I found out how to save nude snapchats without the other person knowing...

I found out how to save nude snapchats without the other person knowing, I just use my digital camera to record the screen as it pops up and then I can see all of it ha ha ha, anyone else /cleverclogs/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!eIgAiaDA!iUhNC_wrqzdJEmpuFPigQGrSkCS92xRO-1NjJ6isRPk
mega.nz/#!2UBnhKDZ!K3eMYV864EbeNIU95Z78QYN4IZva-D285H6wd35pLuY
mega.nz/#!yRBByY6T!AYAbGs8lVP4MsLBGBeGMb54Tcv46WWS43Ch0F_uCi5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying pussy bitches don't already do this

root
xposed
snapprefs

They're has been apps to do this for ages kid. Some are even better than original snapchat

Not sure if trolling or just retarded...

what does this mean?

>root
>xposed
>outdated

or

>no root (works better with)
>casper

or you know OP can stop being a faggot and actually fuck the bitches
also you could just use a screen recorder app

I'm not a pussy bitch. I just have more respect for the females than you will ever do, why don't you stop being mean and insulting people on the internet you bloody stupid idiot head.

No need for apps, al snapchat pictures are on the phone en you should be able to access them the thing is that the extension is changed from.jpg to something else...

more

Fucking kek, I ain't even mad

Got this without her knowing

Also, if that's true why do u screenshot behind their back?

>casper
>get banned a week later

They havent been good since snapsave
Third party will get you banned eventually.
Hooking in to the snapchat app its self- never ban
>outdated
Who fucking cares about filters?

Anybody interested in a few more of her?

sure

Yes send more unless you're a pussy bitch.

yes post more

I am not going to mislead their trust or tell them lies, I have respect for females. Only pussy bitches would take an unsolicited screenshot of a female after receiving a photo.

If you use the root session you wont get banned.

just use a screen recorder

Its still an extra app,that is not the offical app.
It will break. Enjoy setting up your new account

Lol you sound like a 14 yr old, son.

Don't talk to me like I'm a kid. Calling me your son? That's disrespectable and I am not going to stand for it. People like you ruin this website, why don't you spend your time more wiserly? Piece of shit little kid acting hard on the internet. You know what I would do if I saw you in real life? Yeah, you know it. Just get out of my thread before things get messy, I haven't got time for you pussy bitches. Also who cares what you think, Mr. Internet Tough Man, I only care about three things in life: Respect for females, Being a swordsmen and Eating great food. None of these concern you, unless you want to get involved with number 2nd and 3rd, I will split you in two a million pieces and eat you every day for breakfast. Now step off my thread.

there is a thing called jailbrake! u heard of it? ....

Been using Casper for a whole year so far, no ban

>used casper when it first came out
>account banned in a week
>uninstall not really active on snapchat anyone
>reinstall
>use casper
>banned in 2 weeks
>find snapprefs
>holy shit so much better then casper
>using for 4 years with not even a warning

or you can stop being a little bitch and screenshot it. If they send you nudes, 9/10 times they accept you to screenshot it. Done this and still get sent nudes.

>inconvience self with 2 button macro,that may change the imagee to the next one

>open snap
>oh i likve this
>click
>saved
>on i go

On tablet.

Use screen recording app so no one knows I record them.

I win

that rug ruins the image, please remove it

>Use screen recording app so no one knows I record them.
>doesn't realise they get a notification every second of the recording

just got this using mobizen

screen mirroring to pc

gonna fuck this bitchhhhhh so hard

Naw I've tested it with friends snap chats..nothing shows up.

just load the snaps, then turn on airplane mode, then open the snaps then screenshot

Bluestacks + PrntScrn
Easiest way I found

"> would rather download a while other app and waste memory"

Dude post more of her

I have been

I meant don't stop. She's so fine. How old?

Or use a screen recording app....fucking children

you should reply to each photo you post so people can find the next images easily

Holy shit, welcome to Sup Forums

I have

You gon give the snapchat or Nah?

AZ screen recorder...

Umm.. no

>Az Screenrecorder
>Open Snapchat
>Rec Screen
>Open snap
>End rec
>Go to Gallery
>Screenshot of rec of nude
>Happy Fappy

Then the fuck are we doing here?

>itt dumbasses

my way doesn't even keep the counter

My Phone has a screen record option,will that work?

what is your way?

where did u get her sc? random bitch or from ur town?

Yep

If you don't trust
Test it with another phone of yours

Been doing this for awhile....this fucking guy

send me names and ill do your girls

feat.nero3

Not going to detail it, but it no longer requires you to jailbreak your phone, so its even easier now.

A girl I know from college. She wanted my D..so I fucked her all semester long

>Not going to detail it, but it no longer requires you to jailbreak your phone, so its even easier now.
bullshit, it's not possible without jailbreak

Fuckin moarr

>More respect for the females than you will ever do
>Too scared to let them know he took a screenshot

Bitch, respect is telling that girl straight up her pussy so fine you saved it on your phone

More bro

>Watermark

Not OC you fucking cunt

Do what?

Any more of that bent over shit?

hope she gave u some tit job and sucked well

I could just post the vid for you
Awesome titty fucks from her

Do it

:3 okay user, i like that you guys havent caught on yet.. i dont want it to get too popular.

send me a name of a girl you want me to seduce, and enjoy her pics without her knowing ive screen shot them

my way is so easy, i actually make more of an effort to screen shot the normal way, but that means the girls who want screen shots arent noticing those pics youre saving, and that might actually help you. So i gotta make more of an effort to screen shot, so theyre notified.

another thing is that if the picture is plain, it just looks like a normal photo since it goes straight to your destination like a storage or photo reel the pic wont have any markings

>like so

U catfish?

Trying too hard to troll, welcome to the site newfag.

> spend your time more wiserly
>wiserly

Why dont you spend your time going to fucking school to get yourself some basic education
>being a swordsman
> Mr Internet Tough Man all respectfully in capitals.

...jesus man
> calling somebody your son is disresepctful
lmao its respectful in most cultures, how do u know he's not older than you?

>welcome to the site newfag

You type like an illiterate 12 year old who has down syndrome and hasn't figured out how to to fix the mistakes that your teachers and parents couldn't help you with, tough luck kid I am not going to give you any advice except to stop trying to troll and make funny posts on Sup Forums, because you're fucking terrible at it. Some people say not to argue with an idiot because they will just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience, but, young man this isn't an argument, it's me laying the smack down on your bitch ass. This is the first and last warning I am going to give you, me and my friends have got your IP and we WILL proceed to sniff your packets and invade your computer if you make another worthless post on this website. You know those photos you have got saved in that hidden folder? Yeah we will put those on your Facebook so your family can laugh at you after we have blackmailed your sister in to sending us nude pictures. 1/10 for making me reply, now get the fuck off of this website.

Disrepectable...

FFS, kiddo

my favorite feature is that it lets you upload from your photo reel, so you can save a few pics and keep those for when you need them. or vids too,

catfish-ish, its me, im just not telling them my real name and identifying details

Just use AirShou you fucking idiot!

Try on xxjosy ;)

She's a Young German girl, saw her sc on IG

Why don't you make me :^)

>make me
>:^)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you lit- NO. no.. Seriously though, what the FUCK is wrong with you? Could you be any more of a butthurt faggot right now? You can't even blame this level of stupidity on the fact that you were attempting to troll that guy because it was fucking embarrassing and I almost feeling bad that I am even going to reply to your mentally defective brain. You must be the kind of guy who trys to eat soup with a fork, the kind that gets offered to be the poster child for birth control. I am going to give you some advice so you can avoid looking like such a newfag and maybe, just MAYBE you will make another post, on another thread and it will make me laugh or smile, the beauty of Sup Forums that we are anonymous so nobody will know it's you next time you post so much shit on a thread. You reminded me of a video, watch it and tell me that I am wrong in thinking that you and Robbie Paulson have similar problems.

>2016
>Not using casper

same user here

for you apple fags, i heard you can screen share to an ipad and then screen record the ipad.

if you screen record straight from the phone, snap still gets notified.

>xxjosy
on it LOL

I have never been banned with casper, I've been using it for a year now. I've gotten like 7 warning messages from snapchat and nothing has happened. My account got locked once and I just had to click a link to unlock it

Casper is very safe now

K lel

Got kik? We can talk there as thread may 404 soon

did ur pic actually mean wfc?(waiting for cum)?

mega.nz/#!eIgAiaDA!iUhNC_wrqzdJEmpuFPigQGrSkCS92xRO-1NjJ6isRPk

mega.nz/#!2UBnhKDZ!K3eMYV864EbeNIU95Z78QYN4IZva-D285H6wd35pLuY

mega.nz/#!yRBByY6T!AYAbGs8lVP4MsLBGBeGMb54Tcv46WWS43Ch0F_uCi5Y

Give it to me baby

Add me on Kik when you got xxjosy :3

Arthaskek

thought so

Just try not being a faggot and tell her to send the pictures on Whatsapp because you want to be able to show her off to other girls you're fucking to see if they want her to join in