What does mu think of car seat headrest

What does mu think of car seat headrest

lmao. This is pretty good

eric

Hi will

I've never heard of them, but their name makes me hate them already.

Saw them in DC a couple months ago, they're great live

Teens of denial was album of the year for sure

had no idea he was from williamsburg,va until a month ago. 30 mins from here.

big fan, saw them live twice

ToD was my album of the year until Wildflower came out

shame that will gets memed on so much, I'd like to actually discuss his music every once in a while

today i found out will toledo gave Sup Forums credit for making his music popular

Agreed

He will be fine

>what is Sup Forumscore
How the fuck would he know any of this without browsing or a bandmate browsing? I think he really did post it

>Was

lol hes gay! :D

Twin Fantasy was dope.
And he also bought my shitty fake techno album on Bandcamp so he's cool in my book.

meh

he said he never posted here, not that he didn't browse it
besides, he may have a friend that actually visits Sup Forums

Ur cool will, dont worry about the haters m8

So many people posting in a joke thread wtf

Poor mans Weezer

he's no van dyke parks

>Twin Fantasy
The greatest Lo-Fi Indie Rock album of this century, possibly of all time. It's obviously not the most technically proficient piece of art, but it has so much heart and emotion. It comes from an honest, angsty place of the heart that I can connect to.

>Teens of Denial
The best Indie Rock album to come out this year. Much more technically proficient as it's predecessors, Will really shows how talented his songwriting skills but the real surprising aspect of this album is how well he executed the ideas.

i completely agree with you.

I thought he used to post in BandCamp threads or something

Look like you have a nice internet conection Wil! !!!!.
It´s nice to know that even if you are touring around the world you still have time to public on Sup Forums. We are forever grateful for your shitty bandcamp music.

>The best indie rock album to come out this year
>Who are Parquet Courts or Deerhoof

I love Teens of Denial so goddamn much, got the T-shirt and CD bundle. Going to see him live next tuesday, anyone else?

Also, if they made a "Best of" comp of his stuff, what do you guys think the tracklisting would be?