My girlfriend broke up with me last Wednesday. We were a couple for over 2 years

My girlfriend broke up with me last Wednesday. We were a couple for over 2 years.

She went to the club with her girlfriends last Saturday night After last call, she left the club with a guy she met there at the club and she let him fuck her (we talked on the phone yesterday and she told me). She said they fucked all day Sunday and Sunday night too. I know for a fact that he also spent the night at her place last night. They both had yesterday off from work. I'm real good friends with her neighbor and he said that his car never left her driveway until this morning.

So basically, she met a guy a the club Saturday night, took him home and fucked him over and over again for 2 days and 3 nights. He never left that whole time. Technically, she was single when she did this. She broke up with me first, so it wasn't cheating.

She just sent me a text. She wants to come over to my place tonight and hang out. She says that we need to talk. She wont' tell me specifically what she wants to talk about over the phone. She wants to have this conversation face to face.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Block her number and go hang out with your friends

Dump her nudes

If you want to get back with her you're one huge faggot

this
dont be a fagget op

Don't be a pussy. Loose all contact with her. Trust me it's the best thing to do.

Wouldnt give her any of ur time

Send nudes to everyone

DON'T
endless suffering

Tell that whore to go get AIDS. Then go buy yourself a nice bottle of scotch.

From the photo I'm guessing it was a black guy huh? Also dubs.

well she didn't cheat on you so she is a decent person at least, talk with her and ear what she has to say then based on that make a decision

Kick that skank to the curb you pussy. Haven't you got any self respect?

Plenty of pussy out there OP. You'll age like fine wine, she'll wither quickly like a flower. Dump the bitch.

if real, block all comunication, if she forces herself near you, just ignore/walk past. no contact, ever.

dont copy pics from /b

I told you earlier you fucking cretin, tell her to fuck off and die.

Block her on everything man. Kill her with silence your the better person. Move on lifes too short. Billions of single people in this world. If she ever loved you she would of never did that right away like that. Know that she's fake and a liar and move on a better smarter person for next time.

"I'm pregnant. The baby is yours."

this

reply and say you are busy so she have to come around and pick up her stuff later, also say you have nothing to talk about ever, you may start with a "lol?" as if her even trying seems funny to you, because it should be, its laughable of her to attempt, and thus even more laughable for you if you give in.

pretty much this, theres nothing she could tell you at this point that would be worth hearing.

what he said

Don't do it man. She's probably just pissed on a stick and came up positive.

Depends what she wants to talk about, what do you want to talk about? If you don't want to talk tell her to fuck off?

tits!

Man, do you not have any friends in real life to talk to about this? Keep seeing your story on here.

fuck that shit
she was ready to dump your sorry ass to get a good fuck
she wants to come back?
please srsly
fuck that shit
move on and get another girl
but her? forget about it

>all these anons saying to block and ignore her
If you do this, she wins. Accept. Talk to her tonight. But whatever you do, do not take her back unless you want this to happen again, and make sure she knows you don't want her back.

OP are you still here? update pls.

This is exactly what you need to do

in that case you obviously deny and blame the guy she fucked all weekend, also bring up that considering how comfortable she is around strangers this pattern should be assumed to be normal for her so there are most likely many possible fathers

under no circumstances are you to hang out with this cunt tonight. literally do anything else. hopefully the 20 other posts saying this put it through your thick skull. it may hurt, but you'll move on man.

Murder / Suicide. It's the only way to make 'em hurt as much as you do.

Hope to see you on the news tonight, user. Make us proud!

Never talk to her again. If you value your feelings

>What do?
Stop posting this copypasta you lame faggot

Ignore her OP, be a man
Stand up and ignore her
She already has someone els
Dont let her her to your head
(Ps excuse my bad english, im dutch)

nah she'll only try to piss you off just ignore

That's what I was thinking, haha

this pasta is stale already

let her talk.
fuck her, do her ass, take sweet pics
and tell her to fuck of

you're better off without that skank

she does not win, she wants attention, you should take control of the situation and you should decide when to meet, if its worth it.

she wins when you do as she wants, even if it is just half way there like you want him to do

Tell her that she's a value-less whore and that she's dead to you. Block her from every social media site AND your phone, and find some new puss to fuck.
Do not, by any means, consider having this parasite in your life. It will destroy you. She did not respect you, therefore she deserves 0 respect in return.

I'm here. Just reading what everyone is advising.

She's going to try to cuck you, try to take get you back by apologizing hardcore (really she's going to gold dig you while fucking other dudes), tell you she's been cheating the whole time, or something else like she's preggo and it's yours. Don't give the cunt rag an inch. Any bitch but this bitch is a better bitch to have. I don't care about your feelings, or your standards. Look at it objectively, she did you the most wrong she probably could have (besides pulling a Lorena Bobbitt), you don't need and shouldn't want trash like that in you life. A fat/ugly bitch is still better than this bitch because at least she would be loyal, and plus you could just turn off the lights when you fuck her.

Is this her? OP, there is nothing I hate more than mediocre pussy feeling high and mighty because some douchebag dicked her. She is not good looking enough to warrant any bullshit like this. Move on, she's pathetic

OP, have secks with her. Get disease. Die.

Yes, thank you. But when you don't get pissed off, she gets pissed off and realizes how much she fucked up.

Tell her to fuck off.

i can read it´s warm outside

OP kill urself, you have already been shamed beyond what any decent person can take. the fact you even spoke to her or asked the neighbors, im gonna puke.

Back to the fapcave

Fuck this cuck

YOU CANNOT GET BACK WITH HER

>Source: Guy who had three 3+ year relationships end in cheating sluts

Once a slut always a slut and she is obviously a piece of shit. So go find a better bitch because obviously you can.

This is a GOOD THING OP

She is a slut, just get over it, fuck her bestfriend and thats it.

don't show any emotion like you suggest, the anger will tell her you care, it would devastate her way more to simply be insignificant to him

L2basics bro

This is the problem with women. They actually have no feelings at all.

Every man will learn this at least once in their life.

said the summerfag.

Give me one reason why you would see her again
>inb4 fucking

Do NOT meet with her! I have friends that do this shit all the time to guys! Seriously if you want to get under her skin dont talk to her and act like you dont care. She dumped you and fucked a guy for three days. Shes a slut. Nothing bothers a girl more than knowing her pussy has no power

the summer of 69!

Fagetti spagetti

THIS! Go talk to her BUT for the fuck sake dont take her back. If you dont go at all she will win.

Show her that you know what she did and you dont want her back, atleast she will feel very guilty if she still likes you

kinda the point, to get to her instead of her getting to him?

Tell her it's over.
Time to move on.
Get over her.
Find a way to Enjoy your life.
Meet new girl and fuck new pussy.
New pussy is awesome.

Dubs speak the truth. There is nothing for you to gain.
She feels guilty and wants to load her emotional baggage on you in some way, most likely she knows that you will be a nice dude.
So, go do something else. Go somewhere look at girls

I remember your post Saturday. We TOLD YOU to leave it alone. Let her go if she wants to go.

Did you listen? No. Now your heads all fucked up thinking about her getting freaky with someone else, which she is allowed to do as a newly single ADULT.

Now you want heartbreak round 2 by having her come over and texting and shit....

Fuck you OP.

Fuck. You.

this too.

I would have to be stoic as fuck and just tell her "you fucked me over for some dick so have fun being a slut because we done, great job destroying a 2 year relationship bitch but i guess its good i learned what kind of a person you are"

i urge you to completly ignore her. this is such a fucking insult - i can't even imagine how i would feel in the same situation.

She's not worth it. I know it's hard, but letting her go is your best recourse. She did you a favor by showing you her true colors.

Femanon here

Op, ignore these little boys. Be a man and have the balls to meet with her. Have an adult conversation. If she has the audacity to try to get back together with, tell her that what she did really hurt you and that you don't want to be with someone who would be so careless with your heart as she has been over the past week. Tell her no, you don't want to get back together and then politely ask her to leave your place.

Then tell everyone that she tried to get back together with you and you told her no.
If you handle the situation like an adult and keep it real, she'll begin to express her regret to her girlfriends and they will be really impressed with how you handled the situation. Don't be surprised if a few of her friends start flirting with you in a week or two.

Drugs were definitely involved if they never went anywhere.

>just saying, i'm former psyops and know my shit

never talk to her again.
people are prone to repeating previous behaviors at a 99% ratio.
it'll happen again op, trust ur Sup Forumsros...

RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID
>RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID RAID

The scum bags and normie fags at le robot have finally solved 11BX-1371.
Something that Sup Forumsros have already known about for a long time.
My suggestion is to trash the thread saying "the guys at Sup Forums figured it out first" because we did.

Raid location: reddit.com/r/11bx1371/comments/4lq0zp/11bx1371_1643_11b31369_decodedsolved_interpreted/

>Femanon here
post feminine penis or gtfo

Tits you slut!

>Femanon here

Tits or gtfo you fucking newfag

tits pls

And then she will claim you raped her at your place and you get blackmailed. Dont meet up with her ever again mate.

you are a moron, if you are to talk to her it should be on your terms, why the fuck would be respect her and take time out of his day for this pathetic woman?

get a grip dude

Whoop dat trick

>Femanon here

Stopped reading right there.

Tits or gtfo.

I listened. I didn't go to the club, like Sup Forums advised. I stayed home. I haven't contacted her since we broke up. She contacted me.

Tell her she said everything already with her actions and tell her to fuck off and block her

Tits or gtfo

Also, your advice is horseshit.

/thread

this,
I got experience in this matter bro, burn her apartment down.

Lol yeah op that's not gonna happen. Fake and gay

>She feels guilty and wants to load her emotional baggage on you in some way
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssss. Tell her to kill herself and enjoy your new cuck-free life

Im a femanon too. not like that actually matters at all its the same shit.

And I really hope you're bait.

any man or woman who cheats on you and violates your trust and relationship like that should never even be given the time of day.

Be it friend... coworker... buddy.... anyone who screws you like that should be immediately written off as a shitty person especially if they knowingly and wittingly fucked you over.

By ignoring her he is being an adult. I would give her the courtesy of atleast telling her why you cant be with her if she asks.

Otherwise OP you sound desperate. she is over you!

Ditch that bitch and go out and have fun with other women.

She CLEARLY demonstrated that she isn't worth your time, don't even bother with her anymore or else you'll just end up being a beta cuck.

Obvious trap is obvious. At least post a pic of someone that looks like a girl.

Lmao blue walls much? Poor bitch got that starving pussy. How bout you learn to fuck faggot? On the plus side you must be a real nice guy to have kept her that long

Don't do it. Was in a relationship with the same type of girl. If you get back together with her, she will just cheat on you, because she knows that you will come back to her even after having sex with someone else. Trust me, it happened to me. I let that bitch go, and haven't looked back. Best decision of my life, user. Don't do it. It's truly truly TRULY not worth the anguish.

this. be a human and let her say what she wants to say, but you shouldn't respond with anything other than "thank you for sharing that with me. good luck!" she's either trying to apologize, alleviate some kind of guilt, or rub it in your face. you don't owe her anything, and acting out does nothing in your favor but give you release in the moment.

if you really need the satisfaction, just know that you're not giving her anything she's looking for.

Meet with her and go down on her quick before the niggs nut-nogg flavor goes away you cuck pussy!

"I've decided that I can't not have you in my life. I hope that we can still be friends."

if he meets with her, he finally will give in. he could also tell her that it's over - like she said - on the phone. why should he do anything she begs him for anymore?

this thing with her friends is unlikely.

Step 1: Tell her parents, cry the whole time, saying you had just spent a year saving money for an engagement ring

Step 2: Talk to her, tell her it's over - but you can still be friends.

Step 3: Get the dudes info

Step 4: Start a savings account. When you've reached 5k, look for contractors on deep web. Read hidden wiki safe buyers guide to be able to know who's legit

Step 5: Have both of them erased from your life. It's really therapeutic to see all of those FB (RIP) posts on their wall(s)

Open boobs or retreat.