There are anons that get sexually excited about literally sticking their tongues in the hole that girls defecates rank...

>There are anons that get sexually excited about literally sticking their tongues in the hole that girls defecates rank bacteria ridden turds out of
What the fuck is wrong with millennials?
I pray that the next generation isn't as fucked in the head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSpFRNWmaFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I pray that the next generation isn't as fucked in the head.
It's only gonna get worse

>defecates
go back to plebbit

Don't knock it till you try it.

>Clue: they clean out their butthole

I only have intercourse after marriage in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. We hold hands and laugh, then beg God for forgiveness afterwards

>being this dumb

There is nothing special about bacteria there.

It get's jsut as clean as any other part of the body when you clean it.

So there is no more bacteria than anywhere else on your body.

And when you lick it, you increase your chances of sticking it.

Anal sex feels good and psychologically is amazing because she is goign through some discomfort jsut to get you off.

And the holy grail is going ass to mouth.

Keep being a prude you beta cuck

I don't get it either dude. I have no desire to stick anything in a shithole.

Pro tip: they clean up before stuff like that.

But what would you know, you haven't fucked anything besides your body pillow.

Abomination

You actually think they clean the inside of it..? HA

such a nice young man

Poop is inevitable either way. If it hasn't happened to you yet, don't worry, it will

Taste like a square battery mmmmmh
( )*( )

this OP nigga never heard of an enema??

>Started licking my wife's asshole months ago
>Last week she started licking mine
Feels fucking amazing.

She looks familiar.

>Millenials

Lmfao bait thread detected. Eating ass is older then all of us

nice dubs user u have truly entered a higher plane of existence

She licked mine first tho

So i assume you only lick the outside then, cause I doubt they clean past the ring.

I'm gay and I enjoy doing it to my BF, but I know he's clean, and I also know he's clean inside. Do chicks enema their hole before getting rimmys?

Ass-licked-dubs-buddies 4 life.

>16 years passed the 90's
>being so conservative you don't even eat asshole
>surprised you're a faggot in a boring relationship, or more likely
>alone

Seriously what is wrong with people? My gf and I share blood, spit, piss, shit, and whatever else. I love the taste of all of it and taking it from one hole and putting it in another and sucking it back out.

Retard
Liar, I have partaken in over 1000 buttsex's and never had shit dick.

boring prude cuck

What I thought this was supposed to be a troll thread? That's way too reasonable

Fuck that I'm not trying to get some sort of disease from putting my tongue in that. I might as well start licking public toilet seats.

My girl doesn't and does an Enema a few hour before, and takes a hot bath...before she expects to have this kind of kink. Sometimes I eat her ass just after she showers, but whatever... Some of us get off on that, don't expect everyone to be into it. Not a millennial either, but my girl is.

S-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-samefaggggg

Too far user

>retard
So are you just going to ignore the question?

1000 buttsex's and does big cums

Of course they clean past the ring, my ex would use a washcloth and a toothbrush handle.

Neh, moderate cums.

Straight men don't eat assholes

U trippin homes

That's just not true, straight men eat ass. It's the closet fags that won't.

eating ass the the best, and getting my ass eaten. part of the thrill of it is that it's kinda dirty

Next generation will probably engage in some light scatophagy, like spreading a tgin layer of turds on bread and mixing wirh vegemite to cover up the stench

I judge a girl by "if I'd eat that ass" if I wouldn't eat that ass... Then that's a deal breaker for as .

Straight men don't eat manholes
Any girlhole is fair game yo

you probably think about your buddy richard while you do it too, fag

>implying no one ate ass in the 60s

top kek. stay retarded bro

Please refer to
You're the one that thinks all asses have to be men's for some reason. It's a weird obsession you have with man ass, does that tell us anything? I'm quite certain your insecurity and self denial are making you say this. Projecting much? I'm sure you know a Richard and he gets you real hard eh?

What is an enema

Your dad ate ass and his dad ate ass, get over yourself and eat some ass.

I wouldn't be surprised if they started begging to eat their actual shit.
This butt obsession is going too far.

Do aggressive women's assholes taste better than passive women's assholes?

"Going too far"
>Implying it isn't as old as humanity itself and you're not the odd one out and a disgusting prude.

>girls taking enemas daily just so you can lick their butts
Kek, sure user

>There are anons that get sexually excited about literally sticking genitals in their mouths,where girls/guys defecates rank bacteria ridden urine out of
What the fuck is wrong with millennials?
I pray that the next generation isn't as fucked in the head.

this guys is in my #1 favorite sex position. I swear I would be happy if I spent the rest of my life in a chastity cage but got my face sat on and ate pussy and ass every day. (And sometimes drank piss and sucked dick and got fucked by dudes and by my girlfriend wearing a strap-on.)

Wait: that is my sex life, and I am happy. Nice.

Are you autismo?

Yeah, because their pushed that much farther against your face riding you like it's their job.

My girl doesn't clean her ass, and I don't want her to.

What sort of faggit doesn't want to want to rim a hot chicks ass?

Do bitchy bossy girls' assets taste different than predominantly sweet cuddly girls?

Not daily, just when you're going to have sex. You don't wash your balls before sex?

samefag obviously

this/

The same faggot that isn't a virgin & knows what was stored in their literally hours earlier.

>
> (You)
>samefag obviously

nope

only if she clean and its because i like how she enjoys it, not becase i like the taste of fucking shit

Licking ass and being pegged is the new pubic hair, umad?

I clean it up for her just to make sure. Also nice trips.

I'd love to lick that ass! Can''t wait for my gf to be back from work

(You)
>
>> (You)
>>
>>samefag obviously
>nope
bet you also like feminine dick

Idk why you guys claim samefag on everything lol

I bet her butthole smells like pitzel and coffee with spice

Ass > vagina
Getting all that shit on your dick is a problem, yes, but it feels so good I don't care.

Tard

I know, my girl is at school. Soon as she gets home I'm gonna eat her pussy and fuck her till she cums then have her sit on my face and make me sniff her asshole while she jacks me off then feed me my cum. gonna be fucking hot, hopefully i can get her to piss on my afterwards too.

> (You) (You)
>>
>>> (You)
>>> (You)
>>>samefag obviously
>>nope
>bet you also like feminine dick

yep i do.

>implying old greeks did not enjoyed to lick their girls assholes

Yeah bro, nothing like being covered in shit. You might as well just buy a pig farm and live the dream degenerate

sauce?

OP is a fucking pussy and a Protestant

>Licking a girls ass
>Being dominant
It's like you cucks have never seen Ferris Bueller's Day Off...
youtube.com/watch?v=tSpFRNWmaFI

>I pray that the next generation isn't as fucked in the head.
there won't be a next generation if the current one continues as it is

You're such a disgusting and strange prude. You literately repulse me with how anti ass you are and have no place in civilization. All well cultured civilizations ever, have eaten ass with gusto.

>thinking all girls like dominant guys

how's highschool user?

Bring it bitch, I bet you don't even lift. Making threats like that, get the fuck out of here

Tasty butthole

she doesn't look legal

>There are anons that have never heard about shower before sex

She look like a criminal to me too

You are such a fucking faggot oh my god you degenerate fuck! I hope God comes down and throws your ass into hell for all eternity

you must be a nigger

That's why we fight with infidels.
Come on bro, join the religion of peace!

it's a girls greatest gift imo, I'd be honored to let my girl do it for me, but I'm scared to ask her

>millennials

:3

>>which god

You plebs are just plain weird to me but I guess everyone's got their kinks so - fair game.

What I don't get though is why anyone would prefer anal when an alternative is present. I fucked both chicks and dudes and why I get the assfuckery when you're with a guy but with a chick ... damn son I choose the pussy.

I mean anal feels, to me at least, like dryer vaginal sex due to the lube dissolving over time etc. so, eh why make my dick smell funny if I don't have to.

TLDR: Wut?

Quit being a pussy and just do it, what's the worst that's going to happen.
If she freaks just act like it was a joke

I don't believe you've been with anyone. I was in an anal only relationship with a female for 3 years, we fucked about 4 times a day every day. Periods were meaningless plus I got to cum in there.

The only God that matters degenerate scum! You should burn in the lake of fire for being such a fuckin faggot fuck!!

>Piss doesn't come out womens vaginas
>There is no bacteria on or inside a vagina
>Or on any other part of a womens body

>2016
>Being straight but not being down with every part of a womens body

Lel

It's not that gross. A hot girl's butt or a girl you like is not like some random chick's butt or your dad's butt. She'll clean it and yeah it's "dirty" but you're supposed to want to do dirty things with sex girls. What are you, a faggot? 10 years old?