Anyone seen pwr bttm live? That was the best show I've ever been to

Anyone seen pwr bttm live? That was the best show I've ever been to.

DUDE WE'RE GAY LMAO

you wouldn't be able to understand how much it meens to a gay queer or trans person to experience the atmosphere of a pwr bttm show.

They performed with Pity Sex this summer. Definitely wasn't the best show I've ever seen but was good and tight, which I didn't expect.

It was easily the best of the show.

This...
Any band who uses the word "queer" in describing the genre of their music is cringey as fuck
It's literally exploiting/capitalizing on gayness in a gross way
Their music is basically decent and they are good live, they come to my school a lot

>It's literally exploiting/capitalizing on gayness in a gross way
again, this is just something a homophobic cis person would say. if you're gay queer or trans, then being in the environment of a pwr bttm show is amazing, because you can be around people just like you, and be normal for once in a a world where you're usually abnormal. It was an extremely liberating feeling for me, and your response to it just shows your homophobia.

I'm LGBTQ too though and I think capitalism is inherently fake and exploitative. These guys are profiting on being gay.

Looks like you're the oppressor here, buddy

>YOURE JUST A HOMOPHOBE
lol

You just have internalized homophobia, don't pull that fucking "I'm gay and I feel this is too gay" fucking bullshit. How many fucking bands make songs about straight relationships? This band is just doing what other bands do, but they're doing something which you don't see bands doing normally, but really is just as normal. You are a fucking homophobia and I wish I could break your nose.

bitch what

im gay and i think this sort of act is max cringe

"abnormal"? are you serious?

im a normal fucking human who just likes guys, i consider having a big nose to be more abnormal than my sexuality

>I'm gay and this is cringe
would you shut the fuck up with your internalized homophobia, please?

Looking back at my post, I ought to mention the entire LBGT community is a hypocritical shitshow that keeps adding letters and is inherently bias and hating the more normal (and white, to an extent) you are. If they had it their way, "normal" lesbian and gays would be kicked out to leave people like the OP post and trannies. You dye your hair and become pansexual or you're exiled.

and dont even get me started with how hated bisexuals are in the LGBT circlejerk

dont get me started, it's disgusting how much so. THE QT resents even having B in the acronym

Other fucking way around dipshit. "straight acting gays" hate anyone who doesn't act straight. Prejudice applies to everyone, so stop acting like it's just one group and generalizing everyone. Every side has shitty people in it, okay?

Except all the bands with the word pussy or gay or pens or any of that shit are all lgbt people

The gay shit is a forced gimmick but I really like their music regardless

ASSHOLE, READ THE COMMENTS ALREADY POSTED IN THE THREAD! This is homophobia, straight bands make music about straight topics and flaunt their straightness, and you don't give a flying fuck. YOU ARE A HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT, GO DIE.

faggots

bait

faggot

you guys are fucking idiots

yes they are good live

>you are a fucking homophobia

dude shut up
i just saw this thread but as a gay man i gotta burst your bubble, baby--
gimmicky gay-themed bands are neither a new thing nor especially helpful to gay people. the new frank ocean record, on the other hand...

but i am glad you got to enjoy a show feeling like you were in a safe space to express yourself

yeah I already refuted your argument and all you do is double down on it, I remember when I used to think the amazing atheist was funny and super smart too, IDIOT!

i'm gonna leave this thread and let you feel like the enlightened and important person that you aren't

>refuted your argument
not a single argument has been offered or refuted in this thread
you are an imbecile and a faggot

Yeah nice, more insults to hide how you're actually more upset than you say you are.

haha, this guy is a faggot!

>tight
pretty surprising for this band

I fucked the drummer liv over the summer. She was recording her new record in my town. The only trans person I've been with and it was pretty good

I call bullshit. doesn't she have a boyfriend?

Hey we met on tinder and I know one of the guys that lives in the house they recorded the album. I don't know if she had a boyfriend everyone in that band was thirsty as fuck

what's normal?

I think a problem with any minority is it's easy for them to focus on how different they feel from everyone else for whatever reason.

Believe me, everyone's the same in that everyone's pretty different from each other. It's the great paradox. I would feel just as home in a room full of black bi ppl (like me) than I would in a room full of white straight people.

are they gay?

This dude is kinda suck...

as said, the new Frank Ocean record made me feel more accepted as a lgbt (black) dude. These guys just seem corny. It's like a black band selling out it's blackness. It reeks.

1. Make good music.
2. Make interesting commentary on things like sexuality and the human condition, using your perspective as a ____ person, if you want.
3. Be a respectable artist

Not

1. Make it as apparent as possible that you are ____
2. Make that ____ness the main thing that identifies you and your music.
3. Make unremarkable music.
4. Be PWR BTTM