At one point did you realize that your life wasn't going to turn out the way you had hoped?

At one point did you realize that your life wasn't going to turn out the way you had hoped?

When I saw this pencil dick stuck in the worlds grimiest bathroom

when i impregnated your mom

22 was when the brick hit me

but thats part of the reason why im trying so hard to change. you have to make difficult choices, do the painfull but necessary things. the most important thing is not doing what make you happy in the now, but whats going to make you happy in the future.

ITT: critical thinking is more important then temp feels.

P-papa?

>the most important thing is not doing what make you happy in the now, but whats going to make you happy in the future
That really spoke to me to me for some reason.

Hope things get better for you, user.

What was the "brick" that had hit you?

It was a literal brick dude. Thats why i sit in a wheelchair now. Kinda changed my life

Oh shit. What were the circumstances that led you to get hit by a brick?

Where did it hit you that you're in a wheelchair now?

XDD plz post moar memes

When I got married and realized everyone who told me not to was right.

Jesus.

What about marriage was so bad? How old were you when you got married? Still married?

>What about marriage was so bad?
basically throwing away your life as a man to become this weird sort of androgynous Butler for some whiny female who can't do anything by herself.

>how old were you when you got married
I was 23, 27 now. Still married

>be me
>be happy
>walk down road
>say hi to a random nignog
>nigger chimps out
>throws brick at my head
>whatfuck.png
>now retardet and fapping to traps on Sup Forums

about 5yo ..

kick that cunt out an live a bit

When I got knocked up at 17

>>
the thing for me was theres no 1 giant brick or moment in your life that change show you feel and think.

for me it was all of these smaller things adding up. one example was going on facebook seeing people with 4 year degrees and jobs, and visiting germany and other countries and doing crazy things.

and looking at myself 22 still trying to finish my AA. life not moving forward. Now im telling myself move forward, get off the phone and try and try and fail and then try some more, when you're young you do nt care or pay attention to these things. But i truly believe once you age and your brain developes, you start to have desire to become a better man and achieve things.
hope things are going for you.

thanks for listening to my rambles.

the girl turned out to be a cop :(

deep

same here, I feel ya Sup Forumsro

>the most important thing is not doing what make you happy in the now, but whats going to make you happy in the future.

You'll never know what happens, why not cherish the present?

stale

My grades went to shit when i came to highschool.
I have always had a hard time concentrating and this became really noticeable. I made some friends but i was more of a clown than a real member of the group.
It really went to shit when i discovered Sup Forums, then i was definitely fucked.

For me, it was when I started looking forward to sleep, because my dreams were infinitely more satisfying than my wakeful life. The drugs were gone, she was gone, I was gone. There was just the moments where I could fly through the amazingly technicolor aether that made it all seem worthwhile.

Never, really. Not to say I have my shit together, I just didn't have any aspirations other being in the Army and seeing the shit. Did it, got out, and that was my "brick moment". When I realized I had no clue what to fucking do with my life.

2 years of being a NEET, 3 changes in majors (then dropping school entirely), and now a mediocre job later, I'm finding some purpose. But I still dont know what I'm going to be when I grow up.

Really liked full NEET mode though, might go back to that.

When we had D.A.R.E in elementary school and I was just like SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGITS IMMA DO DRUGS NOW

Fuckin figures. Sorry bro, at least it wasn't your dick head and you get the faps still.

Nigga those people have 2 parents and much wealth. I'm done with my associates next semester and I'm 23. Never give up, we can beat those early achievement faggots. It means more to us

The benis was deep.
>kek

When the fucking economic crisis hitted Spain.

this.and that its not a funny heehee joke but a mind melting slow burn into satans anus.

I have never been very good socially (im posting on Sup Forums so no shit) but i have never gone full autist.
I have been working every summer since i was 12 and started working full time when i finished high school.
My grades were shit but even though i hated school from the second day i still finished.
At 16 i realized that i wasn´t going to be anything special so i began setting low goals, get a car when i finish school and never go unemployed.
It has worked pretty good, some of my autist friends went straight to higher education after highschool and havent worked a day in their lives.
My dream is to start a restaurant, not ultra fancy but at least its mine.

>16
theres a difference between enjoying the present and ignore the future. you have to find a balance

when I realized that no one cares about me and no one ever has, I'm just alone

>worked as much as possible in high school to get a leg up
>never had friends or summers off to do things, always work
>thought I was setting myself up for a better adulthood
>turns out I missed something I can never get back
Sometimes, focusing on the future spoils the present.

>At one point did you realize that your life wasn't going to turn out the way you had hoped?

When I got cancer.

Are....are you from Westvirginia?
>Be me.
>Be 7-8.
>After school movie run.
>Small town, like 400 people.
>Walk out store see chimp with cinder block.
>Chimp takes said block and bum rushes random master race.
>To hits to the head, think they guy is kill, too young to know.
>Chimp runs away yelling something about concrete.

>> never experienced emotions before.
>> make youtube videos

I know how it all ends

February 7th, 2016.

: ( Feels bad man.

I think I was about five when I first remember my parents saying being a janitor or garbage man would probably be the best I can do.
Been repeating that ever since, in spite of good grades and two degrees.

Good move on their part though, ambition only sets you up for failure.

Fuck, man.

What happund?

when I was forced to return home at 27 and care for my ageing parents. I leave them and they will probably die. Nothing to leave me in a will. I have no future.

Probably when I was about 21. I was working as a Manager at some shity service station in the middle of bumfucked no where. Life sucked, no real friends or life outside of the 60+ hours I worked every week.
One week I say fuck it, take the four thousand dollars cash and every thing of value I have stuff it into my car and drive. Started new life on other side of the country, never been happier. 10/10 would do again, wouldn't even think twice.

We had an arguement the night before, as our arguements go, it was really tame.

I was with her a total of 10 years, we got married, and we were wanting to start a family.

She left. No words, no explanation, no trace.

keep doing that and you end up old and not life