I'm fucking sick of every single sandnigger on this website that tells me aluminium is better than copper in any way

I'm fucking sick of every single sandnigger on this website that tells me aluminium is better than copper in any way
Give me one good reason, stupid heads (protip; you can't)

jet fuel can't melt aluminium beems

Aluminum doesn't oxidize.

beams

The 'i' isnt silent you 'Murica faggots, when will you learn?

Aluminum has 8 valance alctrons so it can fuze with gold to make hyper minerals

It does, it just turns out the the oxide is very strong and protects the underlying aluminium.

yes it does. Ti master race.

Yes it does

My jailtime in a plane painting shop would say otherwise.

Aluminum is less than half the price of copper
Aluminum is stronger and can be heat treated
Aluminum has a lower melting point, and is easy to cast
Aluminum is easy to machine
Aluminum is more thermally conductive
Aluminum powder is used to make thermite

BEMES

copper smells gross weeb gtfo

Aluminium****** you illiterate American scum.

i know you faggots love saying nee, but calm the fuck down.

Checked trips

Have you ever seen a plane (or any aircraft for that matter) made out of copper you stupid long pig faggot????

Aluminum is not more thermally conductive than copper

Have you ever seen a penny?

Aluminium*

plz respond*

Yes
Your point?

Yeah that's why all the methheads here in Phoenix are stealing all the aluminum wire and not the copper wire. Get the fuck out of here with that shit nigha.

WIRE YOUR HOUSE WITH ALUMINIUM AND GET BACK TO ME

Cheaper
More resistant to corrosiĆ³n

Do you need more? Well, it depends on the use, but I would not make a window out of copper. Good look with that, nigger.

it protects you from aliens and liberals

4 Al + 3 O2 --> 2 Al2O3 you fucking mouthbreather

Stop being a bunch of smartass faggots, you got his point. We all know aluminium oxidize.

Without aluminium (powdered aluminium oxide catalyst) we wouldn't be able to crack crude oil into shorter, more useful hydrocarbons, like ethene, propane etc.

OP here, just wanted to inform you all that aluminium does oxidise. Copper will not. Checkmate alumifags

If Aluminum is so great then why is copper worth 3X as much?

There is a reason high performance electric motors use copper wire. Because it's fucking awesome.

Copper does oxidize. Why do you think the statue of liberty is green?

Sand nigger detected

Arbitrary arbitration

pic related. Well done, +1 respect.

Yeah, they're copper-coated zinc. Also airplanes > pennies

>9/11 speaks the truth

Copper kills MRSA

Aluminium is way lighter than copper.
/thread

>copper absolutely oxidizes. The statue of liberty is 100% copper.
>it oxidizes green

That's why they make planes out of it and not fucking copper.

OP here, just so we're all clear oxidation rusts things. Rust is a red-brown colour, not green.

OP is either a troll or retarded. Rust is oxidation, but not all oxidation is rust. They're different fucking elements, they're going to have different reactions with Oxygen. The Statue of Liberty is not rusted, but it cannot be denied it's oxidized. Lrn2chemistry before posting stupid shit like this.

If they switched from steel to copper in hospitals and put copper threads in gowns MRSA and most other infections caused from contact would be eliminated. Aluminum collects in the pineal gland and hippo-campus and causes Alzheimers. Aluminum is in chem-trails.

Not sure if bait or just plain retarded.

Jesus you're stupid. Rust is iron oxide, oxidized iron. Different metals oxidize differently. This is at his is basic chemistry you fag.

OP here again, to debunk this crazy myth
God would not allow his createst country's emblem to oxidise. It was made green

FUCK YOU OP! In an oxidation-reduction or redox reaction, one atom or compound will steal electrons from another atom or compound.

Hey OP, periodic table. aluminium-13, copper-29. Copper is more reactive and has a higher mass. Making copper the more ideal construction material for efficient air transportation.

aluminum is a lot more abundant, its lighter and its far cheaper

copper's rust is not called rust, its called Patina

OP is a mongoloid

Everything that uses electricity is dependent on copper.

This thread is full of people getting triggered about copper.