If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

well my fetish is feet and a lot of girls wear sandals and stuff that shows off their toes anyway

wouldn't you still want to make more rules/punishments though? you satisfy your fetish even further

bump

lurking

more feet

bumping

I like to treat the hot chicks like slaves. Best thing would be
-All have to be healthy, fat chicks are kicked off
-All have to wear some sort of bikini or whatever.
-I also hate other men in my fetish, but i guess it´s still hot if someone else treats them like shit

-------------------------
I actually have no idea what rule there should be, but it´s spanking ofc for the bad bad girls.
Done by me, ofc.

Also: no relationships and shit like that allowed

what about for the girls who are already in relationships?

crop-top + shorts and flat shoe (or very low heel)

1st offence spanking
2nd offence bj
3rd offence sex slave for a week

They are whipped (half naked) in front of their boyfriend and lots of people, because relationships and anything in that direction is keeping the teens from learning, so it is bad.
Anyone seen the anime Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai? Where sex and stuff is forbidden? My imagination goes kind of in that direction, where everything is very sexy (like spanking, bikinis etc) but people think it is to educate children etc.

damn, i wonder how their boyfriends would feel

how short would shorts be? and who's sex slave?

bump

bump

hard?

bump

sauce on pic? i think i know that girl

dump more of her then

you guys can´t just bump, add your own ideas or the thread will die