Not sure if you knew it already but just in the case you dont: this is a mcdonalds in austria. notice anything?

not sure if you knew it already but just in the case you dont: this is a mcdonalds in austria. notice anything?

Germanfag here.
>Attractive girls
>no fat fucks
>no nig nogs
Rolling for 3

No chimp-outs happening?

no

I thought this was in Sweden?

This is in Sweden

>mcdonalds in austria
>menus in swedish

nice try aus fag, go put another shrimp on the barbie

this looks like Sweden
going for 5

you thought wrong
we austrians keep saying:
irren ist menschlich sagte der igel und sprang von der haarbürste

rollan for who takes my order, and what I eat.

fancy.

>Austria
>Australia
>Being this autistic

Murrican here. My wife and I were in Switzerland and everything else was closed so we were forced to go to a burger king. Sure the staff was more pleasant, but you have to pay 30 fucking cents for a mayo packet, and they fill your drink to a nazi fill line, no refulls. Our meal at burger King was almost 40 fucking dollars us. All we got were 2 whoppers and fries

TL;DR yuro fast food hires better people but jew the everloving fuck out of you in return

Austrian here, this is not austrian, language on sign is not german and we onlz have fat asian girls behind the counter.

holy shit, i would actually want to eat out these mcdonalds employees!

switzerland doesnt belong to us

Well done, you took my bait.
Normally as man of modest nature İ'd leave you to figure it out but perhaps, this once, İ should tell you.

ausfag here... our menus sure as fuck are not in swedish you retard

Okay german/austrianfag, then explain why your McDonald's only serves mcmuffin breakfast sandwiches (no biscuits)

>checkmate

The men all have real jobs, the girls are all dumb and stuck in McDonalds

Take that, feminisim!

Fucking lold

>Okay german/austrianfag,
you talk about our german province or the real austria?

fucking idiot. obviously sweden

>fucking idiot.
RUDE

Cute girls everywhere.

No way it's Sweden. The ministry of vice and virtue would be chopping off burkaless heads like a kungfu movie, if that was Sweden.

Superior looking blondes, menus in Swedish > OP claims it to be Austria because Austrian girls are bottom bait, classic Sup Forums autism

But the menu is in swedish, Fag

the blonde on the end didn't get a number

Rollin Nigga

shes looks overwight...
youre american?

How much for a fur burger?