What are the unique xharasteristics of LSD and not some rc ? Pic related, should be two blotterd...

What are the unique xharasteristics of LSD and not some rc ? Pic related, should be two blotterd, Molly and moderate alcohol is involved

WTF? ... Bump

odourless and tasteless. only works subligually where the rc's will work by other means of ingestion as well as sublingual. no way you are gonna be able to know without dosing at. if it tastes of... anything really, probably nbome and you cant like... undose that shit. testing would require a mass spectrometer and more material than 2 blotters.

Ok thx for the answer, imma try halfa.blotter

i mean by all means, if it tastes like a chinese nps-chemical factory then spit that shit out but that wont save you

Tastes of nothing but cardboad and source is quite reliable, good Sign? How Long shall i keep it on My tongue

Wrong, LSD works both orally and sublingually. NBOMe only really works sublingually.

ON your tongue!?!?!?!? nigger swish all that saliva under your tounge now. good sign though

I swallowed it, is this bad?

nbome is a pretty big family of chemmies. some of them work with basically any route of ingestion. yeah bro, swallow your 'cid.

Pro tip: lsd glows under uv light and rc's do not

...you supposed to put it under your tongue. thats gonna add like an hour for you to reach peak

No.

LSD will work if ingested, I'm not sure what other user is talking about.

HOWEVER, he is correct in that most if not all RC's have to be ingested and don't work sublingualy (although bromo-dragonfly works sublingualy IIRC [that shit is hardly around anymore today anyway]).

So you swallowing it means this:
>If LSD, will trip
>If DOx (DOB, DOC, et. al.) will trip

Good luck and godspeed

I swallowed it within 2min timespam, can i expect an effect

Anyone in the US need LSD mailed to them? It comes hidden in a letter

You on agora/related markets? May be buying bulk soon to push summer

Thanks for the info, whatever it is ive ingested it now .. Wish me luck, i wanna see god lol

No, i get my stuff from Dream Market though. The reason I do this is so people don't have to deal with bitcoin and PGP

absolutely no taste at all

oh, you will
ch ch checked.

Fuckin ell its a sign

Oh I gotcha, that's pretty cool of you you're doing God's work man lol.

I don't mind Bitcoin and PGP sigs are pretty straightforward, I reckon deep web is the way of the future for this type of business so I might as well get used to it

>tasteless
learned this the hard way after taking fake acid for years. ended up taking 6 tabs with a friend after thinking all were duds, and found myself power walking 4 miles into the nearest forest. if i hadn't had a cigarette in my hand the entire time, i am certain i'd have fucked myself up somehow.

If this is your first time I reckon you won't know the difference between a DOx and LSD, but the general rule of thumb is if you're tripping 10+ hours that's a normal characteristic of a DOx trip. However if you've made it ~8-10 hours on the drug anyway, it's unlikely it'll kill you. However if you did OD (uneven blotter, etc) on the DOx you'll probably experience vasoconstriction and may very well die

Not trying to scare you user, just be educated. Basically so long as you don't turn blue in the face, you're safe. Just enjoy yourself and spiral out

>power walking into a forest
Heh, yeah I'm positive at least one of the common RC's found on "fake acid" blotter has an amphetamine structure (or a phenethylamine ring or some shit like that) lol. Can't remember which one though