Apologize on behalf of humanity

Apologize on behalf of humanity.

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/parents-child-who-fell-gorilla-8087065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sorry that we shot a nigger. JK

sorry gorrilas

I'm sorry.

If only the dumb cunt had watched her child.
Is it 'embarrassing' to hold your child's hand while in a place like this where they could be snatched up by a pedo just as fast as they could've fallen in?

this gorrila's live matters more than most niggers

d'uha cunting parents get it so wring sometimes!!
"Mommy loves yoooooo!!!"
clearly not.
dumb yank cunt.

nope

>parents fail to watch their kid
>kid falls into cage
>gorill gets curious obv by natural instincts
>gorill gets kill

fuck humins

Deonne Dickerson and Michelle Gregg (pictured) are the parents of the four-year-old boy who fell into the gorilla enclosure housing Harambe on Saturday at Cincinnati Zoo

Don't you ever insult gorillas like that you dumb cunt

>zoo builds an enclosure for a thousand pound death machine that even a three year old can get through
>it's somehow not the zoo's fault

Another tale of a child being removed from his father.

>nigger parents fail to watch niglett
>niglett falls into cage
>gorill says "hey, you're almost like me"
>gorill gets kill

fuck niggers
--------

ftfy

it's just a prabk, bro.

I was reading a bit and researching a bit, but I couldn't find a video of the ape being killed.

Is it no where to be found?

the parents, what are your thoughts?

Can't be a nigger family.

Father is present.

niggers

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/parents-child-who-fell-gorilla-8087065

#BLACKLIVESMATTER!!!!

The prophecy has fortold his death

MFW the lady no longer wanted her kid and pushed him to get rekt.... too bad gorilla was a better parent that her whore ass

I am sure they are devastated that zoo officials had to shoot their son to save that baby.

This sums up everything

i bet that bitch was on her phone trying to get dik and dollas on tinder

100 bucks says they sue the zoo and go on every talk show

Fucking dumbass monkey should have known it would get shot if it fucked with that kid.

>be white
>understand and appreciate all the wonders of nature
>import majestic gorillas from Africa to keep safe from dangerous niggers
>mfw niggers are still able to finish the job

ya blew it last night westbrook
ya really blew it

Sho me da money bitches!

They will both do as Harambe's replacements

hole up was the kid white or black? i thought i was a white baby
>also if a man's kid had fallen i bet that man would have jumped in there like a mofo and fight that gorilla jungle style while these empowered independent feminist calls the HELP of MEN to save her kid... tsk tsk Mequality or special treatment girls

They're suing the fuck out of the zoo. They're about to be rich niggers.

I feel like shooting the rest of those monkeys just to piss of more folks.

Saddest thing is the gorilla would have likely provided much more to humanity in the future than the future Blood member will. But at least he too will be locked up in a cage like the gorilla someday.

Why would a white kid be that dumb?

humin shoud get kill ye

I'm sorry i rustled your jimmies young sir

>not the parents or the kids fault cause u can never blame the kid no matter how retarded decisions he makes, simply cus hes a kid

bitch wasn't trained in gorilla warfare tf

>tfw the kid and gorill could have gotten bestfrends

There's a fuck ton of monkeys out there, a lot of them have guns. If you mean gorilla's then fuck you! Theres tons of faggots, not many gorillas.

what the name of that gorilla?

#JusticeForHarambe but fuck those two lions because it wasn't in a 1st world country.

Why didn't they just use tranq darts?

Sorry we put you in a dressed-up prison against your will and then shot you when some stupid niggers let their child fall in. You probably just recognized it as kin and were trying to protect it for fuck's sake. Maybe bext time they should shoot the parents instead.
RIP in the great jungle in the sky where your jimmies will never be rustled again.

Sorry merifats built you a shitty enclosure dude

It would have pissed off the gorilla, you try getting stabbed while being autistic and not smash the nearest thing that could have done it

they said they dont take effect immediately and would have pissed off the gorilla which could have killed the niglet.

I would have used tranqs

he looked like a nigga so they went for center of mass

Usually that term triggers me but for fucks sake what a shitty design, and I can't even shift the blame to southerners like with most issues.

poor gorilla... (pic related, it's him as a baby)

STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS, CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY WATCH THEIR KIDS.

They take a bit to kick in, and there would be a chance of it aggravates the ape and it attack the niglet. Then, since the child was black, instant lawsuit.

It's made to keep monkeys in, not out.

number of mountain gorillas left in the world = 700
number of humans in the world in the world = 7 billion
how was the this kids life more precious exactly?

See

it's not. I would rather have ever black child in Africa slaughtered than a mountain gorilla die.
besides, there are more people in The USA than in Africa, so no big loss.

BLM has made them untouchable, they are the godkings of America. They steal from you or hurt you and you can't do shit without being called a racist, the cops can't help because there will be riots, you can't help yourself because all the beta sjw white folk will flood your life with chants of "RACIST!!!"
>He didn't thank his negro overlord for his ass raping, ruin that racists life!

Stupid pleebs.

The mom didn't watch her kid because kids are a fucking handful. None of you faggots have kids, let alone have ever touched a woman. They're a pain in the ass, and you can't keep your eyes on them at all times.

The zoo hadn't had anything like this happen before. So why now are they suddenly under scrutiny over this? It's not their fault that their enclosure had a flaw that they didn't expect to be discovered due to a stupid kid.

You faggots failed to watch the whole video, I bet. The gorilla dragged the kid in the water, like a rag doll. Gorillas are stupid animals that are just as likely to kill something as they are to protect it. And when stacked against a dumb kid's life, the gorilla's pales in comparison. So to avoid all risk of it ripping that kid into pieces, they shot and killed it.

The only one at fault of all of this is the fucking kid. Fuck the parents, zoo, and gorilla nonsense. That kid was the problem. Now shut the tuck up about it, faggots.

>supervisor: I said kill the monkey not the gorilla!

Should have been a nigger

Yes, they are one handful. One hand is all it takes, kids are small. Kids run off and do stupid shit if you look away for one second, but people would know that if they paid any attention to them. 1 out of 2 god damn hands is all it takes.

>shut the tuck up

I second this motion

today you killed a gorilla in a zoo
lets see what tomorrow brings

Thats what people think but it was trying to fuck the boy

What will the niggers take next?

OMG of course they had to be niggers, OF COURSE!

Sorry

fuck. fuck fuck fuck

I live in Cincinnati and we have a prosecutor that is balls to the wall. If they do they will charge the parents for nigglect and take the nigglet away from them. Check these dubs also

No,it was protecting it just like they protect their son
But being pushed around isn't a good thing for humans babies

Shave that nigga

They're part of the demigod caste, they shall be rewarded and praised.

stupid cracka's killin an innocent monkey.

Is really that bad

I was expecting go like one more year without having to shave it

No dubs, so instead the nigger parents will sue the zoo, and the city, and win big time. They will be living large, in their new multi-million dollar house, with fancy cars, and all the toys. Nigga gonna git theirs....

you are making it sound like you honestly believe niggers are people too.

samefag

I loose

#silverbacklivesmatter

This whole thread is retarded. Yeah, the parents should have watched their kid, fuckin take him to a home away from those fools. But a gorilla is a wild animal. If they had tried to tranq it, it would have gotten aggressive, and it was fuckin dragging that kid around like a sack. One good swing with the kid in its hands and his spine snaps. And animals don't just fall over after you tranq them, real life isn't like the movies. It'd be angry and agitated for a solid minute before the sedative made its way through the blood stream.

Fuck the parents and fuck that kid too for being a little crazy tard, but killing the gorilla probably saved that little snots life.

they look exactly like I imagined them. both wearing RED gang colors, head to toe... look, their shirts and jackets are both red.

nigger nigger nigger
niggggger niggger

nigger
niggger nigger nigggerr
nigger nigger

gang members? Both heavily clad in red. tshirts and jackets

Apologize for black and black crime

Kinda sucks they killed it. We have less gorillas then idiot children who end up where they don't belong

150 billion animsls killed each year, whats problem with one more?

So? Kid got in the enclosure by itself. Let it get smushed. Fuck the little shit. And it's mother.

This guy was a complete badass.

Actually scratch that. In the video the kid looks white, I didn't know the family was niggers. Fuck them. I hope they get destroyed by the community

It's a shitty situation for everyone and I feel bad for the gorilla, but it was the right choice and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. "But he was protecting him!" No, he was violently dragging him and probably popped a few sockets.

yea

You disgust me, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>impying there even was 150 billion niggers to begin with