Post your car

Post your car

>Audi RS6 2015
>750HP

Pinnacle of European car technology and Engineering, so much better than your american 'muscle'

Best car ive ever had in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

heronauto.nl/rs6/audi/performance-40-tfsi-v8-quattro-605pk-keramisch-pano-dak/occ2285800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wants to be fast, buys family wagon

yfw when Porsche 911 beats your ass with 100hp less and cheaper tuning

my glorious lada better than shitty nazi mobile

Never said I wanted to go fast. I just want a car thats modest but has a lot of power

And no, my car shits on any 911 performance wise

Stock

/hatchback
>Shittest type of car available
>Worse than pickup truck

/thread

>my car shits on any 911 performance wise
lol no

yours is not stock anyway and going form that 600hp to 750 will have cost you quite a bit

911 Turbo S starts at 560 and at 650hp will be faster than yours: 0-100km/h under 3s and 330km/h and thats just some programming and a modded exhaust, not even talking about expensive 9ff mods or racecars

>best car he ever had
>now drives a lada
heronauto.nl/rs6/audi/performance-40-tfsi-v8-quattro-605pk-keramisch-pano-dak/occ2285800

Summer ride

>What does semi related mean

You can suck my dick from the back.

muh car

muh other car

and muh bike

Might as well drive a mini van

>Yes, yuropoors really are that effeminate

Toyotafag checking in
>89 celica
>fwd
>open diff(best kind of diff)
>tire size 165 70 r13
>no ac
>power steering leaks
>tie rods worn
>wheel bearings = dead
>burns and leaks oil
>straightpipe (teen angst)
>5 spd and 3rds going out
> ;) mfw I drive your audi and make you cry #drivermod

cars are for cunts.

True
/thread

Summer rice

brofist.

Kutkop

Lol.

Station wagon

Needs wood paneling faggot.

Also Porsche 911 will always be more fun to drive.

And the most important part, it will behave like a sports car, you can go fast in turns and you will accelerate way faster while on cruising speed because it's lighter. Grip will be better too.

kom dan anoniempje

How many children have you molested in the back of that thing?

The thing with the American Muscle is that it's a bang for buck proposition. An RS6 isn't a bang for buck vehicle. You most defiantly are paying for the performance and the pedigree and then a premium on top of it all for the badge.

Rs6 are fantastic vehicles but I sincerely hope it wouldn't be someone's only vehicle. If you have that kind of money 'super cars' are not out of the question. And if that person is actually a fan of automobiles as opposed to just, some guy with too much money that likes to go fast; The RS6 fills the role of taking the kids of school and then smoke mustangs on the way to work. I would hope your "real" car is sitting in a heated garage waiting for sunny Saturday afternoons.

If someone buys an RS6 as their daily driver and their track car they aren't really a fan of cars. Basically that person is the same type of douchebag who buys a mustang but they have more expendable income.

Not mine but its certainly my goal

Toyota Corolla 1987 KE70 with an LS1 Swap
I'd like to turbo mine though

ayy

none, i deliver professional document scanning devices instead

I wanna buy a convertible but I've never owned one before... Is there anything special I should know?

Some questions I had:
A) is it really easy to steal/vandalize (e.g. by slashing the top)?
B) is the insurance more expensive?
C) is it hard to talk with the top down (because of the wind noise)?

pics faggot

Same toyota guy here, we have a te72 at the house
>mazda miata 1.8l
>jackson racingg supercharger
>custom knuckles
>weldy rear
Maaaad slides

I like it!
mine is pictured. Cadillac CTS wagon.

disgusting wheels

I said not mine
I don't own a KE70 yet

The ToyRolla will be a project car, not my daily driver.
To fit the ls1 you have to cut at the firewall and expand the engine bay and shit so it never would be a daily driver if you're sensible

>750
>at the crank

lmao, okay guy

I had one, very easy to steal things
Insurance is cheaper than most of my 80's cars (lack of airbags)
Miatas dont really roll over under normal conditions.
they have insane amounts of grip so youll want to drive it as fast as itl go, so i say invest in
>hardog rollbar (500$)
>full bolt in cage (1000$)
>racing harness, go with a known company (schroth, bride, takata)

Ive had mine for almost 3 years now and its never been fucked with. And I live in So Cal, where car theft is a major problem.

I have bare minimum coverage on my Miata and pay around 300 a year for it at 34 with a decent driving record.

Driving around town, wind noise is going to be noticeable but not so bad, on the freeway, however, itll be alot worse.

Do what I did and buy a factory hardtop. I can take it off when the weather is nice, but most of the time I leave it on. Looks lot better with it on as well.

Peugeot 205 GTI

With her sister.

I fit a bp8 in a te72
>required cutting the firewall and make a new doghouse
>motor sits halfway in the bay and halfway in the cab
>its a daily (not a bitch)
>if your not sensible
>implying^

Interesting, I read about rollbars before...

Thanks for answering! I know it's a dumb question, but what's the difference between a hard top and a soft top?
I assumed that soft top meant convertible and hard top meant regular...

ma nigga nice rides

Nice land cruiser

Lmao
Thats what I mean by it having to be a track car
Half in the bay and half in the cab isn't safe for a daily.

Not fun when the ls1 makes so much HP, torque and noise that you tap the gas and lift the front/attract 10 cop cars

...did you shoot that with google glas? what is going on

why spend 150k on a mom wagon when you could swap an LS engine into a mazda miata and turbo it for less than 30k and molest almost any given supercar off the line

Same thought

Nothing special, but she does alright. All stock for now.

Fuck you and your over engineered nazi faggotmobile. I hope your timing chain pops and blows up your entire engine.

>1963 Ford Country Squire
>390 cubic inches
>tfw I can fix 90% of the car with a socket set or a flathead screwdriver

Don't /thread yourself faggot

pedowagon

Totally sexy
I love American muscle but there is something so sexy about the forbidden fruit of European super-wagons

I've owned some flashy cars, but I would trade it for my 1997 VW T4 Transporter converted into a camper - been away somewhere almost every weekend in it since I finished the conversion in December. Download Festival, then a week surfing in Cornwall and then the Edinburgh Festival.

with the miata you can get factory removable hardtops in addition to the softtop.

when the softtop is folded up the hardtop will bolt right on giving you increased security, better looks, and better aerodynamics.

6MT
KN CAI and filter
Mishi radiator
Matte grill refresh.
LED tails OEM tail upgrade.

Everything else stock or overhauled with OEM parts.

Wouldn't*

>has windows
>not tinted
U wot?

nice station wagon. i think my grandmother has one of those.

i have two phones
work and personal

Not mine. Just a generic pic i found of a black and tan miata that looks like mine.

She does, I assfuck her in the back of it at least twice a week.

Pinnacle of European car technology and Engineering? In ten years it'll be recycled into a washing machine. Fucken Euro grocery getter

that piece of shit looks like a nigger got hold of a fuckong hearse

Oh look a wagon passat with an audi badge and an engine that eats oil and kills turbos. Very nice.

What's wrong yurofag? Upset that nobody likes your family truckster?

>a station wagon

even in europe thats the gayest piece of shit you could waste money on.
this is the second thread this faggot started... and.... well... responses were always the same.
just accept it already OP and kys. hell, do the world a favor and take that nigger hearse with you while you are at it

Nice.

+ mine

checked

99 GMC Sonoma. That little shit gets through anything.
Weekend cruiser is a Corvette C4 convertible

the money pit

Love the mk5 golf's.
>Pic related is mine.

vauxhall zafira, no pic needed, people carrier, need it for my 5 kids

It has 800k km on the odometer. Still runs great (doe I might need to change the tranny soon because 1st, 2nd and 3rd are a bit tired, and 5th wiggles the car a bit).

fuck you i snapped my neck and died

kek

kekd and nice car user

72 Chevy Monte Carlo. I've got to steal the rest of it b4 it's road ready.