Why do avant garde babies always fawn over Swans? They are entry level at best

Why do avant garde babies always fawn over Swans? They are entry level at best.

You should focus more on music itself.

>fawn over swans

>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN da SWAN
>FAWN DA SWAN

>entry level at best
>best

>implying avant garde=good
>implying more obscure=more better

Kys

this post should be read by the entire board

Damn, logic
Nice

>Why does the majority of fans of X love Y?
>Y is just a generaized example of X!
Way to answer your own question.

>implying avant garde=good
fucking pleb doesn't understand avant garde. get off this board fgt

>implying more obscure=more better
I agree with this. Just because something is obscure doesn't automatically make it better.

Some obscure music is just bad, but there's a lot of really good shit out there. Like Beefheart and the residents.

swans are a shitty band

Bulk of Swans catalogue is not avant-garde.

t. fan of Swans and 'avant-garde'

Swans are not avant-garde at all, listen to more music.

this

>Unironically using terms like "entry level" and mindlessly worshipping obscure artists like they are the greatest shit ever
kys OP.

80's swans are fantastic.

Though in my opinion later on they kind of became a parody of themselves, relying way too much on Gira saying one word over and over, trading the old, raw, harsh sound for the most polished, but still somewhat rough sound.

Without a doubt there are songs that are 10/10, possibly even better than what they came up with in the 80's, yet I just wasn't as moved as with Filth, Cop, Young god, or Public castration and others, though they were supposed to be shock factorey, because of the at the time popular serial killer/murdered fascination.

Swans after 2003 are pretty much "entry-level", yeah, but who cares? They still innovated and experimented then until the last trilogy, which could've been one album and nobody would notice.

captcha: stop hunters

ffffffffffuuuuuuck off

Bahaha swans babies thinking any swans is good. Get gud scrubs.

I'll continue to say this until you faggots get it. Neo swans is contrived bullshit that only is liked by idiots who can't into anything not on an essentials chart. Pre Soundtracks is a really fucking good selection of post punk shit that not a lot of other people were doing at the time.

Most avant garde is just so much worse than "standard" music. It's just teenagers convince themselves otherwise to feel rationally justified in being special for forcing themselves to listen to garbage.

>band gets popular
>their new stuff is for FAKE people. not REAL music fans like me xD

Swans has the worst underage fanbase of all time. Nirvana and my chemical romance is less obnoxious.

There is no way to measure avant garde. There is no "entry level" because there are no levels to it. If you think avant garde has "levels" you're a poser faggot that should honestly leave and never come back.