I'm from Mexico and Idk what to do about this... The hate having these I don't go out I hate myself...

I'm from Mexico and Idk what to do about this... The hate having these I don't go out I hate myself... I only have 500 pesos (30 bucks) .... Anybody recomend anything... What to do please. My gf left me. In school people call me pizza face I cry a lot.. I'm tired of these I don't go out with my Friends family or anyone.. NEED HELP

Prove that you're legit first user, must suck to be you if true, why not just kill yourself?

I think you can get a gun for 30 buck in Mexicoland, wink wink.

wash face more often

Finish puberty and then see if everything settled down.

Wash your face before going to bed and change your pillowcase twice a week.

Hot washcloth on the face morning and night time. Not hot enough to burn you cause that'll make it worse. But hot as you can stand without it hurting.

Hey im from mexico too

Bueno, Deberias comprarte un jabon y lavarte la cara o comprate un arma y matalos, despues me lo agradeces jeje

hacerte homosexual como yo?

Go alpha man.

Im guessing your still in school? It's just puberty bro, i had shit problems back in school, sweaty armpits, zits all over my face et.c...

Deja de jalartela tanto pajero de mierda

get antibiotics

You're allergic to white people. Get your wetback ass back to Spicland and your face will clear right up.

Well I think I'm overreacting a little bit but I hate this my grades are bad my gf left me because of this.. My friends ask me to go out the last week and a girl said hey where is the pizza and a girl says right there behind you... I fee so dead by the inside... Need some advices also making exercise helps anybody knows

How do you keep your face clean?

How old are you?

pop your zits you nasty ass

You should have been honest with her and said "That's a very mean thing to say, you're a shitty human being."

Benzyol peroxide. Look at different acne meds on the shelf and look for this on the label. this shit works

I'm white.. Also I have green eyes is not weird in Mexico to be white but if you are white and don't use sunblock.. In México you are gonna have bad time...

I had a similar problem but on my forehead. About a month ago I started a skin care routine where I would wash my face, apply an over the counter retinoid and then a moisturizer. I do this after I shower in the morning then before I go to bed. It's recommended to not use retinoids too excessively but the one I have is a low concentration.

I noticed a big difference within the first two weeks, new blemishes stopped forming and the dark marks that they left are fading too.

Another thing to note is your diet. I don't drink any soda or sugary beverages. I was taking whey protein because I exercise regularly, after doing some googling I found that whey can cause acne so I cut that out. Dairy can also lead to breakouts because of it's fat and hormone content.

The most important thing about skin care is persistence, for the past four weeks I have washed my face twice a day not missing a single one, I think that's an important part about breakouts, even if it's looking better, don't stop your routine because they'll just come back.

I hope this helps!

I'll lurk for a little bit if you have any questions.

Eat healthy food, avoid sugar, dairy and wheat products.

Wash your face with cold water, don't use too much soap, else skin pushes even more shit out.

Fucking zits, dude. start exercising you double chinned fag. It will reduce those face volcanoes.

not even kiding i got less worse and got antibotics from the doc, the point is that they seem very deep in the in the flesh if u dont do something u can get easily scars from it

Wash your face morings and before you sleep. Avoid touching your face and if you need to wash your hands first. DO NOT POP PIMPLES! That spreads the bacteria and gunk to other pores. Finally place a clean hand towel on your pillow every day ideally one that is linnen and not terry cloth. This will help prevent you from sticking your face in a puddle of oily bacteria every time you sleep.

Captain Howdy, here with some tips.
Use a green tea face scrub to help with blackheads and redness.
Before getting out of the shower switch the water to cold so that your pores will close up resulting in less acne.
Drink lots of water and or green tea.
Vitamin C helps clear skin.
I use a mixture of 91% rubbing alcohol and witch hazel on my face daily to keep it clear.
Lemon juice helps reduce acne scars
a paste of cinnamon and honey helps too, I rarely use this because Im allergic to cinnamon.

Best of luck op because Ive dealt with acne for years due to a hormone imbalance.

Idk people told me that shit leaves scars if you use it

pop them, fag
problem solved

pillowcase in the washing machine first thing i do in morn.

Had horrible pimples for years and this simple task worked better than all the meds and bullshit docs give u.
Also if you use benzac rub coconut oil or someshit on ur face twice a week or your skin dries so much u get pimples replacing the ones benzac rids off anyway

It's genetics dude. You just have to let it run its course. Of course, keeping your skin clean doesn't hurt anything either.

What do you recommend.. =(

Doesn't leave scars. Have used it before.

Yeah because using nothing with defiantly prevent scaring.

I had bad acne and I was all New England in high school. It's about genetics, hygene and how often you touch your face.

ive been using it for two years no worries

Nothing you listed effects acne production. The idea that food had an effect was rejected in the 1980's.

Well, I'm sure you could find some legit advice on google. Why you asked Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in particular, is beyond me. But whatever.

When puberty was fucking my face up even worse than it already was, one of my classmates suggested this and it worked:
Take 2 eggs from the fridge. Crack them and separate the white from the yellow yolk. Dispose of the white. Put the yolks in a bowl and whip them with a fork for 10 or 15 seconds. Take a paper towel and gently apply to your entire face, or if you'd like, just the worst acne-affected areas. You could also apply to your back if you have that problem. Leave the yolks on your face for around half an hour or however long it takes for it to completely solidify. Afterwards, scrub it all off in the shower. Repeat this process for at least every other day for a month. I did it every single day for around 3 1/2 weeks and it did wonders for me. From what I've heard, the egg yolks actually pull the impurities from inside your skin and bring them to the surface. Because of this, you may notice a small increase in blemishes at first, but don't worry. They'll all be cleared away soon enough. This really did wonders for my skin back in the day, but I was still a social outcast. A clear-skinned social outcast.

Cuantas copas tenés boludo?
Lavate la cara con jabon de azufre

I wanted some advices of people that already had acne like you that thing you said I would've never find it on Google to and I posted on random cause is the most. Popular category ty

no, cause might be in his stomach.

The retinoid you use can u send me a pic of it or what brand is it

Go to a drug store and get some benzoyl peroxide or whatever the fuck you call it, beaner. Leave it on your face overnight and you'll have a clear face in less than a month.

I'm pretty sure just washing your face regularly would do the trick for most people, but it was never enough for me. The egg yolk thing really helped me out back in the day. But, it's your face. Do what you will.

as i understand it, most of our health problems comes form what we eat. i have the same and was told to stop eat sugger, but that was not all.
alot of crap is stuck in the guts i think, so if is toxic stuff stuck, the body will push it out through your skin, så you might need to clean your guts. it works for me, but i have a long way to go.

My friend.. Eat Fenugreek seeds every day. Just a teaspoon on yoghurt or swallow it with juice.
It will make them dissapear. I did this myself once.
And they are healthy..

But.. you will stink. Your sweat will stink of wallnutz

But your Acne will dissapear in two weeks

Thanks dude

I had shitty, god awful acne from the 6th grade. Puberty came early, and I had oily skin and hair with daily showers. I'm 19 now, and my skin is damn clear, but scarred. I fixed my skin by doing this.
>Drink lots of water, like, at minimum, the full 8 cups a day or whatever
>Limit your sugar intake if you can help it
>Change your pillowcase twice a week, more if you have oily ass hair and don't shower before bed
>Showering before bed helps, but definitely wash your face before bed, and in the morning
This is what will really help
>Use a salicyclic acid scrub face wash on your skin, scrub (not too hard) for about a minute, keep it on.
>Use a benzoyl peroxide (max 10%) wash on top of the scrub which is still on your skin, rub for another minute.

Salicyclic acid will open your pores, while the Benzoyl peroxide will kill the bacteria, they work wonders hand in hand. If this dries out your skin, start with once a day, or with a lower % of benzoyl peroxide in the wash.

Also, your skin will "purge" the shit out of it. This means from anywhere from 2-4 weeks, you will probably have the worst breakout of your life. You must continue to use this combination of wash, if you stop for a week or two, then start again, you'll purge again.
Seriously though, spend like 12 bucks on cheap face washes, one with each of those ingredients. Do it every month or so and just keep using it.

Follow the steps I gave you and your skin will clear up.

Basically, buy the soap every month, never run out and never risk purging again.
Your skin should clear up tho OP, good luck.

I have a couple of things that helped clear my face up when it started to break out due to hormones.

Tea tree oil spot treatment (The Body Shop)
Tea tree face wash (The Body Shop)
Tea tree night fading lotion (The Body Shop)

Of course those are more expensive products, so if you're looking for really common and cheap products then I recommend these;

PanOxyl (10% benzoyl peroxide face wash, this will dry your face out like hell)

Literally anything OXY brand honestly, I don't know if they carry it in Mexico but this stuff helps so much. They're products contain salycilic acid or benzoyl peroxide depending on what you pick.

Also, I've never had an issue with benzoyl peroxide causing scars if anything it actually has lightened them.

Basically my routine is:

Moisturize in the morning (I don't wash my face in the morning due to how dry it is)

Wash my face at night
Put tea tree spot treatment on
Put night fading lotion on
Put OXY rapid spot treatment on
Moisturize my face before heading to bed

You may not want to use moisturizer because you think it'll make your acne worse, but I found that my acne gets worse when I don't moisturize because my face begins to produce more oil to try and help my skin.

Last thing, for the love of God change your pillowcase at LEAST twice a week.

eat some dog tacos, dog tacos fix everything
:D

>Mexico eh?

wtf.. ofcourse food effects your skin condition. And people react differently on different kinds of food

your face produce fat naturally. If you wash your face several times a day, and use soap and all that chemical bullshit then your face/body will increase in fatproduction.
I would not recommend this. Just keep your clothes and bed clean.

I recommend trying out different diets.
No Milk, No Gluten for a start.
Or try a antiinflamatoric food. Just google it.

No joke had the same issue. Stop consuming gluten and/or milk. I used to be worse than you but now my face is spotless. It takes about a week or2 before youll begin to feel different. I wish i could make you.listen to me but you probably wont.

Estaba igual que tu hasta que fui a un dermatologo (podrias ir a uno del estado o algo)

Eat vegetables (not fried) and cut greasy shit foods and sugars and you'll be fine again.

go to the doctor and get antibiotics

just wash your face 2 times a day at morning and at night

Dermatologist reporting in.

Most acne outbreaks are due to hormonal imbalances, or diet/dehydration

Put a contract out on them with the Zetas.

if this wasn't bait i would post you/tell you to buy la roche-posay, effaclar dou +

im of the age where my gf moisturises, masks and educates me on all the skin care shit. i figure i've lost my balls after 3 years, why not accept full faggot lifestyle

also how much wall can you build with 500pesos?

Kek!

You better save those 500 pesos for the wall pal!

Compra medicina anti acne... o jabon asepxia o algo asi... y si la gente es mamona contigo mandala a la verga hermano... con 500 si te curas tu problema... ve a una farmacia o algo y pregunta ahi.. pero actúa AHORA ese es u problema real.. pero no te dejes que te digan cosas wey... ok peace OP

MODS

lol

Benzoyl peroxide is where it is at, OP, pharmfag reporting in.

Start with the lowest strength which should be 2% (dunno what you have in your country) and slowly work your way up to the max which is 10% (if needed, and no allergic reactions present). Wash face max twice a day, even once if possible, don't scrub (maximum NONO on this one), keep generally clean and wash bedsheets on the regular
Also pic is shitty quality, so can't appropriately judge it, but looks like it is more than just mild acne, possibly moderate

also mexican kid - you don't need products to fix your skin. you are suffering from teenage acne, the best chance you have of beating these hormones are by drinking lots and lots of water and sweating it out as much as possible. your skin is edged on by hormones to produce sebin, which is clogging your pores - exercise the shit out of them to sweat and with good hygiene you should be able to avoid all pimples.
things which contribute to more hormones = cholesterol, fats, sugars, alcohols and cigarettes.

start living healthy, get rid of that fucked up face and become hot for all the bitches. change now, and your face will soon be forgotten as it is now at school. all power to you.
alternatively - la roche-posay, effaclar duo +

Oi Pizza Face, post face with timestamp.

i used that stuff, now i suffer from eczema - thanks chemistry. also turns your skin yellow, brittle nails and damages hormone development

>Hey where is the pizza
Top fucking kek user.
Usa tus 500 pesos y ve a un dermatólogo barato. En casos como el tuyo lavarse la cara y cambiar fundas de almohadas/ otros típicos consejos no funcionan, es un pedo hormonal. Vas a necesitar pastillas faggot

>people call me pizza face
Shouldn't they call you mexican pizza face?

can't tell if OP or not. Eczema is managed with a proper emollient and a short term topical steroid cream (if needed and suitable). Any more than that and you need to see a GP. If eczema is on the face you need to see the GP anyway

hahaha embrace the pizza character and develop your personality. when your face dies down you'll be hawt and bitches will want your awesome personality. alternatively, stop having friends and study fucker. your grades not your face matter!

While that is true, and using essential oils on your skin will help to decrease oil production, using it in conjunction with any type of active ingredient face wash will remder it pointless, and those active ingredients are likely what is necessary to regulate his skin.
>Pic related, I use these washes together

It's best to avoid antibiotics when possible, use this as a last resort

not OP, topical steroid cream can only be used for a week max before it thins the skin

my face just dries the fuck out, i ahve no idea why. now i cannot sleep with the a/c on and i have to layer moisturiser on then a balm and then sleep on my back for it to go only mildly dry by the end of the day

Stop being a beta and the extra testosterone will do the rest

wash your face before bed and dont sleep with your face on the pillow.
you can use old shirts as pillow covers to swap out once every couple days
this may be hard but stop touching your face

XD good one but not because theyre Mexicans also

Acne is a blessing. It keeps your head in the books so when your face clears up you can enjoy it along with a nice car and six figure salary.

i used to use that green tea one, st ives is sweet but it dries the fuck out of your face, cant use it more than 3 times a week. recommend the apricot one instead

Emollient creams during the day, emollient ointments before going to bed. You can't buy a steroid cream for use on the face anyway.

Also it might not be eczema, but dermatitis. (unless you had it diagnosed by now obv)

We ya sabes que esos granos no se te van a quitar, nadie te quiere no te hagas pendejo

Pop that gross shit and rub some mescal in it.

this is what an idiot sounds like

Yeah it does, I like the green tea smell better. I've used apricot, it seems to just irritate my skin and break me out. Not sure why, bigger particles maybe?

Change your diet (no fats or butters), go out some sunlight can be good for you. Buy some sulfur soap, and make a peeling with neutral soap and wheat flour and rub it on your face them wash it out with the sulfur soap

Buy Oxyclean, Crema Bianca.
Wash periodically your face with neutral soap (like 10 times a day).
Aply crema bianca in all your face every night and oxyclean just in the cysts.
Stop eating greasy food and sabritas or other kind of chips.
Shower daily and try to rub your face with a rough bath scourer.
And the most important thing, RAISE YOUR SELF ESTEEM. Most of your problems are not caused by those things, but yourself caring too much for them. And yes, people will always point at everything that's different, just stop listen to them. Sorry for bad English.

compra una botilla de agua oxigenada (H²)²) en la farmacia. frota la piel com um toalla de papel, moja um poco de algodón com la agua oxigenada y aplica sobre la piel. puede usar una botilla con válvula de spray. cerra los ojos. cuidado porque puede clarear las cejas.

use this every night and perhaps every morning

i use dermaid on the trouble spot, i think that's a cortico
but noted, my gf is trying to get me to see a doctor too, the current solution is a pain in the arse

I see what other anons mean about summer fags now.

excessive testosterone is literally one of the things that make it worse

you know what they say, different strokes for different faggots
i don't use either anymore, a cream cleanser by sukin is my solution now, cheap too

REEEEEEEEEEE

Eat healthier, drink a lot of water and wash your face a lot.

Kek my nigga. Are you me? I used to use that stuff, and my girlfriend is actually now starting to have me use all these moisturizers and masks and stuff as well.

H²O²
cambiar dieta no ayuda.
productos caros tampoco.
tiene que hacerlo diario.

Dermaid is a mild corticosteroid, you must not be from UK if you can actually buy it for facial application though. No way I am selling you that over here.

agua oxigenada es muy menos costoso que qualquier otro producto, lo veras en la farmacia

How cheap, I could get into that