IT'S HIGH NOON

Other urls found in this thread:

overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reinhardt/Quotes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE

Justice will be done.

>It's high noon
>10:14 am

It's always high noon somewhere in the world.

DIE DIE DIE

DIE DIE DIE

(FUK)

It's High Noon, code for I'm a worthless overpowered character that takes literally no skill to use.

FUJA FUJINJA

It's "Dòng zhù, bùxǔ zǒu!"

My sides are now in orbit.

Im glad someone else appreciates it as much as I do.

That shit had me rollin

good luck with that, matey

Don't bring a gun to a yasuo fight.

I shot you down, bang bang...

forgot about me?

Why the fuck would a cowboy use a sword? Are you retarded?

get out and take your faggy game with you

are you retarded? that's a gun blade.

is this a challenge ?

That doesn't change a goddamn thing

FAKE AND GAY

no you dumb weeb im telling you to gtfo

clearly does, he's ranged.

Glad to know you're upset.

>Mc E
>cowboy with a stun grenade

ok

>no you dumb weeb im telling you to gtfo
lol. Love how you think you can call me dumb after writing this sentence.

It's high noon somewhere in the world

>tfw e.z. pickins

Psssh...nothin personnel...kid...*teleports behind you* DIE!DIE!DIE!...*starts spinning around with dual shotgun, killing everyone* heh...that was easy...*turns into a ghost and soars away*

its pretty obvious you are new here. its also pretty obvious you dont fit in here.

back to roddit/leagueofturds
thanks

why

*wraith.
At least get that right you fucking degenerate.

Kek, calm your tiddies. No worries, it's a great game, Reaper's just a bit too edgy at times I think.

>synonyms
Found the level 10 reaper main

HELDEN STERBEN NICHT!

I hope you all recognize the shitty meme and dont actually think hes being serious

if so You're probably new as fuck

BRUH I WAS ABOUT TO POST THAT EXACT PICTURE BUT CHANGED MY MIND LAST SECOND.

weird as fuck.

I am calm, im just wondering why you post shit tier rping in a thread like this...

I actually think Reaper is one of the more interesting characters.. I think bastion and widow should be deleted, and mccree is pretty mongoloid level

Nah man after hanzo and mcree, reaper is probably the most skill less hero in the game.

DO NOT VORRY FRIENDS, I VILL BE YOUR SHIELD!
>Who /stalwartprotectormain/ here?

Mcree isn't even all that OP.. learn to play better faggot

Itt who holds down right click and loves accidently pinning someone that wasn't on your screen

Trips allow me to ignore your shitty capitalization, ambiguity and newfag-calling

Don't push your luck

i always complain i cant play support cause it's BORINK, but then it turns out i have the most time spent on Zenyatta. he's a fucking beast, though. however, wish he had more life, getting onehit bodyshot by widow is kinda... stupid.

>reinhardt main
>can't even get the line right

He says "I AM your shield" you faggot.

anyone can be bad or good with any hero man. Most reapers I see in games are pretty mediocre.
Hes definitely an easy hero to pick up, one of the easiest in the game, but hes still hard to master. a lot of people talk shit but then switch to reaper and cant do anything they think they can do.

Reaper has high DPS up close, is anti-tank and meant to be a flanker/ambush hero. Its not hard to kill people with him up close but against a good team, a mediocre reaper is nothing. The biggest part of learning how to be an actual skilled reaper is basically all in movement, escape, and knowing the bloom/spread/damage fall-off of his shotguns.

I mean I main reaper but I play other heroes too, Hes just who I enjoy the most and have put the most time into.

Are you fucking retarded? Mcree is the best character in the game his flash aoe is more than twice the size it should be, he globals anyone sub 250 health, and his hitscan has no fall off damage. But ofc since you play against the mentally challenged you wouldn't know that.

Hanzo? Wut?
Have you even played him?

He probably got triggered by hanzo's ult. It's pretty bullshit tbh.

That's the thing, Zenyatta isn't designed for front line, but a bit more back. Instead of a lot of health he has a shield that regenerates when staying out of combat, which kinda outlines the role.

Nope. overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reinhardt/Quotes

yeah the hitbox on his grenade is fucking stupid

You should have just left it at
>I main reaper
He's a dogshit pick almost always unless they have two or more tanks and even then he still isn't good. And saying he has a high skill cap? If someone is on your screen you have 8 chances to ones hot them. There is even an achievement for killing 4 people with a single clip. Please stop being stupid.

Torbjörn master race reporting in.

>playing overwatch
>shit talk lol players

damn

Lol hanzos ult is bad, it's the fact that he has no ammo clip, no fall off damage, and his arrows are more than x5 the size they were supposed to be. You get headshot getting shot in the midchest-shoulder. It's also extremely annoying walking around a wall and just getting dunked by some aspie faggot shooting arrows into the wind waiting for something to stick.

Compared to other ults, nope... Yes it goes through walls. But its slow moving, and can only 1shot you if you dont move out of it at all.

Hanzo is just meat to anyone up close. He uses a bow, not a retard-friendly sniper, and his shots have dropoff and travel time..

Present! Hard work pays off. Love maining him

>Zenyatta isn't designed for front line
yep, but then I have the most fun wrecking enemy tanks on Zen, kekekek. Always fun to see them rage.
Still, 50 more shield wouldn't hurt, cause it's really bullshit when you get instakilled the moment a widow sees you. And of course team never gives a fuck, why would they take down enemy snipers?!

Love this guy's ult. Sentry is kinda meh, though.

kek

kek, had a game like this. + one reinhardt. enemy got fucked hard.

You just lost all validity to argue your point

I consistently clear teams and get POTG's and accolades when playing reaper. Hes versatile and can be a good addition to any comp as long as you know what you're doing.

also what point are you even making?
hes easy and overpowered?
or hes shit?

which one are you trying to make because you said both.

Reaper's effective kill range is about as long as your dick and he gets outplayed by large portion of the cast in open gunfights and team battles, so hes definitely not overpowered.

He can infiltrate/flank a team or assassinate key supports and wipe a team with a perfectly placed/timed ult, so hes definitley not bad.

sounds like you either dont know how to deal with reaper and are butmad because he kills you all the time, or havent seen a truly good reaper and dont know how hes played.

either way git gud.

He has no ammo clip because he fires 1 arrow at a time that you need to draw the bow to do any damage at all with, downie.

The arrow hitbox, yeah, I hear complaints about that, it might be legit.

Fall off damage, wut? Like, lower damage because of air friction? You really want that? The only other thing I can think of for falloff damage is splash damage... which hanzo doesnt do..

>shooting arrows into the wind
No, hes waiting for your dumb ass to walk around the wall, because he can see you.

Play him before you talk shit, because hes not that easy. Just about anything should kill a hanzo up close.

Yeah, it's an annoying as fuck. Usually when I go Reinhardt I try to have snipers fuck off with the fireball.

It IS fuckery though, once had a game with only Pharas. That was a nightmare.

TURRBJURRN

Nearly as bad as bastion mains

so many kids dont know the difference between Easy Characters and Got Owned

anyone else find junkrat fucking fun and hilarious

I counter Pharas on Sold, sorta easy tbh. Or you could snipe...

>ass hurt reaper main

yep, annoying cunt. they're all fun, that's the point. well almost all.

I think you guys are asshurt because you cant decide whether you think hes overpowered or shitty, but either way you're frustrated.

Mei and Bastion are Cancer. If you have an issue with reaper its probably because you need to improve.

I never said he wasnt easy, hes literally one of the easiest heroes to pick up his role is pretty fuckin basic, but theres still huge skill gaps between good, mediocre, and bad reaper players.

What god tier characters do you Main anyway

You realize most hitscan weapons like mcrees have fall off damage at a distance. Then on top of that meis gun which is an actual gun not a bow has fall off damage.
And lol you can see the dragon eye arrow on the ground. And yea I can almost 100% say you accuracy with hanzo is below 20% because all you do is shoot arrows down range and pray something sticks. And playing him? I have he's bad it's just annoying getting hit by something that shouldn't have hit me I'll shut on hanzo with pretty much anyone else. Either reduce the size of the hitbox, give him 20 arrows or something in a quiver, or fall off damage considering its a fucking bow and that's how they work.

Them trips. I have 20 hours on mercy and probably 17 on mei. But I run a full premade almost all the time so it's more about making big plays than playing what I like. Although I love the shit out of mei.

Mercy is actually legit god tier. I always love having a mercy on the team she fits basically every comp.

good work m8.

No I just don't bitch about shit and play around it... I don't stand still and let shit hit me either.. plus everyone knows pc games take no skill so kill yourself

why most of the overshit characters looks mexican?

>I don't stand still and let shit hit me
I love how you think you can dodge a mcree flash
>pc games take no skill
not sure if bait but considering the largest console prize pool for an event was like 500k and pcs was over 30m I think thats pretty easy

It obviously wasnt clear, but i was agreeing with you, he doesnt seem to know the difference between getting his ass handed to him, and the other guy playing op shit.

Agree mei and bastion are cancer, I dont have a problem dealing with reapers most of the time. I play a lot of Junkrat, some Hanzo, Mercy, Winston.

I love junkrat for his aoe/teamkill potential, and he can duel just about anyone.. Pharah is annoying, and mccree has a hard time missing if hes not completely spastic - if he hits his e (how could you miss it) you usually die.

I agree with all of that. Glad there are sensible people playing the game too.

get a job

>getting my ass handed to me by a reaper
Kek, I stated he was dogshit and you tried to say he wasn't by bringing up you getting killcams. Theres a reason people don't pick him in tournies his ult can just get stunned/blocked by mei wall/reinshield

I have a job, but I also have insomnia.

>meis gun
>actual gun
lul
mei cancer confirmed

lets see my accuracy with hanzo... hmm, 24%. And no, I dont sit somewhere and spam arrows unless I can see their whole fucking team coming from a way off, then yes, I will, because its free damage.

And I'd say that my accuracy is 24% in large part because most people don't just run in a straight line when they see/hear a Hanzo/arrows. Hint hint.

>20 arrows in the quiver
why would this even matter? Im not sure you realize how retarded complaining about not having a clip on a bow is. If it was an automatic bow then yeah, maybe. He restrings and draws every shot.

>thats how they work
not sure youre up to scratch on your physics, but literally the only 2 things that would cause "falloff damage" IRL are friction and wind. You want to factor these in? He's a sniper, dude, with limited range, and projectile drop. He has his nerfs equipped already, like everyone else.

>overfaggot player
>telling others to get out

Hahahaha you impotent nerd, you're a joke

I think you are confusing me for a different user.

Anyway, if Reaper isnt getting picked in tourneys people just havent figured out how to utilize him well within a team, yet. Ever seen a reaper ult with Zarya shield on him? Stronk

Trying this hard

>League of Legends yasuo faggot in an overwatch thread criticizing for playing overwatch

not sure if you are aware of how immense your retardation has become

>has never actually shot a bow
>try's to talk about physics
And a quiver? Because when I go hunting right I being Walmart with me so I have an unlimited amount of arrows.
>mei cancer
I have 44% accuracy on mei with 167 games played I am in fact the person that makes you rage quit the game because I'm not shit.
And with 20% accuracy yea, you do sit and spam arrows because you're shit like every other hanzo main. You depend on accidently getting kills rather than using widow which you actually need to be able to aim to headshot instead of lobbing arrows to hit my knee and headshot me.

>Roadhog rapes Ults with his grapple
10/10 best character