Those pesky facts

Those pesky facts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velika_Ivanča_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>per million people

Are you retarded, nigger?

Explain?

He's an ameriaburger of course he is. They don't have education in america just daycare for 18 years. Media sells him cherry picked statistics that fit a narrative he agrees with and he fucking eats it up and questions nothing.

You're obviously the retarded nigger here.

burn

9/11 was an inside job!

The Statue of Liberty is kaput!

What part of New Islamastan are you posting from?

>hey look guys, american mass shooters have horrible aim and are probably using glocknades so they kill themselves before they actually do any damage

>per million people
United States has something like 350 million? Small nations like Norway don't even compare. Of course they will have a higher percentage of mass shooting deaths per million. Simple math. Amerifat is dumb. You all have way more shooting deaths.

Uses very first Google result To try and prove they are right.

"Got um"

Go get aids faggot

It takes literally one mass shooting in any of those countries except the US to blow up those stats. Norway probably won't have another Breivik for the next 100 years.

OP is a faggot who should into statistics.

well you will be shariah law within 10 years, so it won't matter

I wonder who made Norway first...

This is the why:

I am not a Norwegian, miss Coulter.

Estimates, so don't go bouncing off the walls if something is wrong.

Norway: 5 million people
5*2.044 = 10,22 people from entire population die from mass shooting

USA: 300 million people
300*0.095 = 28,5 people from entire population die from mass shooting

What's the timeframe? Because Norway doesn't have a lot of mass shootings going around?`
Maybe this based on the exact time of the Utøya incident?

Herp a derp

If i ever catch a terminal illness, you can be sure i'll raise those numbers.
Don't run and scream, white people. You'll just get in my way. Just sit back and watch the fireworks.

that's not how u math u stupid fag
macedonia has 2m people
graph says 0.377 per million annually
this means
every year in macedonia two thirds of a man die from mass shootings.

Lol, wow. No shit has more shootings, yet somehow you seem to be missing the major point. If Norway had just as many people the shootings would be way higher. All this statistic show is that per million other countries have more retarded psychopaths per population. Is this really that complicated to you morons?

>How do I average?

THIS is not how you do math...

Enjoy shariah law you arrogant eurotrash pieces of shit! I'll just be sitting here with my guns while your countries burn!

We're like 5 million in norway. And shit like anders don't happen that frequently

Dont ever bother user, the kids lurking this site now days are just that retarded, also this thread is probably part of some leftis faggot agenda, so just sage it.

Fucking people are so dumb, let's make this easy. One village has 10 people, the next village has 100 people.
3/10 people are psycho murderers in the first village. In the second village 13/100 people are murderers. Which village is worse? Well morons would say 13/100, but common sense would say the first village is the fucked up one because they produce more psychos per person. This is like simple ass shit people.

Yeah i dont get how people can be this stupid to support radicals like them, congratulations now you are not only being fucked by your goverment but by a bunch of extremist parasites. Well fucking played.

Le amerycaanz are le mass shootairs

oooohonhonhonhonhon wee wee

Yeah is like basic math, i cant believe this fucking retards. kek

As a Euro fag you should understand the metric system. The ratio remains the same no matter what the magnitude faggot. Make it per thousand people and you just move the decimal point over. Christ, Europeans can't all be this retarded.

It's hard to do math when a Muslim has their dick in your anus.

this only counts mass shootings, which is defined by 4 our more people dead at once. norway is that high because sanders-s shot like 80 people at once at a singular event, which has not happened before in norway and will likely not repeat itself, so no if norway had just as many people, the shootings would not be higher. add the thousands of shooting fatalities which are everyday happenings in the US where some retard things its a genius idea to give a 3 year old a gun because muh righz, some autist killing less than 4, some niggers shooting up and getting shot up and you´ll have a more realistic picture. yall dont need to learn how 2 math, but how to use it.

Shit, the viscous stupidity in this thread is astounding. It doesn't fucking matter who shoots people the most, I'm pretty sure it's the kikes in America that are pushing for American gun control, not the fucking Norwegians. Get a grip, you spastics.

Lol. While your government snoops through your emails, phone calls, internet history, hospital records, bank records.

Where you can be labeled a dissenter and fall from grace in the blink of an eye, where your people are fed media slop like pigs at a trough and you eat it all up.

But all good, got muh guns. Won't make a lick of difference when the other guys have tanks and drones. But freeeeeeedom! Would you like lies with that?

This is worse than OP's image

china: 4 mass shootings, 0 deaths.
clearly needs better aim.

qft

They like stabbing more than shooting. It's a ninja thing.

>Lol. While your government snoops through your emails, phone calls, internet history, hospital records, bank records.
They do that to everyone, including you. I don't condone it, but it's not just US citizens. The moment you posted this, it was scanned for meta data.

You try shooting a gun with chopsticks sometime

>Sander-S

Sure. They do. At the behest of the US. The guys that are deploying giant datacenters everywhere to crunch this shit. Our country hasn't got the money to pull of such a caper, nor would we let it spiral into the beast America has.

>1 mass shooting
>1300 dead

Holy shit, Norway. Do they not have ANY police force to stop the shooter after the first couple hundred? How did he not run out of ammo?

>They do that to everyone, including you

how the fuck would you know that?
you don't. But just keep making shit up to fit your own personal beliefs and then sharing it with the rest of us and pretending its a fact

>Bret Baier
>Fox News

Dude.
( 5 mill / 100 000 ) * 1.3 ≈ 80

thats even worse...nigger

This is a promise: Within 10 or 20 years, the 2nd Amendment will be overturned, Amended, or Removed.

Guns WILL be banned.

Men like me WILL come for your guns. You can give them peaceably, or we can take them from your Cold. Dead. Hands.

>number of mass shootings
>cherry picks countries that fit the narrative
Are you and op related?

and what is it you will be using to take the guns from your citizens? appealing the second amendment would cause a civil war

And ninja is a Japanese thing.

>Within 10 or 20 years, the 2nd Amendment will be overturned
Where does the NRA go? How does that work?

>using an american website
>says his info isnt being collected
Kek

>beligium

Someone was asleep at freshman statistics, apparently:
Pop. Norway: ~5 million people
Pop. USA: ~300 million people

suddenly you know everything about the world from living in your moms basement eating chettos

Well he can read statistics, so he's one up on amerifats.

>new name for ununseptium

>suddenly you know everything about the world
My mom always told me I was special and smart this just proves it

I know right XD

Right on bro

that's something to be proud of...prolly pisses off the nra

And there's 8 million people in new york. How many mass shootings there?

This is fucking bait

This faggot is trying way to hard

Faggots like this put all of this bullshit in a post to get americans fired up, and post some butt hurt reply.

Ignore this fucking faggot...

Anyone can fluff up numbers to work in their favor. Ask the Don..... #Trump2016 #MakeAmericaDankAgain

there's probably less people than U.S.

So they have much more psychopaths per capita?

Yep

Underrate tost

Hey look, I found a real chart too.

Do you not into PRISM?

the problem is the US needs to split the fuck up, you can't have a federal system that caters the needs of such culturally diverse segments.

>Men like me WILL come for your guns

At least yours makes sense

Is this bait?

I'm genuinely lost rn

if this was a ylyl thread I would have lost soo hard. thank you for the fantastic laugh

>Serbia
literally 0 mass shootings here. Hell, even homicides are ultra rare. Maybe they counted the war that's been here in the 90's lol

same with Maceodnia over here brother. This is fox news for you.

Oh this is the part where I insert a butthurt cumback right? Then you and the other euro-fags attack me and call me fat and stupid right?

I'll have you know I am a Bi-sexual Cross-fit Vegan, who vapes... So you better just prepare for this next 'sesh', because I will vape you out of the fucking water kiddo, and that's without killing any animals you fucking savage...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velika_Ivanča_shooting

your civil war will be a gang of hillbillies from the south that will get mowed down immediately.

You do realise that the rest of our country laughs at you guys?

First you'd have to leave your basement senpai

Enjoy the mass starvation

and the north, aka the anti-gun part of the country. would be back to back civil war champions.

Since niggers can't into infographics

Your last sentence is exactly why this will never happen. Nice bait though, I had to nibble.

>same with Maceodnia over here
>this is fox news for you
You need to get out more.

TBH all of you are falling for the Kike mainstream media trying to portray gun ownership as an important issue. Guns are bullshit anyway, why aren't you more mad that the jews at the top are stealing all of your money and pushing the world closer to global corporatism? Rather than cucking eachother about guns you could be talking about shit that actually makes a difference.

Nice try schlomo

it's hilarious. Most Americans wouldn't be able to locate those countries on a map. Most don't even know that Israel shares a sea border with the Mediterranean, and that's a country they hear about all the time.

I know I'll be banned for posting these, there's always a faggot mod who does it.

gang warfare is not the same as a mass shotting you idiot. If you are refuring to the lake killings that was a planned attack on a rival gang. Like the niggers in your detriot.

Keep talking about places you know nothing about and keep stuffing you face with cheetoos you fat aerican fuck

Only over your cold dead computer, faggot

We lost that fight in the 20s

enjoy your redneck uprising fantasies jesus christ user

>b-b-but thur id 350 mildion ameritards an only liek 2 pplz in dem otter cuntries
Jesus fuck. Never met such a load of nancies in my life.