So how you see the future of your country?

So how you see the future of your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you seen Mad Max?

half white asians, half white asians everywhere

That's just Australia as it is today in the outback.

Mega Syria

>fucking boat people.

as a superpower

don't be rude, vietnamese girls were the easiest lays in high school

Like I said fuck them.

None, as France will not exist anymore.

Honestly that tube ruins future Paris.

tfw the only country to be fully annexed

LONG
O
N
G

Iceland is also fully annexed.

Preparing for The Flood tbqhwy, lad.

Several other, in fact.
>NZ education

Haiti as well :DDD

Well this looks easy to administer

Eventually we'll be annexed by the US for our water.

A sad fat country of people who believe in whatever consumerist bullshit that is feed to them because it's easy and convenient, even if it makes them even fatter and lazier than ever.

So pretty much the same, only maybe not as rich.

>elysium.png
correct for the entire world.
Except that most of the US citizens are on the inside.

>greece is already so americanized people forget we're not actually anglo citizens
this will end badly.

>10 years from now
Los Angeles 2.0
>50 years
WE WUZ

It's a gift from the USA

In a perfect world maybe

Thanks, obamacare!

In less of 10 France will be a racist conservative hell hole of a country with miserable people and frequent terrorist attacks

>implying god won't be outlawed in the future of obongo's amerikkka

>racist conservative
LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

The caliphate of Al-Fransa fighting the french army and resistants.
finishing by a massive deportation of non-white immigrants from the african continent during the "muslim removal act"
and also the country on a shitty situation with 50% of the people who died during the civil war.

>50%

Too high, that's Black Death-tier.

But it wouldn't be so bad to have 30 million dead in France. It would make a lot of room for the survivors, and this country would stop being over-expensive and unlivable.

>remove immigrants
>remove old people
>remove toxic leftcucks
>we literal paradise now

It would probably be a "molecular war"
with a lot of differents factions always making alliance according to their interests and changing everytimes.
anyway when i will see the first signs of the war soon, i will migrate in other country, i'm not french anyway.

Well yeah, maybe i was too inspired by the consequences of the world wars.
i was actually thinking about destroyed buildings, houses and other important batiments like that.
a sure thing is the traitors will be killed the first.

>30 million dead
>remove immigrants
>remove old people
>remove toxic leftcucks
>we literal paradise now

That would be 97% of the population

Don't forget the Flips and """"Taiwan""""

I think it will be much more simple, in the end: white people vs the others. Anyway, fighters always are a small minority (see 1940-45: no more than a few hundred thousands for all France).

>i'm not french anyway
Arab?

conservatives are pussies they're scared of everything they prefer to live in the past and tthey fear the progress they're condamned to never evolve

>fighters always are a small minority
Yes true, in the first place it probably would be some islamic terrorists militia against the army and national police, and after the war, the conclusion would probably be the massive deportation of immigrants and children of immigrants.
it also possible that it happens on most of europe, like a generalized civil war against islam.
>Arab?
No, just another european.

>tthey fear the progress they're condamned to never evolve
sorry, i don't want to evolve into a beheaded person.
keep your progress for the future first victims.

Me dis pas que t'es le polonais ?

It depends on the next elections in March. There's a decent chance Geert Wilders could win the elections, but if he's also able to form a cabinet and become PM is another question. Would be fucking glorious though. Immigrant stop, dual passports gone, headscarves banned from public functions, koran banned (not happening but alas), mosques closed, no more funding from Qatar/SA, harsher punishment for criminals, etc. But above all, no more political correctness and SJW bullshit.
If Geert doesn't become PM, I'm still somewhat hopeful of the future of this country. Ever since Pim Fortuyn there's always been this anti-islam and anti-immigration sentiment bubbling beneath the surface. It just takes the right time and political climate to bear the fruits of that.

It's an open, liberal, democratic society proudly and without shame embracing and celebrating its judeochristian cultural roots and traditional family values, together with its fellow nations united under the European flag.

Green and sustainable economy guarantees clean, pleasant and healthy environment for comfortable and dignified standard of living. It's a world that's a joy to bring children into and thanks to combination of government support and highly efficient economy prospective parents are not facing existential problems.

Its politicians are men of state that put good of their citizens above their own and are ready to live and lead by example. Educated and observant populace despises abuse of power but also dishonest and fallacious rhetorics. Ability to admit mistake or recognize qualities of a rival is admired as proof of maturity.

Less developed countries look up to mine and other more developed ones but are rapidly catching up thanks to effective development aid and knowledge sharing initiatives.

youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E

i wish

We have a few timelines possible really. Most of them end in civil war: civil war then renewal of France, civil war then destruction of France, civil war then back to status quo ante bellum with a shit ton of dead. A few end with peaceful destruction of France like in "Soumission".

Honestly, I hope that civil war happens soon. I want to fight in it so that my children don't have to. But it might be too early.

Neutral country surrounded by the European caliphate..
The entire population moves to the mountains and forts.
Anyone who dares enter gets showered with artillery from every side.

Finland will be like now but everyone will have bigger cocks because Finnish women are total sluts and thanks to women's sexual liberation they won't breed with the guys who have small weenies so their genes won't be passed on.

My country has no future.

Great Again

What future?

>less people
>slow life
>live happy and calm
>no hardworking
>all people are androids

this is the future of us

???

>tfw i was literally this kid in high school