All these dumb fucks on Sup Forums shitposting curry

>all these dumb fucks on Sup Forums shitposting curry

>not realizing this finals lost was 80% harrison barnes fault and 20% kerr's for keeping him in

cool story

I don't want to sound like a homer, but Barbosa should've played more minutes t.bh

How the fuck do you even click on that?

Curry wasn't even in the top 5 of players in this final series.

XDD

BETTER THAN JORDAN FUCK OFF

>Barnes bricked all series
>played more minutes than Barbosa and Livingston

To be honest though it was Ezeli and Vareflop who fucking suck, Memeiors need real centers.

Maybe they should call up Al Horford or something.

>not making a shot in the last 7 minutes of yhe 4th quarter of game 7 in the finals
>two time "mvp"

>proving you're a dumb fuck

>6-19
>"mvp"

Barnes went to UNC my soph and junior year at UNC. He nicknamed himself the "black falcon" and was the first freshman pre-season all-american. He was hyped to shit and never really showed me all that much. He wasn't even good enough to be one and done and from people I know who had classes with him, he thought he was hot shit.

He was fucking garbage in the finals. Kerr hould have benched him.

NO NO NO! IT WAS ALL BOGUTS FAULT! PLEASE EXTRADITE HIM BACK TO AUSTRALIA. HE CAN'T SHOOT, BLOCK AND HAS THE WORST HANDLES EVER.

>cucks will do anything to defend Stephen "I shit my pants because I ate too much spicy" Curry.

this is getting at the real issue

the minute that bogut got hurt was the minute the warriors lost the championship

He was billed as a future #1 overall pick coming out of high school.

Nigga, he wasn't even in games six and seven so he can't be blamed entirely.

it was a team-wide bed shitting. green played his heart out. iguodala was ok. thompson was subpar.

barnes, curry, and ezeli were FUCKING AWFUL.

curry's stupid "cute" passes have been killing me ALL FUCKING SEASON. I don't like them when they are up 20, and I certainly don't fucking like them when the game is tied.

warriors defense was solid all game. it was a complete offensive meltdown in the 4q. YOU DO NOT HAVE ISO PLAYERS. all those possessions with:
- contested shots
- early in the shot clock
- no one in position to rebound
>13 points
>13 FUCKING POINTS

and yes, curry was hurt. he hasn't had explosive jumping since he came back from his injury. but his mistakes this game were not physical. they were mental.

my friend is a UNC alum and big basketball fan. said the exact same thing.

Barnes isn't the 2 time mvp. Curry played just as poorly as Barnes. Considering Curry is suppose to be the star and leader of this team, and Barnes is a role player.......this shit was on Curry.

>curry was hurt

i thought he was ok now? what happened to that '""im back""" moment in portland?

someone is going to pay him this summer and I have a feeling its going to be the team I root for

who wouldve thought that steve kerr would be thoroughly outcoached by little manlet nignog tyrone lew. what a world we live in.

I know he was. He was talking about his "brand" before he even stepped foot on to campus. He was a stoic player that was above average. If he had Curry's build he'd be useless.

Nice Kobr-tier statline

>and yes, curry was hurt
It's mid June, everyone is fucking hurt to some degree.

You got niggas on max contract who didn't do shit this game. Don't blame Barnes.

>someone will give him a max
I feel so sorry for the fanbase of the team that picks him up

this.

>Barbosa shooting hot all series
>already had a 3 pointer earlier in the game
>4 minutes

He could have contributed much more this game. Probably it was not determinant, but kerr made wrong choices that added up makes the difference in a close game like that

Barnes played like shit,
Curry was awful with his meme passes but at least he got some buckets in.

Varejaou literally sunk us after having an 8 point lead, fucking hue POS

full of shit. I believed it then, but called bullshit the very next series. he hasn't looked the same remotely with regards to speed and foot movement. stopped being able to consistently make his own shot.

he couldn't shake kevin love today, who lumbers around awkwardly like a shufling two-legged circus bear.

being hurt doesn't prevent you from making smart decisions.

and i hated ALL the off the court drama with ayesha, mychal, all the stupid twittering. fuck i just wanted that all to end.

The thing even with him playing like shit, they still had a chance.

>Curry turnovers

Ironic that the team's biggest strength is also its biggest weakness.

who's on max? klay?

>bogut
hurt
>curry
not max contract
>iguodala
was decent

How does a team with the best player, best coach, and best record not win it all? What else do you need?

Curry was not hurt. He played perfectly fine in multiple games this season and no one called him hurt. He hasn't had as much speed because the defense played way more physical and aggressive on him and he started to lose confidence in his own shot.

I agree. The physical play allowed the finals and OKC series wasn't what he was used to.

when the offense goes silent, even the a solid defense won't save you.

>electrocuting yourself wearing rubber boots

it's been going on all season. you keep thinking they're going to cut down on that shit but then they kept winning anyways.

and then they didn't know how to stop.

This. Curry is overrated as both an offensive player and as a defender. If things are slightly physical he's as full of spaghetti as a nubile Brazilian boy.

>Curry
>First ever unanimous MVP
>Already being proclaimed as "the best shooter ever"
>Already being proclaimed as the best basketball player on earth even though Lebron has yet to retire
>Shoots 1/6 in the 4th quarter of Game 7, AT HOME
If you replaced Curry with Lebron in all of that, EVERYONE would be shitting on Lebron. The double fucking standard is unreal.

>Everyone already talking about Lebron being 2-5 before the series is over
>Everyone already talking about Lebron's legacy being shit
>People STILL talking about being 3-4 in Finals as if that's some cardinal sin

I would love the NBA if it weren't for it's retarded fucking fans.

he couldn't shake love. curry shredded slow footed centers all season.

ezeli erased all the warriors leads

Some writers in Philly want to pay Barnes a max deal.

sounds like a philly move tbqh

ezili and varejao were fucking terrible too
>steve duur not putting speights in

This, so much this

there should've been unanimous MVPs before curry

only recently are the votes made public, so whichever contrarian little faggot didn't vote Shaq wouldn't have been able to hide in shame.

what was Doogie Howser thinking in putting that clumsy Hue over Speights?

This was a no brainer

I refuse to believe Speights is worse defensively than Vareflop and Ezeli

There's also Barnes as well, when Livingston and Barbosa are scoring better than him

>I've made fun of Lebron for failing to win finals my whole life
>it wasn't Curry's fault

Kill yourself and your entire family.

+1

Plus at least Mobuckets can score.

I guess Bogut won't be returning next season,
Vareflop, Barnes and Ezeli got to go.

OP here, I'm happy for lebron winning one for the cabs but in no way is it curry's fault. warriors were basically playing 4v5 whenever barnes was on the court.

>Dawhite and KD joins the Warriors

curry was a big underperformer. barnes and ezeli were worse.

most of the other warriors were decent.

YEAH BUT HIS UGLY FACE CAUSED EVERYTHING TO FUCK UP. THE CRACKA NEEDS TO LEAVE BACK TO KANGAROO LAND. SEND HIM TO ME.

>shooting 1-6 in fourth quarter
>unanimous MVP

Yea. It was his fault.

varejao was a emergency pickup when they needed a big man

i like ezeli but he has terrible instincts

barnes teeters between being an underperformer and a half-decent roleplayer but does not know how to play under immediate pressure

i think bogut's injury risk has become a legit problem instead of a worry.

kerr is such a shitty coach to be carried by a team. mark jackson would do better than him.

He'll now be known for more than being the guy AI stepped over.

isn't Lebron the Cavs coach,
that guy is just a frontman.

dreymond gonna need some bed rest after how much weight he had on his back this game

dude played amazingly well, fuck steph fuck barnes chokin ass bitches and fuck varejao disgusting BR flopper

he couldnt shredd karl anthony towns, who despite not being as slow as kevin love, had way worse defensive iq.

it's a shame Steph goes full Kaepernick on the important games, Thompson also dissaperad completely, only Green managed to keep his cool.

I hate the Warriors and Verajao was pissing me off. Dumbass was looking for the foul instead of the rebound and Kevin Love made him look like a bitch

KAT is way more athletic and has monster length though. OKC recipe for how to shake curry

Meme magic

Looks like hes coming to the Knicks

this summarizes my experience with both Sup Forums and casual sports fans (synonymous)

>If you replaced Curry with Lebron in all of that, EVERYONE would be shitting on Lebron. The double fucking standard is unreal.
What do you expect with white privilege I mean if any other player who black threw the mouthpiece he would have been shot already

Kobe was 6-24 and still won Finals MVP

They'll replace him with Kevin Durant and go undefeated next season.

Then they'll go undefeated though the playoffs and BTFO the Cavs in the finals.

stil unanimous boi

barnes cost them 3 games

>al horford
>Real 5 man
pick one
horford over the past few seasons has turned into a poor man's LMA

but so did the cavs

>Curry
>best player
Heh

well, he got hurt in the playoffs so...

should not have been a game 7 cuz of barnes