Memes aside, what's the actual geographic boundary for white?

Memes aside, what's the actual geographic boundary for white?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No such thing

No such thing

Where I'm from = white

Where you're from = not white

Not even going by indigenous populations?

>sees thread
>"i bet its american"
>sees flag
>bingo
Why are ameniggers so obsessed with these threads?

That is pretty accurate

Indigenous is a very multi-interpretational term

Only Americans are white but here is my meme answer

>Georgia not colored blue
>angry Georgian appears

>galicia
>white
also fuck off, sami's are white as fuck

Saami are indigenous yet in your map they're painted as non-white.

What's the difference between East Thrace and Greece?

because they are blacks who think they are white

i'm half spanish half danish
wat do
am i white

m8 i am half catalonian half sami and according to this shit map galicians and fucking sardians are whiter than me

i have brown hair and blue eyes

Mine is based on science mostly

Im half portuguese half polish and i look like mustafa bin kemal ali babaa

Turks

why are americans so obsessed with whiteness?

What's wrong with bolan?

They are Tatar. Not even among the 30 tallest nations in the world.

there is no "white" outside of the US

>Greeks
>literally cradle of European civilization
>not white

k

>he actually believes white people exist

we're all human beings

don't worry about skin tone the only thing that matters is religion

That's weird as fuck. I never thought Poland had that many muslims.

Mostly because their country is not racially homogeneous. Also they learn very little about European history, and have very little shared history with European countries.
So they see every county through their white/black/brown paradigm to simplify things.

Male finns look like adolescent girls, 0 testosterone.

i know youre memeing but i think its cause i have a bit of slavic features with mediterranean coloring, olive skin, brown eyes, dark brown hair

tbqh phams

>Latvia
Omg

>Also they learn very little about European history
We learn a lot of European history. We just don't learn much about the Balkan shitholes other than Greece

That's actually a bit odd, because if there's any hint of moor blood in Iberians, it's not really in the skin colour, but the features (long nose, deep-set eyes, angular cheeks, etc).

Except when you get into literal monhés and mestiços and whatnot.

I thought those would be the dominant genes.

Northern Italians literally the same as Sicilians

I know Serbian history

~800-1914 - WE WUZ

1914-2016 - JUST

>They are Tatar
t.

>Belgium and Germany are white but not northern france

stop being obsessed with whiteness my fat friends

>800-1914 - WE WUZ
back to the mcdonands stands

if youre interested what half polish half portuguese looks like..

Let's do it by autosomal autism: WHG+ENF+ANE (the only white components) combined must at least be 98% to be fully white tbqh. 90-98% would be "off-white"

zitto animale

The only thing that matters.

>We learn a lot of European history

Yea sure you do mate. One condensed course in the 10th grade is all you need to know on European history.

Trying to troll me isn't gonna make Poles white and tall

What's there to learn? About every chapter just starts with

It was starting to look good, but then they got invaded by:
[Turks|Russians|Austrian-led Germs|Mongols]

Ad nauseum.

You look just like a friend of mine, kek.

Don't worry, though. At some point in your late 20's early 30's your face gets wider and you grow into it, and stop looking so moorish.

You do have a particularly accented case of the Joos, though, with the nose and the hair, but at least you won't get bald.

yellow: white
rest: not white

how about we go by height and everyone who isn't from ex-yu is not white, dutchlet

>Don't worry, though. At some point in your late 20's early 30's your face gets wider and you grow into it, and stop looking so moorish.
>You do have a particularly accented case of the Joos, though, with the nose and the hair, but at least you won't get bald.
Trust me I really dont give a shit unlike what ppls are claiming in this thread I dont care whether im considered white or not

More like
>800 - 1355 WE WUZ
>1355 - 1804 JUST
>1804 - 1970 it's OK
>1970 - 2016 JUST

>croatia
>cro-asia
these memes write themselves

Very good. Keep going goim khekhehehe

hmm yeah sure

true dat

I'm sorry if it offends Poles but you are tiny human beings who are literally the same size as Greeks.
Dwarves aren't white.

Sup Forumss idea on white is usually just memed and shit. According to int neither one in pic related is white because hurr durr mongol. Everyone that has light skin, brown, black, blonde or red hair and green/blue/hazel eyes are white and those traits exist in every european nation to some level so there are no "white and not white" countries in europe

It's Europe without Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Turkey, Greece, Malta, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania.

Why didn't you include Crete, Rhodes or Cyprus?

>inb4 someone brings up le maymay alps which make up for like 0.00001% of Yugoslavia's population

Have you ever been to one of those countries mate?

what did you mean by this

>One condensed course in the 10th grade is all you need to know on European history.
Most people here go to uni though, and you get a lot more euro history there. It is western focused tho but considering we are mostly influenced by the UK and France why wouldn't it be.

It's Dutchlets doing their Dutchlet tricks.

Greeks stole everything from Egypt, that doesn't mean Egypt is white.

Pigmentation takes a back seat to facial features IMHO
Also genetics - you are 5.7% East Eurasian according to K8: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JVGdg2UsN3jYWgaoxAZu-QsAmuCaq3kT7FvqSXwUsAA/pubhtml
so you're clearly below the threshold I defined here

And Iraq/Mesopotamia, just look at these white gentlemen

No, but they're people look like mutts, so... Maybe I should include you too, since you were raped by Turks.

>He chose a map where is no ex-yu info because he is afraid to accept the truth
Pathetic

it gets different when you add the near eastern component

Oh look it's that German autist obsessed with genetic components and maps he doesn't understand.
If you use ENF and Caucasus components to make your white race soon you're gonna end up with Armenians and Jews being among the purest whites.

Honestly, are you guys posting ironically or just genuinely autistic?

Yeah but the dark blue and light blue components are inherently closer to each other than to the others, so you have to multiply the influence of Mongoloid/Negroid (green ones) by like 5x to 10x

A 100% Assyrian is still "whiter" than a 50% Swede 50% Nigerian or Han Chinese mix, even though the latter has 50% more of the "light blue" component

can you explain this video

Skins are white, we have white man's iq and we are civilized. Almost same thing anyways.

turks and middle eastern diaspora, should've put blue stripes on them tho

Football faggots, and they claim that video games make you violent.

Ahem.

*adjusts collar*

Typical ultras fight, nothing interesting.

65.9 percent of high school graduates enroll in college.
Lets say half of those don't take a Euro history course.
That implies that like 30% of Americans know a lot about Euro history. And that's being generous.
Contrast that with the average Euro, who had to study Euro history through the entire primary and secondary education gauntlet.
Not including people who study history at uni.
So you are being unreasonable by saying the average American knows European history.

So they plan a meet up where they can kick the shit out of each other cause they like different teams? KEK

>they aren't white because in cherry-picked images uploaded by rival nations they look black
I guess all Mexicans are necks without heads too?

So you're saying a new concept should be developed that excludes both the Assyrian and the half Nigerian Swede?

Slavs are NOT white.

Well let me counter to you the fact that we aren't European and the average European knows fuck all about our history, despite thinking that they do. In which lies the key difference. most Americans don't pretend to know a lot about Europe when most Europeans think they know a lot about America.

In any case in 9th and 10th grade you get a decent rundown of Ancient Greece through imperialism. I went to a good high school but that was my experience.

>they look like mutts on a few cherry picked pictures i saw on a mongolian basket weaving forum
kys if you're serious mate

Are politicians also cherry picked to look ethnic?

It should be something like that according to the anglos.

Whoever's white or non-whire, can we all agree that black women are beautiful though? I think the important questions are being forgotten in debates like these.

>geographic boundary for white
>geographic
>boundary
>for white
are you dense

>people living in isolation don't all share the same gene pool

no one even questioning that, mate
>

Maybe in the cucked countries like Germany or Sweden.
Also:
>ethnic
pertaining to or characteristic of a people, especially a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like.
Ethnic doesn't mean brown.

>They are Tatar. Not even among the 30 tallest nations in the world.
we're not the ones with slanty eyes, you literal mongoloid

Are politicians usually good looking guys?

This is what Ben Franklin believed was white, surprising for a francoboo

I don't have slanty eyes and I'm taller than Poles.

Being the same height as Greeks is a big red flag that your kind don't belong in the Baltic region.

It's a European, particularly English, thing. I wish we could just ban football, because it's embarrassing.

You mean
>literally the asshole of Yuropoor in the present day