with the idea they push.

Welcome to 2016, lots of jobs could be done by machines now.

I'm not saying it's shocking he's getting fired I'm saying it's bullshit. People should be allowed to voice opinions as long as they're not directly insulting someone.

It'd be different if he was talking about someone specific; "Tyler it's no good to stick your dick in the damn shitty ass of another man"

But if it is a ones/your without being directed at somebody I don't feel it warrants being fired. At that point it's just sharing an opinion in a bad way. I'd give him a strike for being vulgar due to policy and tell him to word his opinions with less vulgar language.

I feel like had he said "I personally think homosexual relations are gross I don't see how a man could sleep with another man" he'd still be getting in trouble although he shouldn't be. There's so much hate speech towards men and straight/cis people that doesn't get people in trouble because non special snowflakes don't get so butthurt by words. Not that all gays and trans people are special snowflakes.

Not amerifag.
He wrote "own" instead of "one's".

>What to do?
You got to find out who reported you, and rape him.

People get convicted on hearsay all the time, I was, and I know a couple other people

Good going teach, tell those kids its nok ok to be gay.

So it'd be ok for him to say "I think interracial marriages equate to racial pollution," so long as he didn't personalize the message to a particular person or student? It'd be ok for him to say "Christianity is the dumbest fairy tale man every concocted?"

Of course that wouldn't be o.k., nor should it be. Teachers should have the right to express their opinions, but they must also be respectful of others. Teachers shouldn't (and don't) get to bash on other groups just so long as they don't individualize their hateful messages.

I agree with you; federal and state rules of evidence probably aren't going to apply to a disciplinary hearing for a teacher.

>"I think interracial marriages equate to racial pollution," so long as he didn't personalize the message to a particular person or student?
Yes.

>It'd be ok for him to say "Christianity is the dumbest fairy tale man every concocted?"
No, because that infringes of freedom of religion.

Ah, so it's ok in your book for a teacher to bash on interracial unions but he can't say anything against religion. Gotcha. Offensive remarks are acceptable so long as they don't cut against your own beliefs.

As an aside, you're wrong on the second point. A teacher speaking ill of religion doesn't infringe anyone's "freedom of religion." You're just as free to practice Mormonism whether or not a teacher is jerk enough to bash on it in class. But said teacher should still be fired

accept your fate and move on with life. Maybe next time learn to be homophobic around someone that can't get you fired dumb ass.

>implying your idea and views are worth listening to
Yeah sure, you must be enlightened. If they reported it, they had a problem either with you, or with what you said. In either way, you're a cunt to them.

>What to do?
Maintain a better level of professionalism in your next job.

j.
gs/7t42

everything is fine

You deserve everything you get.

Enjoy being unemployable bigot

No, blasphemy should be illegal. And FYI I am not a mormon, i don't respect anyone who follows the writings of the chartlatan joseph smith.

>blasphemy should be illegal
You ought to be a troll

>It's about being fired for having said something that the gay lobby doesn't like.

I'm not gay. I don't support the gay agenda. But I wouldn't want my children being taught by someone with so little decorum. Teach the material you're supposed to teach. Leave your opinions and politics out of it.

Take responsibility for your actions, and stop blaming fags for your own ineptitude.

you're pretty much fucked, you have to be subtle when you redpill people these days.

god damn dude

Pretty sure he is.

age?

>blasphemy should be illegal.

Move to pretty much anywhere in the middle east our yurope. Problem solved.

One of my students reported me for having said:"Hitler did nothing wrong. The Jew menace was as real as it was destructive to the goals of the Aryan race." They fired me. Can you believe that shit?

>all this redpill conspiracy shit
>muh gay agenda
you're being fired because you were being unprofessional and vulgar, never mind the specifics. you're a teacher; you're supposed to teach the curriculum, not start spouting things about dicks and shitty asses.

The jews are everywhere these days user.

I got arrested last week for fucking some 11 y/o in the bushes at the park. Little faggot ran and told his mom, and now the police are charging me with rape.

What has this world come to?

Jesus Christ, why would you even bring up your opinion on homosexuality if you are a teacher. Are you like 60 or something, or just a faggot?

I think they should have the right to say "I personally am not attracted to black people." As well as "I see too many flaws in Christianity and disagree with it." As long as he isn't discriminating against blacks or Christians.

I think you're right. ich bin trolled