Adderall thread. I want to learn a new skill but lack focus. Will adderall do the trick...

Adderall thread. I want to learn a new skill but lack focus. Will adderall do the trick? Tell me your experience with studying and this drug.

bump

have you ever taken it before?

Nope.

kill yourself instead

Smoke a joint man.

But I think I have my story straight and am set to trick my doctor into giving me the prescription.

It's not a miracle drug
If you have to cram for something it's pretty good but if you're expecting it to help you learn a skill you'll probably be disappointed

>kill yourself instead
Gone go kill yourself you worthless basement troll

On occasion I do. Inspirational but still not what I'm looking for in terms of focus. I want to be able to focus on a subject that bores me.

Yes. Adderall is the key. Just use in moderation only when necessary.

Before Addy I couldn't so much as read a book or anything that required a lot of comprehension or concentration. My moods and frustration levels are much better. I use to have a lot of anger but not anymore. My executive functions have been greatly improved.

Is it for studying for uni/college or whatever

Your doc will send you to a psych. Easy to bullshit them. I did 2 years ago.

Adderall is literally just a happy drug. It opens up a dopamine channel in the brain and allows more to pass through, thus making you feel much more happy and satisfied.

Will it work? Hell yeah it'll work, it will make you want to learn, want to study, want to do your laundry.

But, it will also cause the same depression that comes after cocaine use and you will become reliant on it to feel happy and satisfied.

Hope this helps

Was prescribed a lot of my childhood and I just started taking it recently again (not prescribed) to help me lose weight and get thru rough work days. Plus I just like it. In small doses it can be a great drug, but don't do what I did a couple years ago and take way too much. I had horrible anxiety for the next 2 years until I finally berid of it using an antidepressant. Now I'm back to normal and I take 20 or 30 mg on work days and it's great. Highly reccomend. Just remember that you will build tolerance like anything else and to combat this you should try to cycle your use. 2 weeks on 1 week off or whatever you find helps maintain the full benifit of the drug. Because eventually it won't affect you as much

I understand that. I know it won't help me learn but does it keep you focused. If you are already a generally focused person does it amplify that?

Ok. I am an experienced user - had a prescription from 9th to 12th grade, doctor stopped giving it to me once i went away to college (grades were still fine), though i did occasionally obtain some for finals and throughout the writing of my thesis. I've also taken it recreationally a bunch of times.

It definitely helped me with my focus, especially when I had to read large amounts of information in a short period of time. My favorite way to take it was to swallow half, snort half. Doesn't work as well if you've got the XR pills (cause you have to crush up the little beads inside), but say if I was taking 40mg, i'd swallow 20 and snort 5mg lines until the rest was gone. I always preferred IR because the XR usually lasted longer than I wanted it to.

What are you trying to do while on it? Do you have experience with any other kind of stimulants?

it will make you want to do tasks or jobs for hours on end. Wont necessarily make u smarter but it makes it actually FUN to work or study.

protips
>Xr is better than IR of the same dose

>Eat it dont snort it (even IR)

> you have like 50 "doses" until tollerance builds and you wont get any recreational and very little medicinal effects past that. even with month long breaks amp tollerance never recedes

take about 20mg IR or a 30xr your first time orally on an empty stomach, but wash it down with a full glass of water (low Ph kills the amp)

Are you stupid or just willfully ignorant

Adderall is literally prescription cocaine. Having used it for years with a prescription I can tell you that's it's a controlled cocaine. Same effects and everything, so yeah, no matter how focused you are now. You'll be 10x more focused on Adderall

This is the input on looking for. Some bad some good. Anyone else with really bad experiences?

I took it for 8 years, I'm more experienced with it than anyone here

no its prescription meth

coke is more like Ritalin/focalin

Methamphetamine is closer to the 4 types of amphetamine in adderall

>literally prescription cocaine
It's literally not that moron

Look up executive functions and ADHD

I've done both Adderall and cocaine and can confirm that you are way off

i've had some pretty bad withdrawals. briefly went through amphetamine psychosis a couple years back but i was also taking LSD almost every other day or so, wouldn't blame it entirely on the 'rall. but those both came after long periods of heavy abuse. if you don't plan on getting too crazy with it you should be fine

How stupid are you faggot, Adderall is amphetamines based drug....

>mfw Sup Forumstards think they're medicinal experts.

It's methampthetimene not blow. I've done both and they are very, very different

It's pretty good is say, I wasn't able to get anything above a low F in school without it.

Not anyone

Why are you telling me that dumbass? My post agrees with that statement

I've taken it for about 10 and probably a lot more of it than that cuck

Because I was agreeing and just prolonging your statement

so is cocaine better?

Also, it's not methamphetamine, Adderall is a mix of amphetamine with dexamphetamines

lol @ you turds bragging about your "experience"

OP wants advice, not a fuckin' speed-junkie dick measuring contest

Its better if you want to get fucked up. Adderal is better if you want to enjoy a decent zoot and actually get shit done

Tell the dude who said he's taken it for 8 years fag. I've been on it since I was 14 and I'm 28 now so gtfo

Oh, forgive me user.

go to erowid, OP, you will learn a lot more there than from these fucking fools

Dude, unless the skill requires extreme focus and twitch reflexes, it's not going to help.

ritaline is prescription cocaine, look it up.

Ritalin is not Adderall, look it up

If you are motivated to learn it, Adderall will help you focus and help speed up learning the skill.

If you aren't motivated enough, you'll focus on entirely different things.

I get a lot of shit done on it, but not always the things I need to. It doesn't come with built in motivation, that is still something you have to do.

But if it did, the world would be ran by Adderall.

This

This

Could, I attribute adderall wholely to me learning how to play guitar in my teens, then becoming a videogame composer in my early 20s, and go into hiatus when I'm out of my script.

However some people just jerk off and shit post when they're on adderall.

I take adderall a few times a month recreationally or to do school shit. The high feels pretty good but it'll keep you the fuck up the first couple times. Also the after feeling makes me feel exhausted physically. Kinda like a hangover.

Taking it with weed helps. It cancels out the negative effects like loss of appetite and over alertness

Does anyone know if there is a way to get it online? I know some sites can get you illegak shit, but i never found adderall. I simply have too many clean cut friends, so i dont know anyone who can get it for me.

I wouldn't trust anything online, as someone who's halved the beads and replaced them myself, I wouldn't trust other people.

Just buy some at your local pharmacy, or learn to cook, or learn to pick out the type of person who's probably prescribed them and ask them. Usually they'll sell you a few or tell you they take them all, either way it's doubtful they'll narc on you as long as you don't bug them after they tell you no.

Adderall is racemic amphetamine salts. Equal amounts levoamphetamine and dextroamphetamine

Yes, it will do the trick

As a fag who took adderall for about 2 years, yes. Yes it will help you. But for me, it wasn't worth it in the long run. I felt like I was going to die of heart attack or some such shit because it would make my heart race so fast. After using it every weekday for a long while I decided I couldn't handle it anymore.
tl;dr: Yes, but know your limits.