Ask a guy who is a week after (medical) circumcision anything

Ask a guy who is a week after (medical) circumcision anything

Kek
No questions

Is this the way its gonna look from now on?

Guy who had a medical circumcision 8 months ago here

Its gonna look a little bit better than that in the end.

why

Did you consider suicide first?

just without the swollen ring just under the head and with a nice scar instead of stiches

Does it still hurt?

You're looking a lot better than I was after one week.

I think you'll like the results (I'm presuming you had it done because tight foreskin)

Phimosis. Started suddenly, around 5 months ago after fucking a random girl (used a rubber so idk why it happened) i got an infection that made the foreskin dry so every sex or fap would result in a small crack wound. Every time it heals, the skin grows tighter. Decided for an op asap after getting to the point of being unable to retract during erection

damn,thats fucked up OP. but still got more suck than me :P

>Aquired Phimosis

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

it stopped hurting after 2-3 days. Now im trying to walk around without any "bandage armor" and it feels not exactly nice + it sometimes hurts to get hard while wearing underwear. At home I walk without

it was some fungal shit, do your homework. I've been a healthy guy with a normal sexlife just a few months ago

I'm actually surprised to see it heal so well so fast

been able to safely masturbate today (no harm to stiches, no opening etc), best and strongest feeling cum in my life, though I had to fight for it for 30min

Looks just like mine did last year, minus the bruising at the base. What happened there man, that looks pretty nasty?

protip: to get the lymph to drain more quickly, make sure your dick is always pointing upwards by tucking it into your waistband or by taping the fucking thing there.

it's after the injections that made me numb there so that the op could actually take place without putting me to sleep

Anaesthetic m8.

You had a mother fucker come and jab you in the dick? You're a braver man than I.

I had like 4 injections before sensitivity dropped to from 100 to 0.1. The only painful part but that way I got out of the clinic within the next hour I got there.

I actually didnt want to watch what the surgeon was doing there. All I remember was the sounds. The sound of surgical scissors, the sound of electric arches to tame the bleeding.

Worst part was definitely when the anaesthetic went away... felt like punching through concrete walls. Had to take 800mg of ibuprofenum.

So, you a kike now or...?

damn sucks

doesnt count unless I have a kike mother + im not 8 days old but 20y. But I could as well try to tell that to chicks -> ppl tell me I got a jewish nose + I actually work in investment banking lol

What did the doctors say? I'm literally in the same situation. Foreskin takes work to pull back. I've used anti fungal creams and shit but its still somewhat swollen. I still have sex pretty regularly but it's a hassle. The tightness caused my frenulum to break once and ever since I've had to be really careful about putting it in.
My girlfriend and I like my foreskin. I'd rather keep it.

there is some other form of operation, something with foreskin widening etc. Unless you have scar tissue on the top of it, you should be able to keep your skin. The frenulum part is disturbing though. Go see a doc as soon as you can. I waited far too long to tell my parents about it.

The surgeon initially wanted to do this by cutting just the top of my foreskin where I had scars after cracks. It was my decision to remove it completely. Looks better than having half of your foreskin and definitely ends the possibility of the problem returning + has loads of health and hygiene benefits.

If I had to have an op on my dick, make it once per life

why don't they just pull the foreskin all the way back down to the base of the shaft and then cut at the base of the shaft? why around the head? you know what i am sayin?

Why is it so bulbous.
You fucking retard.

how much was it?

its swollen
I actually don't.
equivalent of $250 but I'm in Poland

imagine your dick uncircumsized. you are able to pull the skin all the way down the shaft to the base of your dick where your hairs are at. now imagine taking that extra skin sitting at the base and have them cut it off and sew there instead of right below your head. you get it now?

Did you had an erection while the circumcision?

did they at least have the decency to give you an oven after jewing your dick?

dude, the swollen ring under my head, thats the inside of what used to be part of my foreskin. it is sewed into the normal shaft skin and that way my scar line will be just 1cm below the head. Trust me, you WOULDN'T like it sewed just by the base.

Also, and anwsering I was scared as shit so erecting dick to full length was out of the question

I'm furnishing a new flat, a cooking oven would be nice. They didnt tho.

for the fungus shit you should get nystop, a talcum powder with antifungal that is commonly used for athletes foot. cleared me up. then you need to focus on healing the cracking skin, jojoba or coconut oil is good for moisturizing/elasticity. your doc might perscribe a sterioid cream to allow for more elasticity of the skin. i have just started using suragel (suragel.com) which was developed especially for this condition, and it has been soothing and helpful so far. once you are healed then you need to focus on carefully stretching the foreskin. dont let them cut your dick user, we're born with it for a reason.

I have slight phismosis, does suragel help when I stretch the skin?

yea definitely, you should go check out the site and look at the ingredient list - it's all great stuff that is for the health of your dick. they say apply it 2x daily (morning/night), i plan to use it as directed and then use straight jojoba/coconut oil as needed for lube when stretching.

Moisturizer or even lube could probably have fixed that problem. You just went full Jew for no reason. How do you feel?