Anyone ever snorted weed before?

Anyone ever snorted weed before?

My girlfriend is always bitching about the smell when I smoke it and eating it makes me feel sick, but I also don't want to kill myself by doing it

Other urls found in this thread:

tombuildsstuff.blogspot.com/2013/06/better-box-fan-air-purifier.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get a vape

boof it user

Get a new girlfriend

Yes, it´s way better than smoking or eating it. Try snorting some buds, it´ll work for sure.

THC needs 180 - 210 °C to become active either through cooking or smoking
I would not want raw plant matter in my lungs it can harbor bacteria and fungi

Go somewhere where she won't see you smoking after smoking spray yourself off.....quit being a bitch about it

10/10 can confirm works, little less of a high than i shoulda got. snorted weed over the past month. but better choice new girlfirend.

Bullshit

you nigger why tell him that? he never knew about THC-A and THC-b. LET THE FAG FUCK UP.

smoke bho, no smell

How? Fungus is a common problem when growing certain strains?

Snortfag here, can confirm.

>2016
>Not snorting your weed

Weed isn't a powder that can be absorbed into your mucus membranes such as cocaine or crushed pills. It will go into your lungs which will result in all kinds of minor/major health affects, worse of all is death by lack of oxygen.
>nice trips

Haha you know at the bottom from your grinder you can have some weed dust we once snortet it after we smoked some bongs
The taste ist very interesting but when you got strong one you can feel it burn a little and the taste when it reaches your stroke is i would say interesting.
The funny thing is you can never have ea clearer nose it´s like a desert in there after you snorted it but you can breath very good after.
We might get higher but maybe because we were laughing so hard about what we were doing

While snorting weed may be pretty gay, I'm not a complete homosexual

wut

No

Well I did it hence the reason for my late reply. just feel lightheaded as shit.

Grow some fucking balls. Who gives a fuck what your gf thinks? You're a man, not her servant.

>2016
>Not mainlining your weed

confirmed virgin/internet tough guy

No, just not a cuck. If you let your gf boss you around, you've failed as a man.

The only thing more gay than smoking weed is sucking cock. And really, they're not all that different. Do you pretend you're blowing a big black buck when you're sucking off that blunt?

Pretty much this.
If you let someone dictate your life just because you have common interests and maybe fuck daily, then you're weak

people forget there are so many fucking people in this world, if one fucks up i can move on

>thinking her not liking it means she is bossing you around
exactly what i thought...

virgin

>Putting something in your month is the same as sucking a black dick
Boy, how insecure you are. I guess you don't eat or drink either then?

this is OP

You know what trips? You are my guy.

Fucking faggots everone knows you inject the mariohana

just get a launch box you dumb ass idiot

no... but you can keep thinking that, virgin

I just love laughing at the internet tough guys who try to act like alpha males but it is incredibly obvious they have never even spoken to a female.

tell her.to.fuck.off

permanently.
tell her if she doesnt like it she can eat shit and leave.

i got my wife to start smoking with me so you can fuck off, cuck

Or just stop smokin weed

She is bossing you around because she's trying to take control over what you're doing, not that I'd expect a beta cuck like you to understand that. Have fun being a woman's servant and watching her get fucked by Tyrone while you waste your hard earned money paying for her alimony. Cuck.

try a vape

Keif works best for snorting.

dont do this... mflb is a piece of shit. For the same price, there are tons of better actual vapes.

>wife

sure thing... you keep telling yourself that, virgin

so not liking the smell is her controlling you? are you retarded? there are a hundred things he can do to make it smell less and not have to stop smoking weed.

but hey.... im guessing you aren't working with an abundance of intelligence since you use the word cuck.

Enema is best way to ingest weed

Switch to pills. There's no smell like with alcohol or weed. Good ones are klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, Valium, percocets, Norcos, Lortab, dilaudid, hydromorphone, morphine, codeine, etc. You don't want to snort anything, it will cause damage to your nose.

Obey trips

considering your liver and kidneys will give out first, i wouldnt be too worried about your nose user

are you retarded? There's nothing about what he said that's incorrect

Why should he hide the smell? She could just stop being a bitch and deal with it. Funny how you're complaining how the word cuck when you keep using the word virgin in almost every reply.

Honestly none of these pills are hard on your liver or kidneys unless you overdo it with the ones contactning Tylenol.

stop being a cuck and smoke that shit
you fucking fag

most of them arent made for long term exposure though. So if you use regularly for years, thats when you will start to get issues down the road.

>being this new to snorting weed
>giving advice in drug use

Okay there, Cheech, whatever you say...

Smoke isn't made for long term inhalation either, jackass.

>why should he do something nice for the person he is dating
confirmed virgin.... again
>the word cuck
try again

>I was never invited to smoke by the cool kids
>my crush got railed by a nigger with a bag of kush
>I smoked it once, and woke 2 days later with no clothes and a stolen kids bike

"The only thing more gay than smoking weed is sucking cock"

I'd feel sorry for you, but you're a cunt so I won't.

Yeah, I only snort my weed nowadays. Hands down the most efficient method of getting the thc into your bloodstream.

>saying something that everyone knows
no shit retard. But lung damage is different from liver/kidney failure. It takes significantly longer for something like cancer to develop than it does to kill your kidneys/liver. Its about how much, how fast and smoke is not even close.

my whole point was that he was presenting pills as a safer (and obviously less smelly) option and I was saying this is not really true.

>why should he do something nice for the person he is dating
Confirmed cuck.... again

What's the point of dating someone if they boss you around and make you their slave? Why do you want to be controlled? If your gf doesn't let you do whatever you want, she's not worth dating.

>the word virgin
try again

you gotta try injecting it.

Just take a nug, put it in a syringe, insert into vein, and squeeze. Once the whole nug is in, you will start feeling high.

Fine.

so you are actually under the impression that asking someone to do something is bossing them around? Are you really this mentally challenged or are you just stuck after defending your retarded point for so long?

virgin is a word. cuck is not, no matter how much you kids try.
but feel free to stay retarded

YOu need heat to release thc moron

Cuck is short for cuckold, which is a word, moron. Anyway, if you wanna stay cucked, go right ahead, but don't expect others to not think you're a beta cucked retard for doing so. Having a gf because you're a cucked bitch who can't stand up for himself, is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff.

>syringe
Well, good day to you, Mr. Rockefeller. Why so fancy, my Liege?

so apparently we can just shorten whatever words we want now because cuck was not a thing before the children of Sup Forums got a hold of it. wel i gues i ca sta shor m sent a yo shoul be abl t underst th?

and you may want to try looking up that definition because I don't think it applies here, but again, I'm expecting you to have some knowledge. You can keep thinking you will actually find a woman to stay with you more than 30 seconds if you think saying "I dont like the smell of weed smoke" means "Do what I say and stop smoking weed and never disobey me or else".....

but again, I'm expecting you to have some knowledge on the definition of English words.

really? syringe is fancy to you?

Sure, when you could just use your fingers & shove that nug straight into a vein.

If you didn't know that cuck is short for cuckold or think that shortened words are too confusing, then I'm afraid you're retarded. Sup Forums has a bunch of terms, words and definitions that aren't "real", if you don't know them, google it or lurk moar, faggot.

kek

>While snorting weed may be pretty gay, I'm not a complete homosexual

The vaping being gay meme shit never applied to vaping weed you dumbass

The closest you can get to snorting weed is ripping a piece with your nose.

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT SNORTING WEED.

WOULD YOU SNORT SOME DRY TREE LEAF?

DO U WANNA DIE?

Then do it and die, asshole.

>durr you can't use shorten words, they're too confusing! How would you like it if every word was shortened huh?!?!?

Get a vape or build a sploof and/or an air cleaner w/ activated charcoal filters. Couple charcoal furnace filters, $15 box fan, tape and cardboard, and bam. Homemade odor eliminating air cleaner.

tombuildsstuff.blogspot.com/2013/06/better-box-fan-air-purifier.html

when did i say I didnt know cuck was short for cuckold?
nowhere? Oh ok.
However are you trying to claim that an abbreviation is a word?
you are? thats why you are retarded.

now i grow tired of you virgin so im done with this back and forth waste of time

infuse butter with it

Why are you wasting time arguing about grammar on fucking Sup Forums? Get a life, you fucking loser. Might as well complain that people say "lol" on the internet.

Totally going to try.
just bin dun goofed?

needing to be heated is bullshit. it's complete bullshit

eat a pound of hash or oil
see what the fuck happens

Oh, and where did I say cuck was a word? Exactly, nowhere, you idiot. I said cuck is short for cuckold because you're apparently too autistic to understand such a simple concept as abbreviations.