Explain this

Explain this

its a cloud

It is a cloud faggot
A REAL cloud, not like the thing in your retard iPhone

/thread

I did not asked what it is faggots. Explain why it has this shade.

you didnt ask why it has that shape either faggot

because of wind, density, or temperature

Fuzzy

OP implies it is due to some weather-changing illuminati machine devised to induce cancer whilst terraforming and/or hiding UFOs dumbing down humanity enslaving but also exterminating us all.

am I right, OP?

oh, and I forgot causing earthquakes to blackmail unfriendly nations into submission

conspiracy much,fam?

You have to be right for the terraforming

its a combination of gases

So I know in the US when you ask questions or say anything that goes against what Fox news reports you're considered a conspericist. But they actually did sample studies atop mountains that have had chemtrails sprayed. The samples showed 4500% micro fine aluminum particals. Where it should be 0% from decades ago. I know here take nothing seriously and what not. But I truely believe chentrails are real. Video, testimony , farm/mountain/air samples from multiple places. All prove they are spraying. All that is unknown is why.

source or why do you tell lies on an anonymous image board

My only guess is. I have a lot of friends that work for Alcoa. Which is an aluminum possessing plant. A lot of the "oldheads" that retire have shit memory as aluminum when inhaled over long periods of time erode some part of your brain. Like I mean they can't remember shit. But why would the govt want people with shit short term memory. I mean if it was to control the population wouldn't that make for a workforce that couldn't do anything ?

The shot was taken between Italy and Algeria.

Just youtube and Google. I get bored at work and watch videos both pro and opposed to chentrail idea. Most pro have what I stated before. Most opposed just say it's dumb to think anything other than what the news reports.

Yeah I have no input on that pic. Looks like a cloud.

20 years experience of military intelligence here, specialty NBC.

It's nerve gas.

All I'm saying is before you discredit an idea based on you don't agree with it or whatever why not do research. That's what I did. Yes the testimonials can be fake , the video can be shopped. Potentially nothing is real on the internet. Except facts , micro fine aluminum particles directly under a "chentrail " path where there are supposed to be none. Let alone a ridiculous amount in the snow and topsoil ... I dunno.. That's what swayed me. I just don't get why the govt would bother.

Project Popeye.

Even if it is, they would be destroying their standing military. What govt would want to do that ? It would affect navy , army,air force .

Genre: Informal
Female = 0
Male = 133
Difference = 133; 100%
Verdict: MALE

>missing the point

Your exact question was "Explain this" It's a cloud

Yes male . why would that matter.

Unnatural as fuck

nerve gas

Ok well in the pic you can see sunrays from the setting Sun. Since clouds appear white and have a surface where light can be cast the setting Sun hits it at such an angle that it appears darker on one part and lighter on another.

Or if your talking about the sunrays themselves . I'd just say that looks like sunrays . the atmosphere has vapor in it, as well as carbon immisions . The light hitting these make visible "rays" of light, but it's really darker areas where light is being blocked .

I think it's just an altocumulus but why has it this shape?

"Explain this" is not a question

Hurr durr planes are spraying chemicals on us...

Even if the government was spraying chemicals out of planes, don't you think that would be highly inefficient? Why spray chemicals over vast rural expanses and be at mercy to the wind when it would be far cheaper and more effective to taint the water supply?

Aliens

/Mulder

Actually it's very efficient . aluminum is very cheap and easy to process, water is tested ALL the time. Have a water filter ? Do you walk around with a gas mask? Can't hide from air. And see, hurrr durrr you belittle aoneone with a different opinion that yourself. I wonder when the Wright brothers were discussing flight someone like yourself was like "hurrr durrr yeah your a bird hurrrrrr"

And yes I see where wind currents might be hard to comprehend but even news stations for years can monitor which way wind is blowing , how fast, etc. Like I said you can filter your water , but you can't hide from air. Even with wind does not rain touch every part of the US? So you think it's to hard to believe someone can say... Well this substance falls at a rate of X. From Y height it will land Z if we drop from A.

What are planes made out of?

high altitude cloud made up of ice crystals.

I came.

But in reality all I say is go youtube or Google search stuff. Regardless what anyone believes you should know why you believe it. Other than ... So and so told you,or you didn't see it on the news. I could be wrong about chentrails , everything I've seen one the internet could be a falsification. But at least I researched my beliefs.

Aye LMAO

Magnets and Feathers . Magnets make plane go up, while feathers make plane light and fly.
Or planes are made up of fasts and woosh. See woosh makes plane go, and fasts make it go woosh.

did you just /thread your own post?

Can't see the whole thing, but was it circular or elliptical? If elliptical, then a holding pattern was flown by a jet on a day with low winds aloft.

That's the highway to the danger zone.

fish-eye lens affect

/thread

The only reason this seems sensible to you is because of your poor critical thinking skills and inadequate education in basic science.

Of course, because it's become a fantasy to which you're emotionally attached, you aren't even interested in all the much more likely explanations which flatly contradict your narrative, so I'll content myself with mocking you and insulting your intelligence.

Could this aluminum be coming from the planes frame?

It's the shock wave caused by yo momma falling down

It's Ice in the ocean below. What's the big deal?

Are you a flat earth nut?