ITT: Post freedoms your cunt has that most of the rest of the world lacks

ITT: Post freedoms your cunt has that most of the rest of the world lacks
I'll start

>the freedom to pull your children out of state indoctrination camps

guns and free speech

You can take a sailing boat (no motor at all) and is not considers as theft if you bring it back. It's some weird hole in our law.

>t.law student

In Chile carrying your guns is strictly forbidden, but if you do anyways and use it in self-defence it doesn't make it murder, you only get charged for carrying illegally

Has anyone gotten away with it.

Our professor said it's okay, you just have to bring it back in like a few hours. It is not forbidden because the law only includes bikes and vehicles with a motor.

>state indoctrination camps

Free to walk and camp on private land

(As long as you're not to annoying and leave trash or camp right on someones lawn)

Only home-schooled kids I ever met were really smart, although they were creationists.

Englishmen have the freedom to shoot scotsmen with a crossbow so long as A.you're both in a castle and B. said scotsmen is wearing a full suit of armour
Some left over law that has never been changed

So you can basically legally trespass legally?

What if you're caught before returning it?

You have to give it back as it is not your property.

Wasn't there laws that forbid it to ride a horse while being drunk and another one that said that people in the Parlament aren't allowed to wear armour?

Isn't the Queen not allowed in the Commons chamber?

>The king/queen of England
>Defender of the Church of England
> A dirty commoner
>implying

>amerifrees

You won't get prosecuted? If he didn't intend to give it back it counts as theft, right?

Freedom to government gaslighting the population.

If you steal it yes, then you take it permanently or for a stretched amount of time. If you just drive it around for a bit nothing happens if you bring it back.

The Queen, the Governor General, and senators can't enter our House of Commons either

How very aristocratic of them.

I can't thing of anything that specifically only applies to us. There must be something, though.

> state indoctrination camps

There's a thing called private schools.

Freedom to roam, motherfuckers.

Exactly
Dog bless murica

Freedom to
>be American
>get shot

In my county, you may hunt anything that walks on 5 legs, regardless of method, season, implement, or reason.

Some left-over law from the frontier era when people thought some sort of 5 legged critter was eating everyone's dogs and children. I have yet to see, nor hear, of a 5 legged critter walking around in my state or county, so I don't know how often I'll be privy to coordinating myself with this law.

>a 5 legged critter

freedom to be over 250lbs and not be judged because everyone is also over 250lbs

If you die in England's houses of parliament, you are technically entitled to a full state funeral (A law left over from a time when the public couldn't go on tours/enter the parliament). So if you are planning on committing suicide and want to piss people off, there's a good way to do it. Go in, kill yourself and leave a note demanding a full state funeral.

Freedom to not allow people to camp on your land

Freedom not to obey the laws

freedom to shart. i have a bad ass washer and dryer so i can shart 4 times a day. europeans dont shart because they dry they clothes on a clothesline. so they learn to never trust their farts since the price of a mistake is too high.

it will look like this