K Sup Forums, i need some advice

K Sup Forums, i need some advice.
First time i'm smoking weed, the thing that bothers me is the fucking smell. How do i get rid of it? I'm at a university so there's no way i can smoke out of the apartment.

Pic semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

sploofybrand.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a vaporizer. if you are in europe, vaponic and a torch lighter

Injecting drugs like methamphetamine, cocaine, or heroin produces no smell. But seriously you need to stop and ask yourself why you're trying to get stoned if you can't even handle the smell of weed.

>get a toilet paper cardboard roll
>get a bunch of dryer sheets
>put like 10 of those fuckers crumpled up in one side of the roll
>cover the outer edge with one flat and tie it with a hair tye or rubber band
>when you smoke, breathe into the roll from the open end
>?????
>profit

Get some cologne, as well. Spray it on your pits and on your door/any windows where the smell is capable of leaking out.

Seriously google man, ever heard of it?

>fucking use google
>use LSD instead

Just go outside and smoke a joint you lazy fuck. No one likes the taste or smell just like how people don't like the taste of alcohol

>google how to get rid of weed smell
>raped with "Dont smoke" propaganda

Smoke it somewhere else and come back and chill at the apartment?
If not, make one of these
>pic related

Fill a bong with hairspray before you hit it. Make sure to put your lips up to it and seal the spray in right away. Then hit it and there will be no smell or taste even. Not of hairspray or anything. Sounds crazy but it works.

Underage detected. There's more to alcohol than your shitty light beers and cheap ass vodka.

>No one likes the taste or smell just like how people don't like the taste of alcohol
Am I the only man here?

I can tell you tried to be funny because I googled the exact same thing and got nothing but sites with info on how to get rid of smell. Next time you want to pretend you're funny don't okay?

Yeah, because liking the taste of alcohol will surely justify how much of a disgusting scum you really are

>uh uh i'm not a kid you're all scum! alcohol is gross reeeeee!!!

It's summer what do you expect.

Is that seriously your argument? "You like alcohol you are disgusting scum!" Come on you can do better than that.

>look at me i like the taste of alcohol because it makes me manly and my breath smells like shit

Yet you couldn't come up with a counterargument fuck off faggot

>Take walk around campus
>Take body spray or something with you
>Find remote, unpopulated area
>Smoke
>Small shot of body spray
>fin

It's ok, they probably don't like black coffee either because it's so bitter. I like a smooth whiskey after a long work week, double shot is just enough to relax.

>it doesn't matter that i can't make a real argument because you couldn't counter it with one of your own!

Autism

>this
Makes your house smell nice too

Your bait is pretty weak bro

inb4 some other childish retort

>whiskey

I bet you like fireball too you fucking disgusting thing

>doesn't like taste of alcohol
>doesn't like taste of weed
>only smokes and drinks to get shitfaced
Jesus Christ you're a moron

>he likes whiskey? that must mean he likes what white teens drink at parties!

Dude come on, are you even trying?

All the pro alcohol are getting dubs.
Soo....You must be wrong kiddo

Or just go deep in the woods and smoke. That's what my friends and I did when I was a freshman in college.

You're not making any arguments as why someone should enjoy the taste of alcohol because you know I'm right. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

>Durrr liking alcohol taste is manly hurrr alpha red pill af right guys??

Kill yourself too

>Drinking alcohol for the taste
>Smoking weed for the taste

If they didn't get you buzzed one way or another people wouldn't be taking them you fucking idiot. My god, are you fucking retarded?

OP is a faggot, but is 8oz of lean worth $35?

I say whiskey and you immediately this k of that frat boy bullshit, yeah kiddo keep being edgy

Dubs = Faggots

Smoke outside dumb fuck

>you're not making any arguments to why anyone should enjoy alcohol
>he says while not making any arguments to why anyone shouldn't enjoy the taste of alcohol

You're attempt at trolling sucks but please provide more reaction images and more "i'm right ur wrong blah blah" statements

If you have a car, go for a ride and smoke. Just don't park in an empty parking lot and do it there.

Whiskey is fucking digusting nigger. I bet you also wear a fucking fedora show how much of a "gentleman" you are

It's a combination of both dipshit. Why do you think people smoke cigars? Barely any buzz.

>Hurr durr you're doing this and this and blah blah blah Im butthurt
>Not actually contributing to the argument as to why one should like the taste of alcohol

It's like I'm arguing with a feminist.

Just use edibles, retard?

Fireballs are the shit. Sorry your underdeveloped tastebuds can't realize it baby lung ass motherfucker.

But the buzz is still there you faggot and it relaxes you. Who the fuck cares about people who smoke cigars anyways? That shit is nasty and only niggers with bad breath smoke cigarettes or any type of cigar.

Now he brings out the buzzwords, could you be more boring and predictable?

>smoking and driving the first time you smoke/get high

Also OP, i hope you are doing this with friends, because that's what friends are for

Oh god thanks for proving much more how much of a degenerate you really are. Might as well drink your own fucking piss with cinnamon if you like fireball

Could you be more of a nigger

Watch our we have a bad ass here guys!

Can you stop acting like my ex girlfriend and actually fucking grow some balls and contribute?

Jesus Christ are you fucking 10? Get off b underage faggot.

Kek

>I'm a pussy who's scared of alcohol because it's too hot for my baby throat

Watch out, he just went into maximum over drive on the butt hurt because no one is taking his failed trolling seriously.

Fuck you cunt nugget I've been on b longer than you shithead.

This user
This makes the smoke smell nice

If it's real then that's a hell of a deal. But it sounds to good to be true

>Cooking heroin doesn't give a smell.

Confirmed troll abandon thread

Fuck off dubs.

>Look at me using memes I'm so cool

Cigars are pacifiers for cock suckers

I assumed that was the case. If not, OP is a trooper.

Only cocksuckers who shove too much cock into their throats like the taste of alcohol because they're used to it anyways

>faggot

Kek

Dubs speaks the truth

>trying too hard

10/10 that's the madest I've seen anyone get in a while.

Underrated as fuck.

Also kek'd

Whatever, just admit that you like sucking cock

>xD he made such an edgy post he must be soooo mad hahah im so insecure to show people that im angry

Go back to drinking your nasty ass fireball faggot

Please, sir. You're getting salt everywhere. You need to settle down before I call a whaaambulance

Serious answer, get some of this, but the spray version. Crazy concentrated deodorizer.

Anger management classes are available near you. All it takes is a Google search.

Okay i might as well join this argument
>Alcohol taste like shit, feel like shit, and wake up feeling like shit, is addictive
I don't like alcohol
>I like the taste of weed, I love the smell of weed, it makes me feel better than any other drug (psychedelics not included), Medical benefits, safer than alcohol.
Weed >>>>>>>>>>>> alcohol
If you like cigs you're fucking retarded imo.

Or a court order.

Point proven. The only people who like the taste of alcohol are retards. Thank you very much and have a nice day

>point proven cause I said it is

If you're gonna throw a tantrum maybe you need a minute in the time out corner.

get something like this sploofybrand.com/

Just stop denying that you love to suck cock

seems like everyone in this thread needs to take a hit and a shot and shut the fuck up lmao

this guy gets it

Lol.... this nigga serious? Are you literally 11?

>Nigga

I'm voting for Donald Trump and you can't do nothing about it nigger

NO I DON'T PUT POISON IN MY SYSTEM.

wait so you wanted your gf to grow some balls and contribute? that's why she's your ex

gr8 4 u

Lol