Efficient and painless way to kill yourself? I am too much off a pussy to drink bleach...

Efficient and painless way to kill yourself? I am too much off a pussy to drink bleach. I live in Britain so there is little to no chance of obtaining a firearm. Please give me an easy route to kill myself.

Exit bag

Self bumping shamelessly.

Drink bleach anyways, it's painless and fast plus it leaves the body intact afterwards.

Image for ya.
Goodnight sweet prince

Doesnt work, helium tanks have 20% oxygen nowadays

gas and a match...not painless trust meh

Call the suicide hotline

Stage 2 liver cancer

Go for a wash with ur toaster (drop a plugged in toaster in the bath)

Why do you want to kill yourself bro?

Can't you just try giving blood and devoting your free time to any charity for a month, give something back to society. Might enjoy it. If not atleast your obituary will seem like you gave a shit.

I fucked up with my education and i've pretty much dug myself a hole too big to get out of.
My own family constantly looks down on me and now uses me as an insult to younger siblings.
I've grown pretty sick and tired about everything.
Was even friendzoned by someone I spent a long time with and thought it would've worked asking her out.
And I keep getting nervous break downs from the smallest things and I think I am paranoid of everything I think about.
Can't even think of getting a job after everything I have fucked up on.

Jump off a high place. Adrenaline during the flight might want you to live again tho shortly before every bone in your body will be crushed

>painless

Just volunteer somewhere for a while for a good reference. I did. Then tesco for a year, got my fitness up then joined the military, royal marine commando now.

Yes you can user, I know plenty of people who get shit grades and couldn't go to uni but still became very successful (e.g. advertising).

Just get a job, and restart your education. All can be amended. Suicide is a permanent solution and htis is a temporary problem.

Shit - join the army for a few years and you'll be set to get a job.

Yep; time i the armed forces looks great on a resume/CV because it shows discipline, hard working and the ability to problem solve. If you're actually clever and have been in the army then you're set.

No hole is ever too deep user. You're a Bong like me. Use our health services, get some help for your paranoia and everything else. Please user. Don't you want to prove your family wrong? Show them that you're something? I know you do, even if you might not want to admit it. Don't give up yet user, keep striving to do better and grow. That girl friend zoned you, so what? It just means she saved you from time. Time that can be spent finding the girl that's right for you. It'll happen. You just need to hang in there.

I don't know you and I don't know whether you're even going to listen to my advice but no matter what you decide I hope you find peace though user. Every person deserves at least that.

Seriously user enough with the suicide just join the army.

I'm gonna give this a go with a .22. Gonna make sure I die with a noose. Any suicidal anons with guns have such plans?

wow like 5 years ago people would be like "live stream it nigga"; good to see we're actually human beings now haha

A small charcoal grill and a close space of some sort. So long as you have enough room in there for the both you and the grill it should work fine. Carbon monoxide poisoning will be painless and effective. You'll simply start getting tired and then not wake up. Just remember fire safety so you don't harm anyone on your way out of this life.

Rm is not army. But yeah got all my hgv licenses, haz mat so can drive fuel tankers, and after 6 years will get about 6 paid weeks to retrain and 5k for courses. Leave is good and if war kicks off may get to slot some kebabs.

Speak for yourself normie.

I will give it another go, maybe will be able to either get an IT apprenticeship or Try and go back to college to finish what I once started.
If it doesn't work at all within the next few years I will take the methods in this thread and use them.

oh yeah it's navy sorry. Will you try out for special forces?

Listen to this guy user, you're school grades don't mean shit once you're in the army. If you're family won't respect you once you've signed up then fuck e'm they never will.

I'm glad to see this y'know.

Good luck, user

yeah i don't know what the fuck i was thinking

Very heartwarming, this thread. Screencapping.

Good luck user. Getting fit and signing up for at least army reserves will be an amazing idea. You could try hitting u the Samaritans.

I think their motto is "whatever you've done in life, whatever life's done for you, we're here for you" or something like that.

Not too late user. Don't compare yourself to others and just move forward. Live user.

god ur a faggot just kill yourself faggot

Na happy being a marine, all my training team are badged now, and I pissed them off plenty often, plus smoke too much and a short arse, so I don't fancy going through training again. Rather get massive

SEPPUKU

Dress in Gorilla suit. Touch welfare niglet. BOOM Saya Nora motherfucker.

Exit Bag cunt is prob the best way i know im going out that way in a 1-2 years its only about 50$ from where im from

its prob the best way to go just make sure you tighten the bag around your neck enough for it to not let out to much gas
just make sure you dont wake up again with this you will end up with a fucked brain and shit