Eurowines

>Eurowines

>muh area purely red on the map
While wine surely dominates, it's more like 2/3 to 1/3 to beer

Wine is for women and homosexuals and homosexual women, especially homosexual women

Here, lesbos are more on the hard liquor side I'd say

>alcohol

Against my religious beliefs.

>tfw northernmost red spot in Europe
Saale-Unstrut stronk!

Always kinda surprised me how it wrks so well relatively deep in the East. Don't you have late April frosts that would kill the fresh shoots? (No such thing here)

Here's your (You). Now why don't you zitto you animale.

>germany
explain yourselves

No it's not, polan. I gave to disagree

T. Roach

gave what? your anal virginity to your boyfriend after too much wine you fag? xDD

I got Georgian wine made in a monastery for my girlfriend's parents once as a Christmas present. They've like me ever since. Thank you, Georgia.

I value my brain too much.

Of course you, being Georgian, only use your brain for criminal activities, so you can freely drink alcohol without having to worry about the consequences.

Respeitinho aí, ó carioca. Vinhaça é provavelmente a razão porque existes.

Isto de andar por mares nunca d'antes navegados não se faz sóbrio, percebes?

The plant is actually native to here on the Upper Rhine (though strongly threatened by extinction), so it probably always has been used here. Cultivated vine growing goes back to at least Germania Superior times, so 2000 years. 30% of my local area is actually covered in vineyards

>germany not 100% yellow
disgusting desu

2nd largest wine exporter of the world, after Spain.

which is weird, considering this map

Do you guys prepare graspa-like spirits too, by any chance?

Too bad other features of your sand cult set you back further in life expectancy than any "straight edge" gains could make up for, Abdelkader

I dont drink actually. But believing in "my paedophile prophet said it was bad" part won't talk positively about your brain, roachy mcrapefugee

Then don't ever reply to me again, you little rat. Use the little time you can spend on the internet for useful pursuits. Rat.

Roman colonization

Denmark, Schleswig-Holstein and MeckPomm should be yellow/blue btw

>Literal quarter nigger with actual rodent facial features calling anyone eles a rat
Pot and kettle

Yes, we call it chacha

>German rat feels the need to reply

Stick to your containment zone of your country, nothing good has ever come of Germans interfering in any matter.

>tfw we get a bit of everything
feels good senpai

>Y-you insulted my beloved pedomuhammad, dont reply to me, rat

>chacha
Nice.

More than of the Crapghreb
>living there for tens of thousands years
>despite the favourable climate, never had a civilisation anywhere close to those of Egypt, Mesopotamia, Greece in that age
Maybe you shouldn't have mixed with niggers that lowered your IQ to 70
Also
>has to flee to 1st world country because home is so shit, yet valiantly defends it
Every single 3rd world diaspora nationalist ever

Beer is more popular than vodka here.

>thread about alcoholic beverages, specially wine
>I DON'T DRINK! ALCOHOL IS OF CRIMINAL!
You're the one out of place here. Shoo - go to /mena/, Sup Forums, make some wild sex with goats, kill oneself with a bomb stuck in one's arse... but just, you know, leave.

Ivan, stop lying

hm. if you count in "pure alcohol" it seems yes. But that's because alcoholics consume it a lot.
Most normal people drink beer from time to time and rarely drink spirits.

>alcohol
haram

moscow-citizen

>Switzerland

Everything is ridiculously expensive there nominally, just like Norway, they often hop the border to buy cheap shit here

only manchildren have a problem with wine

True, although they're still ahead of Norway on the map so preference is still a big factor.

Can't say I blame them. I can imagine spending retirement in swiss alps, looking at sunset with glass of wine in hand.
Assuming I'd be able to afford it obviously

Switzerland and Luxembourg are clearly being pulled up because of their large Portuguese emigrant populations.