Catie Wayne / Boxxy Thread

Catie Wayne / Boxxy Thread

You know what...... I used to hate these threads so much I would post so many pictures to derail this thread. Ever since I saw her Valentine's Day makeup tutorial video I slowly fell in love with her. How could anyone hate her. Now I've fallen in love with her. Damn.

Heyyyyyy

Let the love flow dude. She is magic.

Hello

How's it going?

Does she still make videos? If yes, where? Last I heard she had quit because she had found a day-job.

Tired. Did not get to sleep last night. I carried the final presentation for the term project. The other dude only started editing anything about 1 hour before class.

She works for Disney atm so I'm guessing she is busy. She is doing private videos I think.

Not for a long time.

Well that sounds like stress

Private, as in...? What does she do for Disneh?

Duble dubs.

Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum...maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords...when thou ringer the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know....

Shouldn't have partnered with the gay black chemist.

Lmao, what a combo.

Why the threads, then? No new material.

To talk with friends and share other things

Kek, yeah. When he said husband I thought he was referring to himself at first. He is married to a Mexican programmer. I think the black dude is the bottom.

We tend to drop any of our conversations when new material appears. But I like to talk about catie as much as anything else.

What a lovely thought when I'm trying to eat.

Sorry dude.

Lol, doesn't bother me really. Was pissed off my supervisor lied to me yesterday about where I was working today.

Kek, so did you smell onions in the air?

Who the fuck cares faggot.

I smelt shit

Ever see any eat shit? I didn't get to go home last night...

I have not thankfully. Where did you go last night?

sell out

Stayed and worked at school. Noticed my partner didn't have anything up on our document. Salvage mode.

Do it for your euros.

Your partner sounds like a dick.

Burnt myself once again

How so

The sun and to white

Why friend?

Never burnt, kek.

Sucks. I haven't been burned since last summer.

Well, have you left your house?

Gmt I have looked a bit more about stuff for your move. Not much but will try to get back to you tomorrow.

Yus

Yeah, sure thing dude.

You and GMT gonna live together in the US and hide in Catie's dumpster on Saturdays?

Ok. I can't bump....

I know lol

Last week in Toronto there was a bunch of cosplayers walking around near a convention centre and I could have sworn I saw Catie walking with some of the convention goers

I want to suck on catie's toes.

Doubt it

There's a few things of hers I want to suck on

I'd like her to mush her feet in my face while she giggles.

This ugly fucken autistic sid the sloth looking hoe bag is really rustling my fucking jimmies.
I DO NOT understand your fascination with this fugly bitch. Yeh she may have been cute as fuck back in the day but shes fucken rancid now.

fucking agreed. fat no tits.

>the fuck is going on?

It's just a meme. It will die out in its time.

Let her use you as a foot stool

I'd love for her to rub her feet all over me. Id be in heaven. What a proper filename. That's what I said the first time I saw it. I also want to nuzzle her neck.

You're such a fucking faggot pussy cuck piece of shit dude.
All of the offence.

>She is doing private videos I think.

what

First time I saw it it was an insta boners

Catie is so hot

;)

That tongue tasting the bottom of your shaft working hard for your semen.

(;

Ungh. Time for my night time fap.

Give it to her!

As always

Shhhh, just let it happen gmt. close your eyes and think of Catie.

Fucking love it so much

Peach catie wants your dick.