Sup Forums, i'm seriously starting to believe that flat earth theory just might be true...

Sup Forums, i'm seriously starting to believe that flat earth theory just might be true. i did a lot of research the last couple of months and the data is just... overwhelming.

>ITT: we discuss FET

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/175873/earth-curvature-refraction-for-dummies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>did lots of research
>data is overwhelming

>no data or research given

this is a thread for discussion but of course i'll give some interesting information i found.

If the sun were truly 93 million miles away, then all light that finally reached earth would have to be running parallel when it reaches us.

Yet, when you see the sun's rays beaming through the clouds - at all angles - you can see that that's CLEARLY not the case. The sun's apparent movement in the sky works both ways, mathematically.

it would help if you actually posted a question or your opinion about FET.

The amount of stupidity in this thread is above average already, even with a number of posts this small. Well done.

Thank you for illuminating us all with your wisdom. Moving along:

From all altitudes, as far as your eye can see, the horizon is completely flat and raises to eye level. The supposed curve of the earth is actually just the vanishing point of your vision from your perspective.

Won't be long before the rounders come in spouting about muh gravity and shit.

Welcome to the intelligent side, op. The side that knows water doesn't curve around a planet, and that gravity does not make things a perfect sphere like a cue ball.

>Explain gravity
>Why cant we see the moon/sun all the time if they "orbit" the way on your pic?
>Explain the horizon that you can fucking see with your own eyes
>Explain the seasons
and give some of your "overwhelming data"

>explain the seasons
Are you that fucking dense you need an explanation for seasons? Has nothing to do with shape of the earth, it could be fucking square and we'd still have seasons. I'm not a flat earther, but using seasons is just dumb.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

Word.

I am giving my data. Please limit your posts to one question at a time and, if i can, i'll try to answer.

As for gravity, in the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model. Like the force of gravity, the Earth's acceleration causes several commonly observed phenomena in our daily lives.

Been doing my own research for months OP, and a geocentric model makes more sense than a heliocentric model. The Earth being a plane (not a planet) makes more logical sense than me being a monkey on a spinning ball.

The Sun and the Moon are the same size (like they appear during an eclipse). They are yin and yang. Life, and death. They create "Moonths", and "Seasuns"

> lot of research
youtube comments aint a research source boi

Also the sun isn't 93 million miles away, or it wouldn't leave a small hot spot.

This is fun.

Just as parallel train tracks appear to converge in the distance, crepuscular rays appear to converge due to perspective. When viewed from above, the rays are all parallel.

It won't be long before everyone finally sees the truth.

Then why can I see farther when I'm elevated? If the earth were flat, it shouldn't make a difference how high I am (assuming an unobstructed view of course)

Sorry friend, the earth is not flat

THIS. pic related.

Yeah dude earth is flat.. but everything else in the universe isnt. Enjoy your autism

Commercial space flight. It's going to happen in your life time. What bullshit excuses will flat believers have. When people are seeing the earth is round while they fly other side of the planet?

none. You will have none. Just like you have no valid reason to explain why hiding the shape of the earth is important.

Remember. Commercial space flight. Seeing the earth curve with your own eyes in high orbit. Only seeing one half of the earth with your own eyes, because the rest is on the other side.

How the hell would sunsets work. If the world was flat, wouldn't the sun shine on every point of earth at the same time? And how would the sun go over the horizon at different time?

Besides what does this "world conspiracy" that the earth is flat accomplish. Tell me this: who benefits from convinced the public the world is round, why would the "all powerful" government want to waste their time doing that?

>thinking flat means no changes in elevation
Mountains are still a thing m8

I haven't come to Sup Forums in a month and this is the first thing I see? Neck yourself you autistic fuck.

92.63 million miles, considering the distance, rounding up to 93m is more than acceptable.
You're dismissed, next?

You know why we have seasons right ?
>guess not

atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

Plenty of books have been written by people who won't accept the load of bullshit they've been fed since they were 6.

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teachers leave them kids alone
Hey! Teachers! Leave them kids alone!
All in all it's just another brick in the wall.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

If the earth is flat, why do u see a rounded moon? Is the moon flat too?

Who you talking to, bish?

lol, take any completely unobstructed view, such as on the ocean, why do you think observation posts are so high on ships?

No, that's not how it works. Light from the sun shouldn't be coming in from a singular point in the round earth model.

Pic related. This might help you understand.

The Earth's axis is tilted at 23.4 degrees

"Earth's obliquity oscillates between 22.1 and 24.5 degrees on a 41,000-year cycle. It is currently 23.4 degrees and decreasing."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_tilt

90° - 23.4° = 66.6

Well you know how to greentext, that's about all you know. Which is clear, because all you do is state something in an elementary school manner, and that's it.
You're a one pump chump with nothing to back yourself up, go back to your trap thread

>atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
200 "proofs" with no fucking sources other than images with arrows and "cuz i said so"

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance" - Albert Einstein

IF it happens. IF.

The equator stretches over 25,000 miles, which means the sun moves beyond the vanishing point.

Flat earth theory is such good b8 it should illegal.

>Light from the sun shouldn't be coming in from a singular point

but the sun is a singular point. explain yourself.

It's already happening.
What is this IF shit?

holy shit user you figured it out
your research has paid off
the history books will write us as heros

>what the fuck is with the weak trolls now

You deluded daft motherfuckers.... Have none of you flat earthers ever taken a commercial jet flight? You can SEE that shit is curved. I am a land surveyor that uses high precision gps equipment for measurements. I'll guaranteefuckingtee you that the earth is a globe.

Why do you assume that every planet has to be an identical shape?
Obviously they won't be dodecahedrons or any tarted up shit like that, but it's very reasonable to accept various shapes of round

Makes total sense

No star in the universe is flat ( cuz of gravity ) yet somehow Earth is... Kill yourself.. ye dude it's just us that we are flat. I hope u fucking die retard

That's incorrect and you're fucking stupid. Just stop.

How far away do you think the sun is? The sun bathes all of one side of the earth, and more, why do you think the Suns light just wouldn't shine past a certain sphere? If the sun was near the North Pole, the entire earth would be bathed in light all the time

And I bet you worship NASA CGI images.

It's much easier to be an ignorant sheep. Ignorance is bliss after all.

Accepting the fact you've been lied to your entire life, using common sense, and intuition is actually difficult.

>vanishing point
>IF
>Albert Einstein
kek. no worries newfags, proof of bait on these threads. no one is this retarded.

how can you explain the photos taken from the moon? :'v

light spreads
back to highschool with you

>Uses a sampling of 7 items
>Assumes that proves beyond a doubt
Well there you have it, 7 other planets are round so every other one must be as well.

>ITT: We talk about how much of a retarded faggot OP is

fixed*

its true tho

They're apparently gaseous, not really solid. Earth is very different from the objects in the sky.

It is a spotlight, in fact, in the FET model... but in your model, it's really fucking huge.

Have YOU ever been on one? Didn't think so.

How did Loran work with no satellites? Pseudollites are stationed around the disk, and your position is triangulated from these beacons.

All other logical arguments aside, just look at the refraction of light due to the curvature of our atmosphere.
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/175873/earth-curvature-refraction-for-dummies

Earth is "special" as in truly sui generis. “Other planets” aren't giant distant globes as we've been told. Referred to as the "wandering stars" by Flat Earthers, these are seen as heavenly bodies that project light, and mainly differ from stars only in their motion movement.

why do ships seem to lower as they go past the horizon? If it were flat, they should just keep getting smaller and small until they disappear

ATTENTION ALL WHITE EUROPEANS:
Your motherland has been overrun by muslims and your governments have BETRAYED you. Come to America the only place worth saving. There's plenty of space and work for all here.

kill yourself

what are you trying to prove with that image?
jetstreams are a thing. fly with them and you go faster, fly against and you use more time. not rocket science or flat earth shit

A lot of the biggest proponents of Flat Earth Theory are those who started out determined to prove it was wrong. So, be my guest and disprove it. Be intellectually honest and really look at the evidence.

Or don't. Be a troll. Be closed minded and mock people for seeking the truth. Curl up with your warm safety blanket of indoctrination and have a great laugh.

I pretty much had the same reaction to the Flat Earth thing as you do about a year ago. Hundreds of hours of research changed my tune.

The sun circles the Earth, making a ring above the plain from a distance of around 3,500 miles. Sunlight is only visible for about a third of the earth at a given time. It has a diameter of around 32 miles, which explains why we cannot see the sun from all spots at all times.

They use Photoshop, it's CGI.

Everything NASA releases they use composites.

It's no secret.

Anyone with half a brain can see they aren't real.

Nationalism and the right wing is growing. Mudslimes gonna be send back to their shithole so dont worry

the moon is a disc made from your moms smegma

>not knowing about why seasons occur. Jesus Christ, your stupidity has no limit.

>93 million miles

>miles

IMPERIAL SCUM

Typical rounder, can't refute what he says so responds with kill yourself.
Classy. And dumb.

Fucking kek
>being this dense

Lol WW3 is going to happen

Surveyor here again.

The math that runs gps calculations works with a mathematical model of the earth as an oblate spheroid. God damn.

Simple test: try making the same visual observation using binoculars, a telescope or even a camera with zoom. It's shocking how boats that are supposedly below the Earth's curve suddenly appear with the aid of “magic” optics.

It’s all about perspective and, to a certain degree, refraction. Things start disappearing at the convergence point. At the horizon, this means from the bottom up.

seasons arent because of the distance between the earth and the sun, that never changes, its because of the angle that the sun hits parts of the world, so even if the earth was flat, if the suns orbit became bigger and smaller we would still have seasons.

Good luck and Godspeed my Brother.

Well, you could use those 7 examples, or the trillions of other obviously round observable planets

Yes we have seasons because the earth is tilted. Let me ask you very clearly, and you take your time answering so you can get it right...what does that prove?
Nothing, Earth being a disk is still tilted, still has gravity. Why can you not understand these simple things?

You aren't alone user. I feel like a lot of us "woke up" at the same time.

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has limits"
- A. Einstein

>sun in space

Why have I seen the curve of the earth if it's flat

Prove your theory with numbers. Nothing is more correct than numbers. Numbers have brought us to the moon, given us satellites and nuclear energy, and the goddamn computer you're using to shit over 400 years of science. Nothing that I said would've happened if your 'flat earth theory' was actually true from the beginning. Grow out of your childish conspiracies.

If this was really how the day/night cycle worked, shouldn't I be able to see the sun with binoculars at night?

We dont need another White Civil War. Thats how the Jews got us in the first place.

Even in the round earth model, it is impossible to see the curvature of the earth, even from airplanes. It is nothing but wishful thinking and refraction.

Check those distances again, boy.

You think the sun is 3500 miles from earth . The sun is 5778 kelvin, the earth would be incinerated in seconds, body tempuature is 310 kelvin, with that amount of space, the earth would be about 5500 kelvin. You're an idiot

Please explain how it is a matter of perspective and refraction

No, we live on the inside of a concave earth.

...scary as fuck that no one has replied to this

Honestly this thread isn't even funny anymore. So, I'll just bring an end to this nonsense.

The Earth is not fucking round, because its flat. The Earth is flat because gravity is total bullshit and roundness is as retarded as a small, little, retarded black girl on a see saw. So yeah, the Earth is fucking flat retards. Get over it. Everything is propaganda and everything is lies. I speak the truth because I have no evidence to back it up. That's truth because the truth you've been taught is lies.

This person is a disinformation spreading Jew. Better run Shlomo we're onto you again.

You know that Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 had nothing to do with getting a decent education. It was speaking out about classroom violence and abuse by authority figures, namely teachers.

I'm another user, but if you are really asking for opinions: You're retarded, FET is retarded. Anyone who thinks FET makes sense to the slightest must lack highschool grade physics knowledge. There is no way to support something as ridiculous as FET using our current knowledge of physics, and if you think our current knowledge of physics is completely inaccurate please go fuck yourself and stay away from any technology that was made possible by physics knowledge beyond 17th century. Have a nice retarded life.

>the trillions of other obviously round observable planets

Again, falsehoods. You do know what observable means right? I don't think you do.
Not estimated, observable. Guess again.

It has a diameter of 32 miles. It has nothing to do with what YOU believe the sun is, due to indoctrination.

Pic related.

>never changes
it does change cuz the orbit is not a circle, but elliptical. it changes with about 5 million kilometers

Im on my phone right now but i will try to explain it anyway.
What i got so far is that FET believers think that the sun is hovering at a certain distance above the earthplate,while travelling at the same speed as earth into one direction (earth moves "up" at the speed for exactly 1g pressure, to explain gravity.) But for seasons the sun had to speed up and slow down two times a year randomly to expand or lower the distance to earth.
Makes fuckin sense boi.

what's to respond to? there is nothing backing up the claim

why exactly does a large spot PROVE the sun can't be that close? lol

Dk why falling for bait... but look up diffraction please, faggot

Of course it's flat... everything gets photoshoped even live feeds and all random shit.. am i right flat retards?