I'm conflicted

i'm conflicted.

on one hand, cosby did nothing wrong. rape is a concept invented by feminazis.

but on the other hand, cosby is a racially inferior nigger.

help me out guys! who should i be hating more, women or niggers????

Schools out already? Good for you sonny

yes

Please remember the official slogan of Sup Forums:

"Nigs gonna nig."

You should hate Nanomachines. They harden in response to physical trauma.

why mock the poor kid? offer his some advice if you're so wise.

i say when in doubt, fuck all niggers to death. so there ya go.

>I don't like green apples, they are sour
>I don't like lemons, they are sour
>I don't like lemons and/or green apples, they are sour

Equality OP

Because you're a homosex

>rape is a concept invented by feminazis.
No rape is real. Its just their definition of rape that's fucked up. But actual rape happens and is very real.

This

OP and this cuck are both raging faggots. Bitching about blackes while their wives/gfs/moms/sis/daughter are out ther fucking them. Keep being a whiny little white beta cuck. Very entertaining to read!

but i dont wanna be a cuck! teach me to be a big man. hmpfph

I'll teach you how white boys do it...
Step 1: call everyone else sub-human
Step 2: lie to yourself and say you are the best
Step 3: lie on the thread and tell everyone your make six figures and have a big cock
Step 4: Call for your mom to come down to the basement and change your shit bucket so you won't have to leave the keyboard.

schools out already? thought it was too early for edgelords

By default, you should hate niggers and feminists equally, but since cosby isn't a thug, and he has been target of female outrage over something that has never been an issue until they all ganged up on him, I guess you are justified to have his back.

Plus, he's rich, therefore he's not on welfare and has probably created a few jobs, so he is what you would call a rare example of a good nigger.

Feminists are just riding onto the sjw train, they are not doing anything good for the world in any way, they just want money and to denigrate him as if he represented the "patriarchy", fuck them.

>trying this hard to be edgy

Maybe stick with the sonic fanfiction

what about my mexican maid? am i supposed to murder her for glorious leader trump?

is it edgy to hate niggers???????????>>>!U@Idbvsjqty2wgyeg27g3

Yes, but you should take your pills first.

Fucking idiot. Wait until some nigger rapes your ass and I bet you're going to change your stance on what rape is.

>rape is a concept invented by feminazis

so in the unlikely case you'll ever have a gf/wife you would be fine with her being fucked against her will by anyone who wants to?

If he's so inferior, how has he been able to first, be such a prolific womanizer, and second, be so incredibly successful in ways that you can only dream about? Okay, you hate niggers. That's fine. But black people are in no way inferior. I'm black and I make 10 times your meager wage, if you even work. Fuckin cuck. You hate what you're secretly jealous of. To answer your silly question, hate the women. They lie. They try to use men, because they believe we're in love with the pussy, but when they're discarded like the consumable goods they are, they fabricate abuse. If it weren't for whiteknighting cucks like you and every horny virgin who posts in Facebook fap threads that covet these insipid bitches so much, there wouldn't be the idea that their cunts couldn't be replaced at a whim. So do yourself a favor you hungry racist virgin faggot and eat a bullet.

>I'm a nig nog and I make 10 times your meager wage
You have no idea how much I make. Keep shinin my shoes, porterhouse

I'm with this man

Stay mad peckerwood. I'll drop by Jimmy Johns later, you better get my Vito right this time faggot.

Lmao

Rekt by a nigger you should be ashamed of yourself