Ask a sick p-psychologist anything!

Ask a sick p-psychologist anything!
I'm h-here for you Anonymous; d-don't suffer in silence any longer!

Now d-dispensing the most powerful medication of all: love!

Go away cockshit

why do you type like a stutterer speaks you nigger?

*hugs tightly* Oh I l-love you too, Anonymous!

B-because I'm nervous of c-course!

Give me love please

I enjoy be left alone, why is that?

*wraps her arms tightly around you, squeezing gently as she looks into your eyes and smiles* N-no problem, Anonymous.

A great number of people are introverted, and prefer alone time or to have interactions on their own terms. It's not unusual.

'sup Alice, nice to see you back, how are you doing?

I'm doing mostly fine over here, just a quick general tip to deal with obsessive/obtrusive thoughts would be nice, if you have one :3

Hi Alice!

What should I do about my gf who has been manipulated by religious fucknuts to be scared of anything sexual?

I mean, the best thing you can do is talk to a psychologist, but mindfulness is the best tactic; try to realize when you are doing it, take a step back, brush it off and relax, before continuing.

If you can recognize what makes you obsessive or triggers the intrusives, you can actively work to avoid those triggers or to suppress them!

Hi!

You respect her decision; it's her body, not yours.

Be loving, respectful and slow with her, i'd say, but im not OP

OP can i have a hug?

*wraps her arms around you from behind, resting her head on your back* Of c-course. All you had to do is ask

Can I have some of this 'love' that you speak of?

hi how are you?
how can i stop drinking?

*gently kisses your cheek and smirks, wrapping her hands around yours* Of c-course. It's t-the least I can do.

Hey, I'm fine. Have you tried putting down the bottle?

In all seriousness, group therapy can drastically help, and some medication can help with the side effects. Talk to your doctor ASAP; your liver will thank you!

Can you reward my dubs with sum get n do stuff speech? Pretty please ;*

Your stuttering through text makes me think you are not a psychologist after all. No.. you are going to find out where we live, rape us, stab us, go and eat your own shit than burf it back up and feed it to us.... aren't you! I KNEW IT!! HAHA! I DESTROYED YOUR LITTLE SCHEME!! HAHA! FUCK YOU! I WILL EAT MY OWN SHIT THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Oh? Tell me what you are looking for and I'll do my best

Hey there, I was wondering if you had any advice for my other friend and I, about helping someone with depression. We both have a friend who has depression and has lately been thinking of suicide, and we are always trying to talk to him and and hear him out, and he says he feels like no one wants to (romantically) love him. What should we do/how can we help?

Hi OP!

yo so i just broke off my friendship of three years with two other guys since they started annoying me really hard. i told them about it in a very calm and soothing manner so that i could minimize the amount the damage losing a friend could have on them. problem is that it did end up coming really sudden as i bottle up a lot of my emotions. now they've accused me of leaving them since i consider them dumb or some shit like that. should i even bother explaining or should i just leave them?

but its the only thing giving me peace..

The picture in your post is all to funny

I think from all of us you need psychological help the most

Thanks for being here, dont have money to see doctor irl, but how come whenever I see people in public being happy, I want to stalk them and learn everything about them and take what makes them happy.
>heres a for-instance
>Working yesterday (on memorial day) (also a restaurant).
Group of 10 fucking people come in when we are trying to shut down for the night. Order $100 worth of food
didnt tip, left their trash and shit everywhere, didnt place tables back where they were.
not to mention they were fucking praying in the dining room too.. very fucking christian.

I wanted to follow the men of the house and stalk their online profiles and wait. They were rich/upper class white people, so I would want to take his money from him, but i resisted.

also on an unrelated note, i cant get sad when people die. i dont even cry, but sometimes i fantasize about revenge killing

Thing is its like King Tommen or Queen Margery who have been fucked up by some nutter priest to push his faggot agenda.

Hi Alice! Did you have a good day today?

How would you like it? How would you like to be lying there on the autopsy table having the coroner slice you up into a variety of sexual aids? The femur bone makes a fine dildo. Intestines are natural prophylactics. The heart, that organ of romance, can be used as a four-chambered pocket pussy. Whatever remains of your body afterward can be filled with KY instead of embalming fluid — or vice versa, perhaps a horny little necro nymph will come along and leach the embalming fluid from your body to use as a "personal lubricant." Who knows? The possibilities are endless. Do you prefer your corpse to be a waste product or a sex object?

>Checked
Can drinking be the way to live without problems?

Because you are the spawn of satan... don't worry you got it better than people with brown eyes... people with brown eyes are full of shit all the way from their feet up to their head

why are you sick? and isnt it fucking boring to hear about other peoples problems?
here, take my favorite nep

i-i st-stutter and p-post anime p-pictures al-lot, am i ok-k?

bump for this, really been bugging me recently why i have these thoughts

"Respect her body" Fuck out of here feminist swine

You may just be right.... maybe.... i think I'm perfectly sane ... when it comes to Sup Forums Sup Forums

*blinks* How would I find your address, again?

You get him to a doctor, ASAP.

I've seen them fetishized more than hated.

You should explain it to them, and also walk away.

It's not giving you peace, just sedation.

What's wrong, Anonymous? What are you self medicating?

You have a very odd understanding of what "happiness" is; no one is "happy" for any extended period of time, it isn't something you can learn like that. Happiness is transient.

Okay, it's still her decision.

Sick as fuck.

I'd prefer to be donated to science, really.

No.

Flu like symptoms from a UTI that is being treated by antibiotics that are fucking up my liver and kidneys.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure legalities aren't feminism.

>sick?

What sickness?

Bacterial infection.

NVM

Drinking nothing at all will dehydrate you.. and then you'd eventually die... then you'll won't even live to begin with :D Meaning no more problems.... just an empty void of boring shit or getting fucked by bill cosby either way boring

ok so why do i want to beat the living fuck out of people / kill those that deserve it?
i dont know that i would ever ACT on killing someone unless they directly affected me, but there is definetly scum on the earth that people wouldnt miss, had they gone missing is all im saying

How do I become passionate about stuff?

I dont want to talk to anyone I know anymore and just go and live a new life.

I asked if he has ever considered therapy, he said he used to go and it didn't help him. We don't know what to do

are you legit? why are you doing this?

>Yeah, I'm pretty sure legalities aren't feminism.

They're married, different rules apply, obviously no man ever laid eyes on you, that's what makes you think like that

Why do I want to kill myself?

as much as i respect you, for being here, helping Sup Forumstard every other day, i cant stop thinking that you're only doing this for yourself

I highly suggest doing that. fuck boring shit! go on an adventure and say fuck off to society!

Kill me, So my family won't think the reason I want to die is because of them.

If it helps her/him find comfort in life let her/him.

Fuck it.
Why not.
I'll go for a walk and see where life takes me.

Go on the deep web and hire a hit man

Gay pub?

Because you think vigilante justice is justice. Protip: It isn't. You aren't a superhero.

Everyone has family, Anonymous; everyone will be missed by someone.

He needs to go to a doctor, not necessarily therapy. Suicidal thoughts is a medical emergency; he needs to be evaluated.

That question doesn't make sense; passion comes from you wanting to do something. You can't want to do something if you don't.

What's the real question? Are you unable to feel passionate about anything?

To help people.

Man, a certain froge would laugh if he heard that.

Okay. You think what you wanna think Anonymous; I won't judge.

*wraps her arms around you tightly* Let's figure that out, you and I, Anonymous. tell me everything you can about your situation and your mood.

It doesn't.

What have they done to make you feel this way?

On Venlafaxine XR 225mg.
Quetiapine 50mg (x2 25mg)

Feels like seratonin syndrome.
>stop taking Quetiapine.
Need to be on quetiapine.
What do OP?

How can I quit or reduce the effect of Venlafaxine? I've thought about a bit of activated charcoal.

Of-course only until I get to see a pych doctor, will I still be on 225mg.

Seratonin syndrome too bad to continue such a high dosage and to be taking an a-typical anti pychotic.

Hey alice,I´ve recently just been depressed a bit and realy paranoid,constantly thinking my friends dont like me and talk behind my back,know why is that and how to fix it?

>It's not giving you peace, just sedation.
>What's wrong, Anonymous? What are you self medicating?
too much stress. i just want to lie in my bed and do nothing for a month but i cant.

How to overcome feeling of "nothing is worth the time it takes"?

Okay, next time he's online (and if he's in one of his not too happy moods) I'll talk to him about it

Alice do you was your hair first then your body or vise versa?

You know that shit like this is highly unethical and you are one of the reasons psychology has such a hard time and is put on the same pedestal as coaching/ consulting?

>AMA reddit 1 sentence answer - compared to 45min of proper evaluation

the only positive thing of doing this on Sup Forums is that someone would take your advice serious

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>Ask a nobody something

Wash*

Nothing, I just want to die. And suicide will make the pain worse for them than being murdered.

I would join you but I'm fucking sick ): But yeah... like legit do something crazy for once try it out! like me and my friend started a fire last weekend and ran from the authorities (we got away with it) .. maybe just don't be as stupid as me lol.. what I'm trying to say is that, don't fall into a box. Sometimes when you get a spark of something thats insane sometimes you gotta do it! < just don't do it if you'd go to jail

You should try if you think they are bringing you down bro

how do i deal with hypochondria? Its destroying my beautiful and happy life, its limiting my oportunities and killing my funny/energetic personality

Could you give me some love?

Just take less then! If you have serotonin syndrome, it is a MEDICAL EMERGENCY! You could DIE!

Call your doctor ASAP, tell them, and ask them to advise you! Why are you waiting?!

What stress?

Pick a project and start on it; you'll stop feeling that way after you get over the hump, if you force it.

Have you talked to your friends?

Huh?

Often, I'm the only one who can be an advocate for these people, and I ALWAYS tell them to seek medical attention and see a proper medical chain.

Think of me as a health advocate if you like, but it is not unethical to lend a hand to people in need when they cannot afford or simply refuse to seek proper treatment. I go as far as to PAY for peoples treatment if they cannot; can you say the same of anyone else?

Again, why do you want to die? Have you sought medical attention?

>hypochondria
Uhm. Generally, you need to go to a psych and go through CBT or similar for that. Call your PCP or GP today.

*wraps her arms around you and picks you up while hugging you, smiling* H-hey there Anonymous

I Can give you some love (;

*bops* That's my job.

Okay Doctor.

I'm on 40mg Fluoxetine a day, have been for a couple of months, still feel uncontrollable anxiety around other people. Can't get my words out etc. I am basically becoming a recluse. A few months ago I was really outgoing, always made jokes, had loads of friends. Now I can't even start a conversation with someone I've known for years. I can't cope with this bullshit life anymore. I feel as if I'll always be a lonely little piece of shit for the rest of my life. People are going off me because I'm becoming more and more anxious, which means just means there's more ice to break when I start a conversation. It feels like a catch 22, a viscous cycle. I can be funny and jovial with my closest friend over the internet, and with close members of family. Otherwise, I recede into myself and just can't muster up the courage to talk.

if she's legit scared then she may have experienced abuse growing up and probably would benefit from therapy. if she just wants to 'save herself for marriage' then you should respect her right to bodily autonomy or find a new girl who's dtf

you sound like a sociopath, get professional help

put effort into things that interest you

Have you ever actually helped someone you really know in real life other than this scheme, Alice?

Ive talked to them about it several times,yet every time it seems like they are more distant from me than from other people,i might just be imagining it , but it realy is a problem for me and a horrible experience at that too,so could i please have a hug?

Stopped taking quetiapine all together when I caught on.

Seems like I was suffering from seratonin syndrome for like a year / two.

Began to get bad when chest pain. Since off quetiapine, less heart ache.

Got proponolol and vallium for anxiety.

What makes someone think they have the ability to analyze anyone?

Okay, sounds like social anxiety; is the fluoxetine helping with your mood, but not your anxiety? That's what I'm reading.

*squeezes tightly* I love you, Anonymous.

Generally, training.

Jesus. That must have been hell Anonymous; I sympathize. I would call your psych as soon as possible; for medicine interactions, they almost always have a line open

Studying human behavior and thought processes of course

I have 1 week to pass all of my classes and I'm failing 4 pretty bad. I've been doing school work all day every day for more than a week. I've been taking Ritalin and it's made it difficult for me to get sleep so when I wake up the next day I take a bigger dose to compensate. On one of my classes one of my teachers was kind enough to spend time with me individually to get enough work done to pass. On my most difficult class, I talked to the teacher, and she told me that since I'm so far behind there's not much she can do for me, and I didn't get any useful information I didn't already have. Now I'm upset. I'm sad. The work feels overwhelming and I can't get myself to start on it. It feels like an effort I put in will be in vein and I'll just end up messing me my life. It's like I'm going to end up failing, being depressed, being homeless, being addicted to drugs, and then killing myself.

Nope she just wants to rape us, stab us,eat her own shit, then burf it back up and then feed it to us! Don't worry i will stop her!!!

What is your major? Also, were you prescribed the ritalin? You should absolutely not take it if you were not.

I know you're just a psychologist, but how much do you know about psych medications, interactions and possible long term complications?

Yeah. I'm diagnosed with both severe anxiety and depression with possible psychosis caused by the depression. My mood has been helped a lot, but I still feel so anxious. The fact that I get so anxious around people is one of the main things making me feel like a pile of shit though. I'd do anything to get rid of it. What could I do?

I envy people that are passionate about something. I can't find anything that brings me that kind of joy and will to keep working on it.

>mad
china is such a degenerated country , they polute/poisen themself and the world environment (every few months you read/see reports about Human "Mutants") , Stupid Chinese believe in Magic Potions/Medicine and extinguish more than 30% of Animals of Earth for this by themselfs or often by people from Africa for Tiger Penis or Rhino Horns etc.(also they shit like killing 2million + Sharks only for their fins , rest of shark bodies are trash for them). Never trust a communist country , they are also 1of top country for economic espionage

What exactly are you anxious about around people though?

When it comes to women, why do I still suffer from approach anxiety?

Sup Forums Whatsapp Chat

Fear of rejection maybe?

Alice, can you please answer this question?

Too many. *sighs and rubs her head* My health suffered greatly.

You are in luck! My focus was in neuropsychopharmacology!

That's one of the things I know best!

Ask your doctor about beta blockers; they will drastically reduce your anxiety by blocking the action of adrenaline!

Okay. I don't see any psych questions here really.

That's anhedonia; talk to your doctor. It could be a treatable illness.

How old are you?

Please don't spam my thread

You were 4 seconds too early, Anonymous!

Reasons for death :
1. Endless nightmares, It got better, now I see dead friends instead of being tortured.
2. No control of sleep.
3. All life activities are monitored by family.
4. I'm 19 and a pedophile so I no longer get attracted to girls my age.
5. testicle hurts because a bunch of thugs beat me up 2 years ago. after another girl called rape on me. was a total stranger.

reasons why haven't got medical attention :
I did. I bulletined psychologist it was a misunderstanding.

Urologists found nothing with testicles after a few ultrasounds.

And I would endured life if it wasn't for the fact that I'm just not happy, and have to agonize myself into smiling all the time.

Why i enjoy killing little animals and insects?

How many meth zombies are you personally responsible for creating?

A distinct possibility. In my past relationships I've always been the one to end it.